00E

I hate you (love you)

 Sehun walks into his-Kai's room after Tao drived him home.He throws his bag somewhere in the room and rest his body on the bed.It's been three days after he made a call to his friends. It's also had been three days since he slept on the floor and Kai only give him a cold stared before went to bed every night.

 'Be a good boy and beg me'

 

 Sehun will not beg him just to sleep on the bed.It's cold at night but better than selling his pride to the heartless mafia. He sit on the bed and go to the bathroom.

 

 

 'Can you stop following me around' Sehun turns and saw Chanyeol followed him from behind.The boy give him a wide grin and Sehun getting annoyed by how Chanyeol always put that grin. 

 'Kai's order.So,where are you going today?' 

 Sehun really don't know how to deal with this happy virus. 'Where's Kai?' Sehun said softly but Chanyeol can hear it clearly. 'Ohh..so Kai's little puppy miss his master' Chanyeol said and Sehun elbow Chanyeol's stomach.

 'I'm not miss him.I just ..wondering'

 'Still denied it as usual'

 'We sleep in separate bed'

 'That's romantic'

 'No it's hell'

 

 Sehun walk into a bowling center,hope he will let out all his frustration to the annoyed pins.

 Nothing can be more frustrated than meet Kai at the counter with Luhan and Tao.As usual,Luhan always followed Kai everywhere and even sometimes to the toilet.Sehun can't imagine what they did during their times together...alone.

 'Yo Kai,so nice to see you here' Chanyeol the first to open his big mouth and let Kai know they here.If Sehun,he would turn back slowly and lock himself somewhere no one can find him.

 Kai take a look at Sehun and ignore him as he walk to the line.Sehun bit his lips,Kai ignored him like always.It's been three days,Kai haven't speak to him.Sehun feel somehow..lonely. Sehun throws the thought far away.No,he's not lonely he just bored being alone.

 Sehun wants to go back when Chanyeol pulled his hand and sit opposite of Kai and Luhan. 'You want to play?' Chanyeol asked,Sehun ignore him and focus on the game.He tried his hardest not to look at the lovely couple in front of him. Luhan will pull Kai's hand and do anything to get Kai attention.Kai on the other side,give him a  warm smile that makes Sehun heart..feel a little pain.

 'Where's Kris.I thought he will be here' Chanyeol said,wake Sehun from his thought. 'He has some works to do.He will be done tonight' Kai said as he walk and take a ball before make a strike.Everyone cheer in joy including happy Luhan.

 'Sehun,do you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend' Luhan asked makes Chanyeol look at him. 'Yeah Sehun,I also wonder the same thing.You're tall,handsome and cool'

 Sehun look at Kai,still focus on him wanting an answer.

 'Of course I have.A plenty' Sehun said with his cold face.Chanyeol give him a suprised look,Luhan awkwardly smile and Kai..seems to be in a bad mood.

 'Kai,I'm hungry.' Luhan said with his forever sweet voice and Kai smile before pull him closer,whisper to his ears.Luhan giggles and that's make Sehun patience over it's limit.Sehun walked outside the building and Chanyeol didn't follow him like he always do.

 

 Night fall,Sehun don't feel like walking to the hell again.He stop at a familiar building,he looks around and step in.It's an old room but already being used as a port for Sehun.

 'Hey,long time no see' A boy run and hug him.The others can't stop smiling when they see him. ‘Where have you been?’ The other asked and Sehun rest himself on the couch.

 ‘No where’ Sehun said lazily. ‘I heard that you already become an adorable puppy to a great mafia’ Zico said as he put a cigarette between his lips.

 ‘Really.Who else know about this?’

 ‘Everyone at school and some thugs who used to play around here’ Taehyung said as he lay beside Sehun.

 ‘Everything has been messed up since you’re gone. Everyone love to show their power lately’ Jin said playing games in his phone.

 ‘Yeah yeah,whatever.I want to sleep don’t disturb me’ Sehun pushed Taehyung and he fall down on his .

 ‘What about the mission?’

 ‘Let’s talk about it when I’m feel like it’ Sehun soon fell asleep. Taehyun covered Sehun with a blanket before sit with Jin talking about some things.

 

 

 Kai can’t sleep tonight. He sit on his bed and look beside his bed, he take a deep sigh before take out his phone and called someone.

 ‘He’s here, sleep like a baby’

 

 

 Morning comes, Sehun wakes up and saw plastic bag on the table.

 

  ‘There’s food for you. We’re off to school now. Make sure to eat, Jin will mad if you skip your meal again.Can't wait until you come home for real'

  Your cute dongsaeng, ^^v

  Taehyung.’

 

 

 Sehun smile as he read the notes left for him.He make sure to eat before going back to he mansion.He walked in and see Kai on the dining table.He walk straight to the stairs but stop when Kai called his name.

  ‘I’m gonna take a bath’ Sehun walk into the room and straight to the bathroom. The cold water pour on his milky skin and give him a comfort pleasure. He thought Kai would be really cold and fierce like mafia should be. Kai is not as possessive as Sehun thought, he just keep him as a pet.Someday,Kai will throw him away and forget him.

 When that day come…..

 

 ‘Where are you last night?’ Kai wait as Sehun walk out from the bathroom. ‘Somewhere’ Sehun said lazily.He search his clothes at the closet.

 

 ‘Go to your boyfriends house,hmm’ Kai stand up,eyes still lock on Sehun bare body. ‘If yes,what do you care.I’m just a your slave when you’re in mood if not I’m nothing’

 Sehun feel  his body swift and see Kai deadly face. ‘Did you forgot what I said before?’

 ‘Yes I am. Why. I just your slave and that’s all. Why don’t you go with Luhan and his hole until you satisfied’

 Sehun feel his cheek hurt and sting.

 ‘Don’t you dare said anything about him with your filthy mouth’ Sehun shocks. He really want to cry because of the pain.But he force a laugh.

 ‘Go to hell’

 

 

 Night is not a favourite time for Sehun.The darkness always want to pull him inside. He can’t see anything, don’t know anything.

 

 Sehun sleep on the cold floor at the basement.The bruise on his face and body showed that Kai’s really violent when times come. A dry blood at the corner of his lips still there, proof of what had happened. His hands chains and so his legs. No food for him. No blanket and just a piece of clothes covered his body.

 ‘They must be waiting for me tomorrow’ Sehun said as he look at the creepy room. The plan to get out from this mansion and go somewhere far away is a total failure. He already give information on where Kai’s men always watching him and how the security works at the school. How to escape without Kai notice and get caught. All of it already planned, but with his condition he can’t go anywhere.

 ‘I made a mistake after all’

 A sigh can be heard and slowly he enter a darkness dream filled with unforgettable memories.

 

 


I know I know...

This is not good enough....Mianhae~..