my story.

troublemaker ★

"YAH ~~~~~!!"

It was Jirae, your best friend in high school. It was half an hour before school started, and she had seen you eating alone in the cafeteria and decided to join you.

"Oh, hey Jirae." you grinned. "What's wrong?" she asked, seeing that you weren't really your cheerful self. "What? Oh nothing..." you replied, then looked down on your table and continued eating. She frowned, knowing that something was DEFINITELY wrong. "Come on ~~~~~, tell me about it. You'll feel better." Jirae had known you for more than 2 years and she knew you well.

"Well.... It's just that.... I..... I saw my unnie texting Woohyun oppa yesterday and she was giggling the whole night..... I think-"

Before you could even finish your sentence, Jirae shut you up. "~~~~~-AH! That doesn't mean anything! Stop thinking so much. Don't lose hope!" she assured and patted your head. You smiled, feeling much better, and went back to eating.

KimHyuna.

She is your sister, yet sometimes you didn't feel so. She was hot, with a whole line of suitors. She was a star-to-be, who would debut in 2 years time. She was one of the most popular girls in school, and had almost every guy swooning over her and almost every girl idolizing her. She was perfect, making you feel like nothing. Talentless. Unwanted. These words would always ring in your head, reminding you how much of a failure you were compared to your oh-so-perfect sister, KimHyuna. Sometimes, people found it hard to believe that the 2 of you were sisters, even you. Whatever you wanted, she would always fight with you for it; never once was there an exception.

And now? It was Woohyun, your high school crush.

Why did she always have to fight with you for everything?

You could feel your tears welling up, almost falling.

"What's wrong ~~~~~?" Jirae pouted, snapping you back to reality. "I'm fine Jirae." you smiled at her cuteness, even though she was your unnie by 5 months. You were grateful you had Jirae as your best friend.

 



my first chapter is finally up! ^^

it's kinda short tho T____T

before I started the chapter (aka there was only the foreword just now) I already had 6 subscribers and 102 views!

A BIG THANKYOU TO YOU, you !!!!!! 

it really really means alot to me, thanks so much! :D