Drama Queen

Your Highness

"I wanna go home." Taemin said.

Jongin raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"I said I wanna go home. I miss my father and my friends anyway. You stay here with your princess."

Jongin sighed. "This is nonsense, Taemin. You can't go home. You live here with me."

"No, I wanna go home. I'm not staying in this castle as long as she's here. So either she goes home or I do."

"Taemin, you know very well that I can't send her to Japan now for no reason."

"Great, then I'll go."

"Taemin, stop, you can't leave! I never wanted to do this but if this is what you want... This is an order, you're staying here whether you like it or not."

Taemin's eyes widened. "So you're using orders on me now?"

"You pushed me to do that, Taemin! I can't let you leave."

Taemin nodded. "Okay, whatever you say, your highness. I'll stay here and be the good little concubine who does everything she's told to. I'll just sit back and watch the Princess take you away from me."

"Taemin, no one's taking me away from you. Don't you get it? I. Am. Gay. I don't like girls. I love you and only you."

"Okay, fine. I get it. I won't go anywhere. Can I sleep now, your highness?"

"Why are you calling me your highness again?"

"It would be rude of me to call the Prince by his first name. I'm just a concubine, right?"

"Taemin, I swear to god if you don't stop this..."

"Then what? You'll leave me and marry someone else? You're already doing that."

"I'm not leaving you, Taemin. Come on we already agreed on that."

"We agreed that you won't even go near her but now you're starting to like her. And don't get all 'I'm gay' on me because that doesn't mean anything. I thought I was straight but I turned gay for you. You could change too."

Jongin sighed deeply. "Listen, I'll say this for the last time. I love you. And if you really love me too, you'll just trust me. You know I didn't have the choice. I'm not the one who decided to marry her. We'll find a way later. I can't say no to my father now."

Taemin stared at him with a pout on his face. He didn't have anything more to say but he was still mad at the Prince. He huffed loudly then turned around and covered his face with the blanket.

"So you're ignoring me now?"

Silence.

"Okay, great. I'll leave now. Just think about what I told you." Jongin said and got up to leave.

Taemin curled up on himself under his blanket and started sobbing as soon as he heard the prince close the door.

....

Taemin woke up after a few hours. He had decided he would go home even though Jongin told him not to. He got up from his bed and adjusted his hair. He looked for a piece of paper and some ink and started writing.

“I would probably be at home when you're reading this. I know you told me not to leave but this is what's best for both of us. I need to stay away from you for a while.

I'll just ask you for one thing. I can't take Agi with me so please take care of him. Don't let anyone hurt him.

Goodbye.

-Taemin”

He folded the letter and wrote "Prince Jongin" on it before placing it on his bed. He picked up Agi and petted his head. "I feel so bad for leaving you like this, baby. But don't worry, I don't think Jongin would let anyone hurt you. You'll be safe. Just be a good kitty. I love you." he put him down and sighed deeply before opening the door and leaving his room.

...

Taemin arrived to his father's diner after a few hours. He was tired and hungry as hell. He sat down and rested his head on one of the tables.

"Taeminnie?!" Kibum shouted two seconds after Taemin sat down. He ran over to him and crouched down beside him. "Tae, what's wrong?"

Taemin looked up at him and smiled. "Hi, hyung. I missed you."

Kibum smiled and hugged him tightly. "I missed you too, Minnie. What's wrong? You look horrible... and sad."

"I... I left the castle today." Taemin muttered.

"WHAT?" Kibum shouted after he pulled away, making some of their customers stare at him.

"Hyung, don't shout like that! It's a long story. I needed to come here and stay away from the castle for a few days... or weeks."

Kibum sighed. "Okay, you need to tell me everything. I'll go get Jjong and we'll just close the diner for now."

"No, it's fine, Kibummie. I can wait until you're done."

"No, Tae. We need to talk now."

...

Kibum and Jonghyun sat down with Taemin after asking all the customers to leave and closing the diner. Taemin thought all of this wasn't necessary. He just had a fight with Jongin and left. Couples fight, right? Okay, maybe not when your lover's a prince... whatever.

"So... What happened? Did they find out that you're a boy?" Kibum asked.

"No, it's not that." Taemin replied.

"Did they catch you having in the garden?" Jonghyun asked.

"What? Ewww! What the hell, hyung?!" Taemin scoffed.

"Then did they kick you out for no reason?" Kibum asked.

"No, hyung, just let me speak for god's sake. What's wrong with you guys?"

"Okay, you're right. Talk."

Taemin sighed. "I had a fight with Jongin."

"WHAT? WHAT DID YOU DO, IDIOT??"

"I didn't do anything, it was his fault!" Taemin shouted and both Jonghyun and Kibum raised an eyebrow.

"His fault?" Kibum repeated.

"Yeah, he's marrying some japanese princess!"

"Oh, man... I thouht he was gay though?" Jonghyun asked.

"Well, yeah that's what he keeps saying. He wasn't the one who decided to marry her. His father had an agreement with the japanese emperor or something and he wanted Jongin to marry his daughter. Now that is in the castle with us."

"Wait, how the is that his fault, idiot?! Don't be such a drama queen!" Kibum smacked Taemin's head.

"Ow! Hyung, let me finish! He promised me he'd never get close to her and all that stuff and I was okay with it because at first he hated her as much as I did. But then he left me and went to have breakfast with her out of the castle this morning. So I went there to see what they were doing and he seemed really happy to be with her. And when I talked to him about it, he said 'she's really nice and I can't ignore her now that she's living with us'."

"Oh... That's some deep , Tae." Jonghyun muttered and glanced at his boyfriend. "Bummie? What do you think?"

