prompt 6; the result

RR Stories - Everyone is welcome!

"Oooooffffphhh!" A loud thump was heard as he felt splat onto the floor. Looking at what he tripped over when he fell, he saw a bunch of banana peels laid out on the floor ready for the next victim. 


"Aish! Kwangmin and Youngmin are so going to die when I see them!" Ready with his hand formed into a fist.

“You called?” Two heads popped out from around the corner.

“NO, I DIDN’T CALL, YOU PUNKS!” Suddenly, Minwoo took a closer look at the banana peels.

“You okay?” Youngmin asked Minwoo sneakily. Minwoo didn’t answer; he was busy looking at the banana peels.

“Y-you two!” Minwoo sputtered. “I-I’m gonna kill you!”

They smirked and disappeared, and as Minwoo sprang into a marvelous flying leap (for a moment, he thought he was airborne), he tripped. On another banana peel (or two).

And, he tripped again. On another banana peel. ‘Seriously, where did all these banana peels come from?!‘ He thought, rubbing his bottom as he tried to stand up. Donghyun then entered, only to trip and fall flat on his face.

“Those twins are dead!” He growled as he got up, a banana peel stuck to his face. He tried to get it off but it wouldn’t come off.

“The eff?! Why isn’t it coming off?!” He tugged on the peel but failed epically. The peel then mutated into a ninja turtle.

“Hohoho! Behold as I ninja assassinate your asses!” It roared.

Donghyun ran for his life, screaming,” Mommy! The turtle is gonna eat me! I should have not killed my turtle!”

 

The turtle ran after Donghyun, singing One Republic's 'Apologise'. Hearing 'Apologise' from the turtle, their surroundings changed into a club with the music blooming loudly from the in-house DJ near a corner. Suddenly, SHINee walked in and started dancing. Taemin challenged Minwoo to a dance-off and everyone formed a circle around the two, anticipating the duel.

 

"Dance dance dance dance!" They shouted. Fangirls from each side were also started to chant the different fan chants for Boyfriend and SHINee. In the end, the Jo twins dressed as Pikachus came out singing the Pokemon theme song. Taemin, upon hearing them, rushed towards them and hugged them, which automatically made Minwoo win. Taemin then tried to scrape off his face, realizing that the guy disguised as Taemin was actually Youngmin.

 

"Hi hyung~" He sang, glomping on Minwoo. When Youngmin was glomping Minwoo, Kwangmin came out of nowhere and glomped onto the other two boys with his big rainbow unicorn plushie toy. Then the unicorn plushie mutated into a grizzly bear with a horn! It started dancing to Troublemaker with Minwoo. Hyunseong came to witness the scene and fainted.

 

Minwoo got mad at the grizzly bear with a horn for interrupting their lovey-dovey moments, so he tried to transform himself. At first, he wanted to turn into a gorilla, but unfortunately something was wrong with the magic world at that time and Minwoo turned into a mermaid instead. Minwoo used his tail to slap Youngmin in the face, causing him to turn into a dolphin.

 

Meanwhile, Jeongmin, who happened to walk across the room, reversed and saw Minwoo as a mermaid and Youngmin as a dolphin. He thought he was still dreaming so he went back to sleep again. While mermaid Minwoo slapped Dolphin Jeongmin, Kwangmin popped up from the corner, shuffling a tiny Pokeball in his hand. He pointed it at Minwoo.

 

"CAPTURE! MERWOO!" Kwangmin yelled in triumph when he caught Merwoo. However, he scowled to see that Jeongmin had woken up again from his very short sleep and had caught a YOUNGPHIN, and suddenly challenged Kwangmin to a pokemon battle. The bear with a horn joined the fight, using his horn as a sword.

 

“AHH THE THING POKED ME!” Minwoo screamed as he grabbed his .

“Hehe that's what she said!” The bear giggled. All of a sudden, they were teleported to the sea and a jellyfish came swimming towards them.

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Youngmin sang. Minwoo smacked Youngmin's head.



"This is no time for singing!" Minwoo screamed. Kwangmin swam closer to the two arguing.
"Everyone knows you're supposed to jump on the squishy parts!"

“Aww, but swimming into them is so much more fun…"
Youngmin whined.
 Kwangmin shoved him upward onto the bouncy parts of the Jellyfish.

"Let's try eating them. I heard jellyfish tastes good." Minwoo suggested as he reached out towards the jellyfish that suddenly turned a blackish-purple color. Then the jellyfish stung Minwoo's hand, causing the hand to swell up as big as Kwangmin's face.

"Aw !" Minwoo flapped his hand and howled in pain. He flung the jellyfish across the room and ran around in circles, grasping his swollen hand.  

 

"Dudes~ See what I mean? Swimming is, like, way better!" Youngmin leaned on something, looking at the scene before him. But then the thing starts moving and it turns out to be the mysterious Loch Ness! The Loch Ness Monster glanced around the room before his gaze landed on Minwoo. It found its next target. Youngmin screamed and quickly swam away.
 Cackling only "somewhat" maniacally, Hyunseong stood up, the neck of the Loch Ness hanging behind his head.

 

"Wait, that thing is only you? It wasn't real?" Minwoo asked confused.
Hyunseung chuckled a bit before speaking,

"Oh, Minwoo. It's real all right." The Loch Ness Monster's head rose above Hyunseung's head before screeching its high-pitched battle cry and shooting rainbow lasers out of its mouth.

"Hyung! This fanfic is getting weird!" Minwoo whined.

"Is this a fanfic?" The hyungs said in unison.  

 

"OH MA PIKACHU! Whoever that is writing this... STOP! I already promised Youngmin that I would stop turning things into PIKACHUUUUS! Wait. The Loch Ness monster! Turning things into pikachu’s! Yep, I am SURE they can be friends!" Kwangmin exclaimed. "I can't believe we're actually characters in a fic! Well, of course I'm the main guy. You guys are just my cameos. I'm the cutest of course beside Youngmin and Kwangmin. Haha. Well, three words, I'm the best," said Minwoo with a smirk on his face.


 

"Ugh, there he goes again," said Kwangmin in disgust.

 

Getting more and more conceited by the second, Minwoo then began to dance around while singing, "Minwoo jeil jal naga!" Suddenly, the room changed into a pyramid and mummies were dancing along as Minwoo sang. Excited, Minwoo stripped off his clothes and wrapped himself in toilet paper when Hyunseong came, with a loose threatening to 'remove its contents'. Ripping off the toilet paper from Minwoo, he did his 'business'.

 

Minwoo, surprised at Hyunseong's actions, shouted,"Yah, hyung! You can't take my strips without permission! I'm still in the process of becoming a mummy!"



"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Hyunseong ignored. "Because of what you did, I'm going to mummify you as well and make you massage my feet all day long!" Minwoo started cackling. Unfortunately, a rock that was thrown by Jeongmin landed in his mouth, causing Minwoo to fall into a gagging/coughing fit. and it turned out that it wasnt a rock.

It was actually his poop.



 

I'm so crammed these days... blargh. Sorry for the late update.

I've recently started two new romance fictions, as well as an adoption service thingy. Check those out under my stories tab... if you want.

LOL this chappie was odd. I was cracking up.