Prompt 1; The Result

RR Stories - Everyone is welcome!

 

There was a blob of unidentified blob of gooey substance on the table.

 

 

Kyuhyun hovered over the unidentified substance, trying to figure out what it was. He sniffed the air, trying to smell the unidentified substance. He even tasted it with his finger.

When he could get no closer to identifying the goo, he called out to the one person he knew could help; Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk looked at it over and over again, but even Eunhyuk couldn’t figure out what it was, so Kyuhyun went to his next hyung.

 

“Shindong hyung!” Kyuhyun called Shindong over.

 

Shindong took some of the substance and put it in his mouth.

 

“Ew! Hyung!” whined Kyuhyun.

 

“I didn’t know your snot tastes like varnish,” said Shindong, nodding and leaving Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk speechless.

 

Leeteuk, who just happened to walk in, was utterly confused as to what was happening.

Shindong hastily spit the blob back onto the table where it twitched.

Kyuhyun continued to watch the blob, and his eyes round with horror as it moved.

 

“Your snot moves!” Shindong shrieked.

 

“EWW WHAT IS THAT?! AND WHY IS IT MOVING?!” Sungmin yelled and hid behind Kyuhyun.

 

“Well, I found it here a while ago, and Shindong hyung said it tasted like varnish, then it started moving.” Kyuhyun nodded.

 

“You want one?” Kyuhyun scooped up a small part of the blob and showed it to Sungmin.

 

“What’s going on?” Donghae asked as he walked into the room as well. Sadly, no one answered him.

 

A few moments later, the blob evolved into an alien that looked like Kyuhyun! All of them stared at the gooey substance in wonder and curiosity- mouths slightly ajar as the blob grew bigger by the second.

 

“TEUKIE HYUNG! DO SOMETHING!” Ryeowook yelled then pushed Sungmin to stand beside Kyuhyun. Sungmin bumped into Kyuhyun, making the poor maknae trip and land on the table. At Kyuyun’s weight the table crashed, causing the growing blob to fall under him.

 

The growing blob then slowly… moved?!

 

It started sliding across the floor as everyone stared at it in horror. Kyuhyun slowly walked towards the blob and tried to touch it. His finger went into the blob. Kyuhyun pulled at his finger, but it wouldn’t come out.

 

“TEUKIE HYUNG! HELP!” Ryeowook yelled, horrified.

 

“Yah!  What’s going on here?! Why is it so noisy?!” Heechul came running towards the crowd around the table. He then spotted the blob, and clung onto Hangeng who trailed behind him. “What is that?! Geng, do something!”

 

Hangeng moved towards the table warily. “Obviously Eunhyuk and Donghae didn’t clean up after themselves properly last night…”

 

Donghae scooted next to Hangeng when he heard his name. He saw the blob and suddenly transformed into a big dinosaur, hoping to duel with the blob! He ate a fly that was circling the blob and gained +2 agility.

Eunhyuk quickly rushed to the front of the crowd to see what was happening. He fainted and landed on the blob after seeing his baby as a big dinosaur.

 

“AHH!” The watching members yelled as they saw the blob spreading out as it rose as a giant wave, threatening to engulf Eunhyuk.

 

The blob ate Eunhyuk, who joined Kyuhyun (who was eaten after he tried sticking his finger in the blob) inside the blob’s fat tummy. But since the blob’s tummy was nice and squishy, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk weren’t too scared. All the other members who witnessed the man-eating blob screamed and started going crazy. Donghae, who was supposed to fight the blob, started crying.

As the members were worried and panic-stricken, Leeteuk tried to save Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun while the others shouted,” Hyung! It’s dangerous!”

After Leeteuk’s failed attempt, the other members were too scared to get near the blob. Yesung suddenly walked into the room, shrieking at the fuss in front of him. The blob slowly died after Yesung swiftly punched its face.

The members cheered at Yesung’s success. Donghae, overwhelmed with happiness, went back to human form and started stripping in joy!

 

However…. the blob had a sister!

 

The Girl Blob was so attracted by Donghae’s abs that she promptly fell in love with him. The Girl Blob proposed to Hae after falling deeply in love with his abs; everyone was furious! Unfortunately for the Girl Blob, Donghae didn't love her so the Girl Blob went back to her brother to get him to avenge her heartbreak.

So, in the end, the Girl Blob's brother turned Donghae into a Lochness monster. Donghae was devastated. The other members were even more horrified, and set off at once to put Donghae into a large area of water. They soon arrived at the ocean.

While swimming around, he saw Ryewook as raccoon.

Ryeowook the raccoon was looking for food when he saw Donghae the Lochness monster swimming sadly in the sea.


  Being the clever raccoon he was, Ryeowook decided to ride Donghae to a island where there was loads of food. They became best of friends!

However, after a few hours or so Donghae the Lochness monster became really lonely. He remembered his hyungs and started to dance to 'Sorry sorry' . 


 

Ryeowook the raccoon was baffled, and asked. "W-w-what's wrong?". 


 

"I miss my hyungs, my friends; my human friends! I want to go back-- back to normal!" Donghae sobbed.


 

All of a sudden a coconut hit their head. When they looked up. They gasped!

 

They saw a huge UFO above their heads !

 

"It's so big! I want to RIDE IT!" Ryeowook shouted in amazement

 

As if on cue, a large pillar of blue sapphire light emerged from the bottom of the UFO and began to pick up the raccoon Ryeowook.

When he entered the UFO, he saw a wierd woman-man dancing to girl group songs playing from the stereo. Ryeowook swore he could see music notes floating out of the stereo.

 

"Hi," the woman man said," I am the extraordinarily, wonderfully, superbly, awesomely, Heenimly, Heechul. But you can call me Heenim. "

 

All of a sudden, everything went black.

. . . . .

 

. . . . .

 

. . . . .

 

 

Kyuhyun abruptly sat up in his bed, panting as beads of sweat rolled down his forehead.

 

Everything was merely a dream.

 



 

 

Sorry guys, I cut some of you off because it was going.... really out of hand. Sorry!

I couldn't understand some sentences, and some were out of order.... just be more careful next time!

I never knew you guys were so... interesting. Snot? Dinosaur? Oh god... C:

 

HONORARY MENTION: I think luckystarzx wrote this, and I laughed my off. Idk what it was exactly, so I'll try to rephrase it.

                                                   "Kyuhyun eyed the blob. It looked suspiciously like his failed cooking attempt from yesterday. He packaged the substance, and labeled it  'Eunhyuk'."

 

Stay tuned for Prompt 2! Now accepting suggestions for prompts and characters!