prompt 5; the result

RR Stories - Everyone is welcome!

 

Yoseob rolled around on the floor, bored. He wanted to eat ice-cream, but he was too lazy to get up.

“Hey Kikwang!” Yoseob yelled. “Get me some ice cream!”

“Um… why would I do that?” Kikwang replied.

“Because I’m too fat to get up!” Yoseob hollered and continued rolling on the floor.

“Lazy .” Kikwang muttered.

“Come on~” Yoseob whined. “Maknae! Yah! Get me some ice cream!”

Kikwang ignored his whines.

“Kwang ah~ Get it for me! I’d do anything for you,” Yoseob said.

"Fine, fine, fine!" Kikwang said and went into the kitchen and grabbed the ice cream from the freezer. He discovered some peanut butter laying around on the counter, quickly put some peanut butter in the ice cream and stirred it.

"Just keep stirring, just keep stirring~" Kikwang sang as he mixed the two substances together. He was definitely watching too many reruns of ‘Finding Nemo’.

There was a shuffling sound as Hyunseung closed the door and entered the dorm. "Hey hyungs! I'm home! What's up?"


Kikwang looked up and grinned. "Oooh~ How'd your day with Hyuna go?" he asked, a smirk on his face.

 “Awful,” he replied. “My jeans were too tight and Hyuna kept asking me why I had a lump on my leg.”

Hyunseung sighed, and continued to rant unhappily.

"Then she kept stepping on my feet with her stripper heels! And when we were dancing she touched my crotch! She could've at least bought me dinner first!"

Kikwang winced, feeling Hyunseung’s pain at being stepped on the feet.

 "Well at least you were not at home with an ice-cream craving Yoseob." Kikwang consoled Hyunseung.

Hyunseung nodded and curious,peeked at what Kikwang was doing."Whatcha doing~"He imitated a waddling duck as Kikwang tried to hide the peanut butter ice cream from him.

“Stuff,” Kikwang said. “Man stuff.”

Hyunseung pouted from hearing that answer, and said, “Fine then! I'll go be a girl since you won't tell me!"

Hyunseung ran into his room and starting wearing skirts and frilly blouses, while Kikwang continued to add all sorts of strange things into the ice cream.

Hyunseung then saw Kikwang with ice cream and hugged him from behind and said "Oppa~" in an aegyo voice.

"OH MY GOD! Wheres my ice-cream Kikwang?!" Yoseob pouted and whined. He turned his head to face the kitchen but then he saw Hyunseung hugging Kikwang.
”Are you two turning gay for each other? What about me?!"

Yoseob pouted and ran into his room. He emerged, wearing cute and frilly clothes and pink hairbows. When Junhyung came back to the dorm, Yoseob ran to him screaming " Oppa! Welcome back! "

Junhyung saw Kikwang and Hyunseung hugging each other, so he played along. Yoseob made smoochy moochy noises and held on tightly to Junhyung.

"Okay Seobie, that's enough..." Junyhyung tried prying of Yeosobs firm hold from him.

"NO!" Came his answer. "If THEY could turn gay, then even I want to! I bet I can be MORE gay!"

Doojoon came home at the wrong time to see his lover on top of the squirming rapper. Behind him was a shocked maknae gaping at the scene. "WHAT THE IS GOING ON?! Why is Yoseob wearing the lingerie I gave him for Christmas?! Yang Yoseob! I told you not to show anyone that except me!!!" Doojoon was beyond pissed.

"Are you cheating on me?!" Doojoon asked. He dragged Yoseob into his room.

"There's gonna be big trouble..." Kikwang muttered.

While being dragged, Yoseob said, "No oppa, all of this is just for you!" Doojoon stopped glaring at Yoseob while all of the other members dropped to the floor, laughing.

The doorbell rang.

"Hey, did anyone order pizza?" Junhyung asked.. Everyone hook their heads. Junhyung opened the door and was glomped by a giant unicorn.

"OMG IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL." Junhyung exclaimed when he saw the unicorn. It had pink and blue flowers in its hair, and it was just so beautiful. 


"Hey there, Junhyung." the unicorn said in a seductive tone while winking, showing off its long eyelashes.

Seeing his friend hugged by a unicorn made Kikwang jealous. "Yah unicorn! Leave him alone!" he screamed and jumped to sit on the horned horse and slapped its bum. Feeling the sudden impact and pain, the unicorn grabbed onto its own horn and pulled out a hidden katana. It began having a sword fight with Kikwang, who had miraculously found a sword inside of his right nostril. The sparring match went on for what seemed like forever, until the unicorn accidentally sliced Junhyungs beloved pikachu toy in half.

Yoseob jumped onto the unicorn while shouting "Giddy up!", as if the unicorn was a normal horse.

Junhyung yelled, "PIKACHU! HEY! UGLY! YOU CUT MY PIKACHU SO PAY UP!"

"I don't have money, I'm a unicorn pabo!" The unicorn yelled back while still fighting with Kikwang.

“Don't. Call. My. Hyung. Pabo!" Kikwang yelled and fought the unicorn with more determination.

Then, Junhyung threw his electric ball to Kikwang.

Kikwang stared at the electric ball confused and accidentally threw it to Yoseob and Doojoon. And with a blink of an eye, they turned into unicorns too! Then Junhyung and Kikwang rode on the new 'unicorns' to find Block B for help. The door opened...

And in came a leprechaun wearing a sombrero and singing Beast's 'Shock'.

Everyone started at the leprechan in shock. They wondered where it had came from.

The leprechaun looked at Yoseob the unicorn and said, "If you go find my pot of gold then you can have all the ice cream you want." Kikwang got pissed at the leprechaun for interrupting their journey to get Block B to help, so he jumped off the 'unicorn' he was riding on and tackled the leprechaun.

The leprechaun then shocked Kikwang with his electric rays, therefore turning Kikwang into a narwhal who can breathe on land. Once he was a narwhal, he poked Yoseob with his horn, which turned Yoseob back into human form.

But somthing felt off. Yoseob checked over his body to make sure everything was right, but... it wasn't.



"Wha....I HAVE S?!" he (or she) screamed.

"WOAH! Did you change your ???" Doojoon gawked at Yoseob.

Yoseob let out a yelp, "NO!"
only to realize that his voice was rather feminine... and not just any kind of feminine. His voice was a shrill and disgusting feminine, to which Doojoon cringed. Doojoon kissed Hyunseung, who was making ice cream pie for the unicorn they found in Yoseob's closet under his dresser. Hyunseung dropped the cake on Yoseob's s.

"HYUNNIE! What the ?!" Yoseob took the unicorn and threw it outside as a narwhal climbed on their doorstep. Hyunseung grabbed a bat and knocked himself on the head, hoping that when he woke up everything would be swell.

When Hyunseung woke up to everything was back to normal… except that he was floating in the mid-air. Suddenly Yoseob came to him and did a y dance.

"Wow Sobie, ur so hot!" he exclaimed. Yoseob turned to say "Thanks oppa!" and suddenly everything crashed down from the air.

Doojoon hugged Yoseob tightly and said, "Seobie ah... love you!" At that moment, Kikwang and Junhyung were jealous and were discussing on how to remove Doojoon. They came back with an annoying death trap. Seobie saved Doojoon, but turned into a vampire because he was so angry.

"OMO OMO HELP! COCACOLA HELP ME!" Junhyung screamed of fright because Yoseob was so mad. Kikwang on the other hand, tried to be clueless while innocently asked (by using his puppy eyes) why Yoseob was so mad.

Suddenly, Boyfriend, Block B and B1A4 burst into the scene. "Umm, I don’t know how I got here, but need help guys?" Minwoo asked innocently.

“NO!” All the members of Beast yelled.

“Alright then…” Boyfriend, Block B, and B1A4 walked away sadly.

Hyunseung, who had been watching the entire scene, returned with a magic book in his hands.

“Woah, what’s that?” All the members oohed and aahed over his golden book.

“Well, you see… I’m a magician!” Hyunseung cackled. “And now I will turn everything back to normal! But I will also place a memory spell on you, so that you won’t ever, ever remember this!”

“But…” Doojoon’s shoulder’s slumped. He would never again remember Yoseob wearing the pink lingerie?

“Bibidi Bobidi Boo!” Hyunseung swung his magic wand, and golden sparkles erupted from the tip. A light filled the room, and all the members were knocked out.

After a good two hours, some members started to awake.

“Huh… what happened here?” Junhyung groaned.

Hyunseung smirked from the outside the room.

 

They would never know.

 


 

asdfhhfjdla;; Sorry for the late update!

I'm supah busy these days. Uhuhuhu.  I tried a new spacing style, but... it might be hard to read, LOL. I'll fix it tomorrow. I just want to sleep right now... 

Honorary Mention: winterbling, SuperLove, Ch4nnii

                   "My jeans were too tight and Hyuna kept asking me why I had a lump on my leg."

                    "I bet I can be MORE gay!"

                    "... the unicorn said in a seductive tone..."