Kibum sighed deeply. "Listen, Minnie, I'm kinda on your side but it's not totally his fault either. You're overreacting. If you don't wanna lose him, you shouldn't have left. It'll give her a chance to get closer to him and we don't want that. So now you're getting your back to the castle and you're gonna apologize to him even though it's his fault. Okay?" 

"But hyung..." Taemin whined.

"But nothing. You're gonna go back there and cling to him like it's the end of the world, you know, be the cute and sweet little Taeminnie. Don't be too clingy though, it'll be annoying."

"What if he still doesn't forgive me?"

"He loves you. You can use the other kind of apology." Kibum smirked.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Aww, come on, Taeminnie. You know what I mean. Just get in bed with him and... you know, do things you know he'd like. He won't resist that."

Taemin sighed. "Are you sure, hyung? Do you think it'll work?"

Jonghyun nodded. "It works. We tried it."

"Shut up, Jonghyun. Taeminnie, trust me. Just do what I told you to do and don't let her get close to him. And most importantly don't do anything stupid."

"Ugh, fine. But if that doesn't work it'll all be your fault!"

"It will work, don't worry. Right, Jjong?"

"Yeah, baby, you're right." Jonghyun smiled and held Kibum's hand.

"Okay then, I guess I'll go see my father and then I'll go back."

Kibum smiled. "Good boy. Now go."

...

It was already night when Taemin was going to go back to the castle so he stayed home for the night and left the next morning. When he arrived to the castle, he went straight to his room and checked the letter he left on his bed. It was gone. He looked around to see if Agi was there. Also gone. "." he muttered and changed quickly, putting on some very feminine clothes. He brushed his hair and left, heading to the prince's room. He knocked on the door and waited nervously. Sehun opened the door after a few seconds. "Where the hell have you been?!" he whispered.

"Umm... h-home? Why are you whispering?"

"Jongin hyung just slept. He couldn't sleep all night because of you! What the hell were you thinking?!"

"O-oh... Can I see him? I need to talk to him."

"No! He doesn't need any more fights! He's tired."

"I'm just here to apologize. I was wrong. Please, Sehun, I need to talk to him."

Sehun sighed. "Okay, fine. Come in." he opened the door wider for Taemin to come inside.

Taemin walked to the bed and looked at Jongin sleeping with Agi beside him. He smiled and sat down next to him then leaned down and kissed his cheek. "Jongin, wake up."

Jongin opened his eyes after a few seconds. "Taemin? I thought you left." 

"I-I did. I just came back. I'm sorry for leaving like that." Taemin muttered and glanced back at Sehun.

Jongin sat up then rubbed his eyes and sighed. "Sehun, can you come back later?"

"Oh, yeah sure, I'll just go... umm, somewhere else." Sehun said awkwardly and left the room.

Taemin cleared his throat and looked back at Jongin. "I'm so sorry for leaving. I-I didn't think about anything, I... I was just jealous because I love you. I guess I'm too possessive and I know I shouldn't be but I just can't help it."

The prince sighed deeply. "What changed your mind so suddenly? You made it clear that you wanted to stay away from me in that letter."

"I-I just thought things through when I went back home and I realized that I was wrong. I should have never left a-and that whole argument we had was for nothing. I guess I was just being a drama queen. I should just trust you."

"You disobeyed me though, Taemin. I told you not to leave. It was an order. I brought you here, you can't leave without my permission."

"I-I know. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" Taemin said and threw himself over Jongin, hugging him tightly. 

The prince smiled a bit but didn't hug him back. He didn't say anything either. He just sat there silently.

Taemin looked up at him cutely. "Forgive me?"

Jongin sighed and hugged him back. "I'm glad you're back."

Taemin smiled widely and kissed him. "I missed you. I couldn't sleep well last night."

"Yeah, well I didn't sleep at all." Jongin said with a straight face.

Taemin tilted his head. "I'm sorry, your highness. I'll be the good little Taeminnie from now on. Please forgive me~"

"Aish, why are you so cute!" Jongin scoffed, trying not to smile.

Taemin giggled before he straddled the prince and slowly kissed his neck, making sure to bite and lightly. And that's where Jongin lost it. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, giving him full access to his neck. Taemin grinned and kept kissing him everywhere he could, making him let out a few quiet moans.

"Forgive me now, my prince?" Taemin asked after a few minutes.

"Yeah... I forgive you, baby." Jongin smiled, playing with Taemin's hair.

Taemin smiled back and kissed him deeply, blushing. "I-I'll do anything you want, Jongin. I wanna please you today. I'm all yours."

Jongin chuckled, placing his hands on Taemin's hips. "What's gotten into you? You're so flirty. Usually you're shy about this stuff."

Taemin shrugged. "I missed you so much last night. And we've been together for a long time now, I figured I should try to stop being shy."

Jongin smirked and turned them over, hovering above him. "Well, if this is what you want..." he said before he leaned down and kissed him.

______________

Author's Note: No, they didn't have . Taemin is still a lol you'll know what happened in the next chapter

Aaaaanyways I'm so sorry I know I keep saying this every single time I post another chapter but I'm really sorry I just got 763419 other stories to write/update because I'm stupid and I know I shouldn't write so many fics at the same time but I can't help it. I love taekai more than anything okay I'm writing another taekai story oops

Also I know I promised I will update on Taemin's birthday but I got really busy and it was Taemin's birthday so I didn't really have much time to write SORRY

Please don't hate me for being late ALL THE TIME

And I know this is kinda lame but I'd like to know which side are you on? Like do you think Jongin is wrong for getting close to the princess? Or do you think taemin is overreacting and being a drama queen? 

Anyways this is getting waaay too long so bye guys I HOPE I'll be able to update soon