Prompt 4; The Result

RR Stories - Everyone is welcome!

 

Christmas tree ornaments started to rain from the sky.

 

Hoya wasted no time and ran to get an umbrella and some bags. Before he knew it, he found himself drowning in Christmas lights when he ran to get the umbrella.

 

"Hyung!" He screamed and Sunggyu doggy paddled to save him. The two of them ended up stuck in the middle as Sunggyu was of no help at all…

 

"HELP!" they both yelled and Woohyun approached them. Woohyun then attempted to make his way through the sea of Christmas ornaments only to be stopped by a giant gingerbread man.

 

“Hello chingu~” Woohyun said excitedly. Woohyun started eating the gingerbread man;, he succeeded, but he grew fat and started drowning.

 

Sungyeol swam past and poked Woohyun's with a needle. Sungyeol didn't know the needle was magic, and after being poked, Woohyun turned into a giant Christmas tree! Sunggyu, upon seeing Woohyun turn into a giant Christmas tree, narrowed his eyes at Sungyeol angrily (if his eyes could get any smaller,of course).

 

"What? I'm innocent, never knows that the needle is a magical thing. Anyways, why did he turn into a Christmas tree and not anything else like Santa Claus maybe?" Sungyeol remarks.

 

"A Christmas tree isn't going to save us, Sungyeol!" Hoya shouted angrily. Suddenly, Myungsoo , a.k.a. L, stepped out of the house dressed as an elf with pointy ears and funny green eyes and said...

 

“Santa is getting fat.”

 

And out came Infinite's manager in a Santa suit! Hoya suddenly fainted and landed into the arms of Sungjong.

 

“Hey guys! It's Christmas!" the manager screamed. Then he started to sing and dance to 'Jingle Bell Rock'. "Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock! Jingle bells swing and..." 


 

While looking at his hyungs, Sungjong sighed and thought to himself, "Why does this always happen during Christmas?"

 

Dongwoo , hearing all the commotion opened his window and roared with laughter. Sungjong saw him laughing so he took the needle from Sungyeol and turned Dongwoo into a gingerbread man and his lips hungrily.

 

Dongwoo gasped but his quick reflexes were too fast, and he ran away before Sungjong could gobble him up.  Dongwoo then yelled,"Run run as fast as you can, but you can catch me cause I'm the Gingerbread Rapper!"


 

Dongwoo saw a gingerbread house, and quickly rushed inside. He locked the door, but soon discovered that inside the gingerbread house was a bear! He convinced the bear that he would let the bear eat him if the bear scared Sungjong away.

However, when the bear got back, the gingerbread man was nowhere to be seen!

 

Suddenly, L dressed as Santa crashed into the roof of the gingerbread house. L somehow thought Dongwoo was a present from the bear to him and stuffed Dongwoo in his bag with the other presents he had collected. Dongwoo squirmed and wiggled, trying to tell L that he's hiding from Sungjong because Sungjong wanted to eat him.

 

But L didnt listen. Instead, he hoisted the bag over his shoulder and left the gingerbread house. L started his white beard that had magically appeared out of nowhere.

Jumping into his sleigh, he soared over the houses while reciting bad poems to his reindeers. Being stuck in the bag, Dongwoo was forced to listen and fainted out of shock at the atrocity of the poems. The reindeers grew angry and led the sleigh into the thick cloud before L could finish his long and very bad poem.

Blinded, L slid off the sleigh, falling right into the very pile of Christmas decorations that had earlier suffocated Hoya and Sunggyu.

 

Sungjong pooped out from one of the reindeer (who had snatched him up… somewhere… and eaten him) and started dancing to Girls Generation’s ‘Bring The Boys Out’ as present to L and he other hyungs. However, because of that, the sleigh kicked his tooshie and Sungjong groaned like there was no tomorrow.

When Dongwoo the Gingerbread Rapper (who was still stuck in the bag) heard Sungjong scream, he remarked,"Heh, I win!"

As the reindeers swooped down, Dongwoo flew up into the air and fell on top of L. By its freewill one of the reindeer started to transform magically into a fair maiden of pink cloak.

 

"Harken to me, be still and receive thy message to thee," said the fair maiden upon the grotesque figures that lay before her.

 

Upon hearing this, L began to twitch groaning with pain and touching his "where the sun never shines", and started squirming as Dongwoo (half unconscious) lay on L's back.

 

"By Santa's fart! Dongwoo! Get your stinkin' self off of me!" screamed L, subconsciously ignoring Hyoyeon, the lady in pink (otherwise known as the transformed reindeer).

 

L walked away like a diva, from Hyoyeon, while adjusting his santa hat. Sungyeol just stared at him, dumbfounded, while holding a "All I want for Christmas is Myungsoo" sign.

 

Hoya on the other hand, went away and made a snowman by himself while singing “Lonely”. Suddenly, as if he had heard Hoya's loneliness, the snowman came to life! It turns out that Frosty wasn't the only snowman that could come to life...

All the snowmen in history appeared out of thin air! From snowman keychains to snowman costumes, even the magical snowman Adam and Eve made appeared! All of the snowmen danced around Hoya, singing 'Frosty, the Snowman' and other christmas songs.

All this chaos drove Hoya crazy. Grasping his head, fingers laced through his hair as he screamed. Hoya felt his heart thump as he squeezed his eyes shut, hearing the annoying song; it was caving him.

 

"Ugh, stop!" He shouted, but his mouth was stuffed with a snowball, thrown by a rather violent snowman. Hoya sputtered and spat the snowball out angrily. He whacked the violent snowman, screaming, "How dare you! You nearly ruined my handsome face! I'll get you for that!"

 

The violent snowman growled angrily. Surprisingly, Sungyeol snapped out of his lovesickness and came to the rescue. He pulled out a large hair dryer and melted the snowman!

 

All the snow magically melted away into water, making the whole place into a whole swimming pool. By now, Woohyun was still a Christmas tree and Sunggyu was still stuck.

Hoya fell into the freezing pool of water and turned into an ice cube...frozen solid. The members were now panicking trying to find out how to return everyone back to normal. (which included the gingerbread rapper, the Christmas tree, Hyoyeon the reindeer, Hoya the ice cube… basically everyone.)

 

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the real Santa Claus came and looked the Infinite. He sighed because they made a mess out of his  precious Christmas stuff. Santa cleared his throat and said "You will not have any gifts this year because you were all naughty, naughty, boys."

 

He shot them an angry look. "You made a mess out of magical items and as a punishment, you'll serve me as my all-time-duty elves after I turn you normal for the Christmas."

 

Everyone sighed in relief, since its just one Christmas, right?

 

However, Santa had other plans...

 

"You shall be elves forever! Mwahahahaha! You will serve me as my slaves as long as you have fangirls!" cackled Santa as he knitted his beard in a corner.

 

Then Sungyeol came up with an idea. He turned his fangirls into many lords a leaping, pipers a piping and a partridge in a pear tree by using a magic snow globe.


 

"Wait... Where is Santa?" Dongwoo asked, realizing Santa was missing. 
Then the partridge came over and pecked his nose. The partridge had long white string hanging from its chin.

 

"Oh My Candy canes!! We turned Santa into a pigeon! " Dongwoo exclaimed before he also turned into a bird, but this time a kakadua! He squealed and the others just had shocked expressions on their faces. Dongwoo the bird flew up in the sky, while happily singing 'Singin in the rain'.

 

Suddendly, thanks to Dongwoo’s heavenly voice, it started to rain. Big raindrops, shaped like christmas trees and gifts fell down, bouncing when they touched the ground. Strangely, they weren't made of water. They were ...

 

Yellow drops, a dark yellow that almost looked like pee. Excited, Dongwoo stopped singing and opened his mouth thirstily.

 

It tasted weird, but Dongwoo continued his actions and started rolling on the floor while giggling giddily. The other Infinite members tasted the water drop. It was actually orange juice, and since Dongwoo is allergic to oranges, his erratic actions continued.

 

Since then, Dongwoo can only see his Infinite members as clowns with orange noses. He kept singing 'Nothing's Over' to 'Yakisoba', and somehow was attracted to Woohyun...

 

But his attraction to Woohyun is a story for another time.

 

The clock struck 12 and it was officially Christmas Eve. Everyone was turned back into their original form and back to where they came from. The ornaments disappeared into magical sparkles that evaporated into the air.

 

They glanced around at their new surroundings, dumbfounded and tired. Suddenly, Dongwoo pounced onto Woohyun, frantically making a move to reach for some thing in his pocket! Finally grasping the mystery item, Dongwoo quickly pulled his hand out and searched what looked to be a story.

 

“Woohyun! What's this?" Dongwoo approached the mentioned boy. Woohyun snatched the piece of paper from Dongwoo's hands.

 

"GAH! DON'T READ THIS!" He then ran towards the other members and hid behind them.

 

"EEP!" Exclaimed the scared teen as he felt someone take hold of his paper.

 

"Christmas tree ornaments started to rain from the sky... What is this, Woohyun?" inquired a confused, and now slightly intrigued Sunggyu.

 

"N-nothing! It doesn't matter, because I finished it just now!" Woohyun exclaimed, marking down the last of his story to end his wonderful, and quite strange, Christmas adventure.

 



 

That was... strange.

Oh well, I enjoyed it... a bit too much. Lollers.

 

Honorary Mention: JojochickyEylaR-kyuBU, and SeonMin

                    "Sungyeol swam past and poked Woohyun's with a needle."

                    "Santa is getting fat."

                    "The partridge had long white string hanging from its chin."

 

I hope you guys had a good holiday!

How about a New Years' Prompt? /nudge nudge/

Suggest groups, prompts, and all that stuff!

 

Love from dulcee