Prompt 3; The Result

RR Stories - Everyone is welcome!

 

Seungri was curious about why G-Dragon had such a big wardrobe, so he decided to look at it while G-Dragon was gone. When he opened the wardrobe, he found that clothes were apparently not the only thing in the wardrobe…

Seungri also found a miniature zoo in his closet! There were puppies, kittens, guinea pigs, and even a baby llama! They all ran out of the closet when Seungri opened the door.

 

“Hyung, is being a zookeeper your second profession?” Seungri asked while looking at the leader weirdly.

 

“YOU LOOKED IN MY CLOSET!” G-Dragon shouted in horror.

 

“WOAHH CALM DOWN HYUNG! Who said I looked into your closet? They escaped by themselves!" Seungri glanced at his hyung's head and added, "You have a pigeon on your head by the way."

 

The said pigeon then released a whole load of pigeon 'treasure' on the leader's head. G-Dragon grasped the pigeon carefully as he softly touched its head; all while glaring at the maknae.

 

"This is my personal space, you just stepped into," Gdragon hissed as Seungri shrugged. Seungri then noticed a piece of feather floating in front of his nose and sneezed. Snot slowly flew on G-dragon's face.

 

G-Dragon gave Seungri the "deathly glare" and told him, "I'd rather have a pigeon poop on my head rather than getting your snot all over my face!!"

 

"Jiyong! what's with all those animals in the kitchen?!" Top yelled frantically from the kitchen, who was probably having a 2 A.M. breakfast.

 

"Err, they're for... our next music video?!" G-Dragon yelled back as he quickly pulled Seungri into a headlock. The poor guy tried to escape from him.

 

"Argghh this is all your fault!!" G-Dragon shouted in frustration, not relieasing Seungri from his headlock. "AHHHHHH!” He shouted as the llama jumped on him.

 

"WHAT’S ALL THIS?! " Taeyang shouted as he walked out of his room, wanting to go to the bathroom .

 

“Aww… What a cute llama!” TOP squealed as he burst into the room after finishing his breakfast. He started rub his cheek against the llama’s fur, making kissy faces.

 

“OH MY GOD. IT ING BIT ME!” TOP screamed a few seconds later. Taeyang tried to shoo the animals away, but instead got attacked by an ostrich that suddenly appeared. Daesung, who had just entered the room rather dazedly, tried to help Taeyang, but the ostrich attacked him too.

 

And suddenly like magic, a crocodile appeared and bit Taeyang's . "OWWW! GET YOUR FREAKING ANIMALS OUTTA HERE JIYONG!!" 


 

G-Dragon was in a corner, petting the pigeon lovingly, and then very calmly stood up and snapped his fingers. The animals were gone in a blink of an eye.

 

"Hyung! You can do magic?!" Seungri exclaimed in excitement.

 

"I want a unicorn Jiyong~" TOP batted his eyelashes.
G-Dragon spun around , tapped the wall , touched TOP 's nose and sat on the floor . 
A rainbow unicorn appeared out of nowhere!

 

"OMG! YOU'RE THE BEST JIYONG!" Top ran towards G-Dragon and gave him a crushing hug. Then, TOP approached the rainbow unicorn and started to repeatedly pet it's tail. The unicorn's multi-colored tail rose, exposing its star-shaped hole.

 

While TOP having a great time with his new rainbow unicorn, everyone else was shocked and mute. However, the silence was disturbed when Seungri chirped, "Can I have UEE instead?"

 

 "No!" Jiyong snapped. “Get her yourself.” He walked into his closet and closed the door. The members stared intently and they swore they saw glittery sparks coming out of it.

 

Seriously, Jiyong! What the hell is in your clos- whoooaaaa-" Taeyang exclaimed. Taeyang slowly and cautiously opened the door and took a step forward, until he fell into a floating cloud! There were the golden gates to Heaven! And God was standing there, with 2NE1 as angels standing beside him!

