final.

Postcard Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol wasn’t that good with words.

 

Well, maybe he was but not in writing. He was good with words in a verbal manner and has no shame whatsoever in speaking in front of a bunch of judgmental pricks, but putting it down on paper was never his forte.

 

He didn’t get it, that’s why. He prefers to tell that person what he wants directly, not write it on paper that’s probably too small to contain every single word he wanted to say.

 

“Ugh, ,” The giant mumbled under his breath. He crumples the paper and throws it somewhere in the room (but definitely not the trash bin).  He grunts in frustration and slams the pen on the desk. He fishes out his phone and clicks on the familiar contact currently sitting on top of the list with all the heart emojis that were available.

 

“Hello?” The honey voice whispered from the other end, all groggy and tired. Chanyeol’s face quickly brightened at the sound of that voice.

 

“Baek, I miss you,” He whispered back.

 

“What the Chanyeol? You know it’s like 2:00 in the morning here, right?” The person, going by the name Baekhyun, answered.

 

“I just said I miss you and that’s how you’re going to answer me? And yes, I know and I wasn’t actually expecting you to answer but you still did and mind you, I know you check the caller first so that means you wanted to talk to me too.”

 

“Shut up,” Chanyeol chuckled at the other boy’s response. He can imagine his lover blushing bright red with his words, “I miss you too, .”

 

“That’s more like it.”

 

He hears a shuffle of sheets and then footsteps; Baekhyun must have gone out of bed to turn on the light.

 

“So why did you call?” Baekhyun asked, once he was back in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter