WA$$UP REWRITTEN ❖ APPLY OPEN! 12/25/15

Description

「INTRODUCTION」
what if wa$$up hadn't debuted? and instead debuted under big-hit?...
after bts' on-going success since their debut back in 2013, big-hit decided it was time to have a new group debuting...they thought perhaps maybe a group with a cuter comeback but that didn't seem to fit well with bts' image much...so they thought about a girl group with a similar concept but a bit more funny and cute in a different way than innocent and pink. after much time of planning, training and 3 years, a group of 7 trainees were chosen to be in the sister group of bts by the name of; wa$$up....this is their story.
「RULES」
001. subscribe! iT keeps you updated on what's happening and helps you remember it' still there. upvotes are optional but very appreciated! it helps get the story more popular. 002. no bashing me or the other applicants, if you have a problem pm me! if you don't know what pm means, it means private message. 003. if you aren't chosen, don't be upset! your character might have a purpose later on!!  004. be patient! please. i have a life, you have a life. everyone has a life! and this stuff takes time. 005. if chosen, comment every 2-3 chapter! if you don't, your character will just be kicked out of the story and a new trainee will be chosen. sorry. unless you tell me there's a reason for it/you're going on hiatus!  006. no stealing other applications! if i see you have you will be blacklisted from the story and any applyfics i do in the future. 007. you can apply up to two times, but remember, that doesn't always give you a chance in the story. 008.  remember to have fun and stay.....determined.
「INFORMATION」
TITLE WASSup
AUTHOR _suga_kookies_ and kinsenka
GENRES applyfic, slice of life, romance, comedy, etc.
CHARACTERS  7 APPLICANTS
group namE wa$$up

fanclub name waffles
color  blue
debut album nom nom
debut song wa$$up
AUTHOR NOTE my first official applyfic, my last one didn't go well since no one applied so i deleted it and went onto this one with much thought!! i hope you guys like this one better and actually apply this time!!
 

Foreword

SPECIAL THANKS TO MR.AMBIGUOUS' GRAPHIC SHOP FOR THE GRAPHIC POSTER COVER!
SPECIAL THANKS TO PASTEL PRODUCTIONS TRAILER SHOP FOR THE TRAILER!

 

 

_Suga_Kookies_
1/19/16 - sadly, i will be putting this story in my drafts as no one is applying anymore. if you want to apply to something, i suggest my girls generation one!