 

Taeyang fell face first onto the soft cloud. The cloud, as if on instinct, followed G-Dragon. Then Taeyang found out that the source of G-Dragon's magical powers were from the various ladies from the girl groups tied to G-Dragon's "closet" walls.

 

"This is like Narnia!" Taeyang exclaimed while trying to balance himself on the moving cloud. TOP, Daesung and Seungri followed Taeyang n G-Dragon into the closet and fell to the floating cloud too.


 

"OMG WE'RE GOING TO DIE!" TOP let out a girly scream. "THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I NEED TO DO BEFORE I DIE! LIKE GO BUNGEE JUMPING FROM THE EIFFEL TOWER. AND BURY MY SOFT TOYS COLLECTION SO NO ONE WOULD BE ABLE TO TOUCH IT. AND DATE BARBIE. AND HAVE KEN BABIES."

 

TOP continued shouting everything he wanted to do before his death, while everyone else fantasized about the things around them.

 

After TOP was done with his mini-spazz attack, the rainbow unicorn ran through the gates pooping out hearts. G-Dragon looked at TOP in disgust when he lifted up the heart and took a bite.

 

"Hey, its not bad! " he argued, while G-Dragon looked TOP up and down in distaste.

 

"Hyung, that's sick! You’re eating horse !" Seungri exclaimed.

"Uh no its not! It's chocolate!" 
TOP yelled back, munching on the hearts.

"Hey, look, there's an edible me!" Daesung screamed excitedly as he started to eat the look-alike that was made out of candy. Taeyang was confused.

"I'm not sure if I should say that's cannibalism or not cause your eating yourself... but it's candy..." Taeyang muttered to himself.

Soon after, everyone started to eat the candy. Not long after that, they slowly got a sugar rush, and TOP surprisingly became the most hyper.  He started to dance to Girls’ Generation's “Oh!” while continuing to gobble his poop hearts.

Suddenly TOP grimaced. "This tastes like Seungri's cooking after a while." He spat the chocolate out into the ‘Seungri's cooking’ bin that was propped up against the gate.

"What's so bad about my cooking? It might be bad but it's not terrible..." Seungri pouted.

"It's so bad, we have a "Seungri's cooking" bin," TOP said. “ You know, just in case it poisons the air around it.”

Seungri pouted. “I’ll never cook for you guys again.” Suddenly, the ‘Seungri’s Cooking’ bin started to shatter into pieces.

 

All the wasted food Seungri had cooked molded together to form a big blob of gooey food… with one mission. To destroy TOP for not appreciating Seungri’s cooking!

 

The blob of gooey food slowly approached TOP, who began to scream. He pulled out wads of cash from his pockets and flung it at the gooey food, shouting, “Here! Take this! Buy Seungri a cook book so he can at least cook a decent meal!”

 

TOP ran around the whole room, panicking when the blob of gooey food started to chase him. The big blob of food stopped in his tracks and suddenly zoomed out of the closet, and into the streets. It bought a cookbook from a book store nearby and started to read it himself, while TOP was still running around like a headless chicken.

 

Suddenly, everything disappeared. The five of them suddenly realized that they were somehow in front of a waterfall, in a tropical rainforest- while sitting on a floating cloud.

 

“That. Was all an illusion. Created by yours truly,” G-Dragon smirked.

 

“Aww… I was kinda missing TOP being like a headless chicken though. Headless chickens are y!” Seungri said disappointedly as his shoulders slumped. The rest of Big Bang looked at him weirdly.

 

TOP stopped running around on the cloud, and approached them. "WHAT KIND OF CLOSET IS THIS?! It's horrible and scary! I almost got eaten by Seungri's glob of gooey food!" he howled and smacked G-Dragon's head .

 

G-Dragon screeched loudly like a crazy ahjumma, and started mumble an incoherent curse along the lines of sending Seungri away, while Seungri stood fuming right in front of him. Seungri disappeared in a puff of smoke. One by one the members disappeared and reappeared in the living room.

 

“Hyung, I smell popcorn,” Seungri sniffed the air after all of the members reappeared in the living room. TOP strode into the kitchen, only to find the glob of gooey stuff eating burnt popcorn.

