Prompt 2; The Result

RR Stories - Everyone is welcome!

 

 

Onew was looking out the window. Suddenly, something odd flew past the window.

 

Curious about if it was chicken, he leapt out of the window.

 

He had even forgotten that he was on the second floor of the MBC building. Just as his life flashed in front of his eyes, he safely landed on the mysterious object. Luckily, some big, fat, delicious chicken came out of nowhere and grabbed his hand before he fell. He got up and stared at the object he fell on.

 

Onew screamed in horror and excitement, inspecting the object intently. He picked up the object and ran back inside wanting to examine it closer.

 

However, because of Onew Condition, he tripped on the ground, landing on Taemin.

 

“Hyung!” Taemin screamed. Onew apologized then continued to run back inside. He was oh so curious about the object and wanted to examine it closer.

 

Onew then got a microscope so that he could see every detail of the object.

 

“What the heck is this?” he wondered as he picked the object up.

 

“AAHHH!” Onew screamed in horror while dropping the object.

 

“What’s wrong, hyung?” Minho came running into the room, closely followed by Key.

 

“Stop whining, Onew hyung,” Key stated as he fixed his diva hair. Onew immediately went behind Minho’s back and hid.

 

Minho looked at Onew as his eyebrows rose,” Look, its 2Min not OnMin or nothing-“

 

Key squealed at the object Onew was looking at.

 

“Whatever… I screamed because that, that… thing… shocked me!” Onew whined.

 

Sweat beads formed on The Thing (otherwise known as the object)’s head as it heard the chicken addict’s conversation.

 

“I heard screams, what’s going on?” Jonghyun came strode into the room, wondering what the fuss was about.

 

“WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!” Jonghyun exclaimed upon seeing The Thing. Taemin ran to the front of the crowd and peered at The Thing.

 

“Hi there! What are you? Do you have a name? Can you speak?” Taemin was bubbling with questions. The other members looked at him like he was crazy.

 

“Taemin, a Thing just appeared out of nowhere and you’re asking it questions?” Minho tilted his head and questioned the maknae. The ever-innocent Taemin nodded.

 

“Guys, clam down, I’m… The. Almighty. Key. I can do anything, so let me handle this!” Key voiced out firmly- of course with a diva aura around him.

 

“GURL WHAT ARE YOU YOU STANKY THING! Blah blah Jonghyun’s abs blah blah…” Key started nagging (like a diva) at The Thing while the others stared at him.

 

Suddenly, The Thing grew eyes and shot the Almighty Diva with its laser eyes! Key fell on his while screaming like he’s going to die.

 

Minho worriedly went over to help Key up, but cracked up when he saw Key had ripped his pants

 

“Spongebob underwears are for little kids.” Minho grinned.

 

“HEY! TAEMIN WEARS PIKACHU BOXERS LIKE ALMOST EVERY DAY OF THIS WHOLE LIFE!” argued Key. He didn’t want to lose because of a pair of underwear.

 

“They’re comfy and cute, umma!” Taemin pouted and folded his arms at Key.

 

“No time for discussing underwear!” Jonghyun interrupted at the fight that was going on.

 

“You don’t think it’s cute?!”  Taemin asked, offended. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and ignored Taemin. He then went over to Key asking whether or not if he was alright, while pushing Minho away from Key.

 

Onew simply stood there and zoned out while daydreaming about dancing chickens.

 

Taemin walked over to The Thing and put his face close to it. He smiled widely.

 

The Thing suddenly jumped on Taemin’s face, and almost scratched poor Taemin’s eyes out until Onew snapped back into reality and pulled The Thing off Taemin’s face.

 

Taemin froze, unable to move, but with shaking hands he grabbed hold of The Thing and inspected it closely. The Thing was now pink, and had grown furs and big doe eyes.

 

“It’s so fluffy I could die!” Taemin squealed and hugged it. His hyungs turned their heads in shock as Taemin danced with The Thing.

 

Little did they know what The Thing was capable of…

 

The Thing was capable of a massive, FURRY HAIRBALL ATTACK!

 

“Hey guys,” Shinee’s manager walked in calmly. he stopped when he saw the scene; shaking his head, he wondered if he could get a transfer to be Girls’ Generation’s manager instead.