 

“WHAT THE HELL.” He yelped. “What in the world is thi-“

 

The glob swallowed him in one gulp, and burped, satisfied.

 

Suddenly, an odd pink ray of light gushed into the kitchen, obviously from the other side of the wardrobe. And my Leek! There was an angelic looking thing making his entrance. All the other members were shot right up and started hearing the "Hallelujah Chorus".

 

"M-m-my hero!!" TOP frantically waved his hands, while trying to swim, nearly drowning inside the blob's hideous body. However, the pink ray of light ended up not being an angel or saint.

 

Instead, it was actually an army of radishes.

 

TOP, who despised radishes, began begging for the blob to him up into it’s stomach to save himself from the radishes. But unfortunately for both TOP and the blob, the radish ate them both.

 

Seungri ran in and gazed at the radish, while the radish stared back. “I’m sorry radish… I really love you, but you ate my hyung. SO PREPARE TO DIE!” Seungri shrieked a war cry and started punching the radish.

 

The radish was touched by Seungri’s truthful and sincere confession and decided to return Seungri’s hyung. It began to vomit, and TOP fell onto the floor. He smelled like dog piss.

 

“Oh my god. Why the hell do I smell like this?” TOP asked quizzically as he caught a whiff of the air around himself.

 

“Oh, I drank lemonade just now… but soon after I drank it, I realized that it wasn’t lemonade. Hehe.” The radish nodded. “It was actually dog piss. So that’s why you smell like it.”

 

TOP looked around before screaming like a little girl, yelling at everything he saw. He picked up a pink pair of with lace and wore it on his head, smiling happily.

 

“I’m a trendsetter! Soon, people will walk around with lace on their head!” TOP smiled proudly. “Seungri, wear this pair of pink on your head!”

 

Seungri’s eyes widened. He couldn’t believe that THE TOP had just had just given him the honor to do so. With trembling hands, he carefully accepted the glorious lace from his hyung and put it on his head. He beamed ear from ear, like he’d been chosen as the Best Male Dresser of 2011.

 

“It’s gorgeous! Hyung, thank you so much!” Tears of joy threatened to fall from Seungri’s eyes. “THANK YOU!”

 

Seungri’s happiness began to overwhelm him, and he began to sob in joy. TOP gaped at him, horrified, and he watched Seungri wipe his tears with his oh-so-precious lace underwear.

 

TOP suddenly slapped Seungri.

 

“HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Seungri rubbed his cheek, glaring at TOP.

 

G-Dragon came back from a restroom break, and suddenly began to dance to Girls’ Generation’s “Genie” in a bikini he found in TOP’s bag.

 

“G-G-G-Dragon? What are you doing?”” TOP’s eye twitched.

 

“It’s a dance, dumbo!” G-Dragon slapped his rear as he twirled around in the living room. The rest of Big Bang stood up, and started dancing to “Genie”, “OH!”, and “Run Devil Run”.


 

*whirrr*  *whirrr* *whirrr*

 

The camera zoomed out and the whole audience clapped and cheered.

 

“That was the BEST MOVIE we ever filmed!” TOP squealed from his cinema seat, slapping his group mates on their backs.

 

Seungri ignored the rest of Big Bang’s cheers. He had to act like a girl and wear … and he was slapped by TOP.

 

“Worst day ever,” Seungri muttered under his breath. “I’ll get you back for this.”

 

He stormed out of the filming scene, patting his red cheek.

 


 

 

Wooo. 

Honorable Mention;  Folder Name and RainbowPuff

                      ... Seungri chirped, "Can I have UEE instead?"

                     "I want a unicorn, Jiyong~" TOP said.

I think the next prompt will be special- I'm going to put in a requirement (christmas themed, anyone?) C;

I'll get to all your guys' requests... So far, I recieved Infinite, F.T. Island, U-Kiss, 2NE1, MBLAQ, B2st, B1A4, another SHINee, etc.

- with love from dulcee