 

At the sight of their manager, Onew had a brilliant idea.

 

He threw The Thing onto their manager’s face with a sinister laugh!

 

“OWWW!” The Thing bit Manager’s nose, as Manager screamed. Then The Thing  split into two little creatures! Then four! It kept multiplying till the entire room was filled with little moving balls of fur.

 

Key started complaining that his hair was going to get messed up.

 

“MY FABULOUS HAIR IS GET-“ Key couldn’t finish his sentence as The Thing jumped on his diva face.

 

“AHHH! WHAT IS THIS THING?! GET IT OFF!” Key shrieked.

 

Then, every single one of the little fur balls began to climb onto Key as Key struggled to shake them off.

 

“GET THEM OFF ME!” Key yelled desperately.  Taemin whistled, and all the fur balls came running to Taemin.

 

Well, all except one, who decided to make its new home in Jonghyun’s mouth.

 

“Ay, geh dis thing outta meh mouph!” muffled Jonghyun. Minho attempted get the fur ball out of Jonghyun’s mouth. Little did they know that one of the fur balls could grow bigger and bigger.

 

The fur ball grew bigger, and bigger, and bigger, until it was a giant fur ball almost as big as the building. They all started to scream loudly, causing other artists to wonder what the heck was going on.

 

Minho pulled and pulled, but the fur ball refused to come out of Jonghyun’s mouth.

 

Just then, Onew came back with a chainsaw! He revved up the chainsaw.

 

“YAH!  DON’T YOU DARE PUT THAT NEAR MY HANDSOME FACE!” Jonghyun said in a muffled voice.

 

“Pfft… handsome, my …” Key tried to dust off his clothes. While the others were distracted, the Things gathered around Taemin’s body; they started to shift and merge as they transformed into a giant pink fur battle suit.

 

“I’m a puffur ranger!” Taemin exclaimed.

 

The SHINee members watched in awe as Taemin was suddenly lifted into the sky by the fluff balls. He flew further and further away until nobody would see him anymore.

 

But then suddenly Taemin came down, riding on a big juicy chicken which flew down and tried to enter the building. However, it was too fat.

 

The solution?

 

Onew ate half of it, and then it was skinny enough to enter the building. However, Onew pounced on the chicken again, wanting to eat the other half as well.

 

Too bad indigestion got to Onew, so he left to take care of his business, leaving behind the rest of the SHINee members confused and clueless as to what to do next.

 

Taemin accidently opened the bathroom door to see a constipated Onew. Just then, Taemin threw up all over Onew and the poor bathroom floor.

 

Key came into the bathroom to check on Onew, and saw the mess on the floor and on Onew. He pulled Taemin out and dragged him to Minho.

 

Minho had a dumbfounded look on his face and didn’t know what to do, so he pushed Taemin into Jonghyun’s arms and left. Jonghyun had no other option since Key was helping Onew get rid of his constipated status, and took Taemin into his room to clean up.

 

While Minho was cleaning Taemin, Taemin suddenly stood up and danced to SNSD’s “The Boys”. Minho was confuzzled.

 

Suddenly, a pink fur ball came in and started to spazz about the Korean drama “Lie To Me”.

 

“Why… WHY IS IT HERE AGAIN?!” Jonghyun backed up against the wall.

 

The pink fur ball hopped up and down, a smirk growing on its face.

 

“Let’s play!”

 

All the boys turned around and stared at the pink fur ball with horror drawn on their faces.

 

 

They ran off in the blink of an eye.

 

 



 

 

tralala! Wowee... we've got fur balls, constipation, and chainsaws all in one chapter.

 

Delightful. 

 

Honorary Mention: jaerinnieee, TFVice, Geomora, JUjuliet

           "GURL WHAT ARE YOU YOU STANKY THING! Blah blah jonghyun's abs blah blah..."

            "All except one, who decided to make its new home in Jonghyun's mouth."

             "Minho pulled and pulled but the thing wouldn't come out of Jonghyun's mouth, but then Onew came back with a chainsaw!"

              "Too bad indigestion got to Onew, so he left to take care of his business."

 

I'm now open to suggestions for Prompt 3 and Main Character!