2ne1 Squad

Kagerou (Heat Haze) - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the race is come. The four is now on CL house where they secretely meet with their team. They called " 2ne1 squad" one of the popular team in racing world overseas. The 2ne1 is gathered and now complete for the upcoming race tonight. 2ne1 squad are consist of 10 person including the four girls. 5 girls and 5 boys.

2ne1 member :

The girls :

Dara- founder and pride of 2ne1 in racing world as well as the face of the group.

CL - the baddest female in racing world which is next to Dara in comes of popularity and skill.

Bom - she was the co-founder of 2ne1 along with Dara and also called the Bominator. No one mess with this girl when she in bominator mode or else you will face hell.

Minzy -  the maknae and dancing machine.

Hyoni  Kang - Dara's cousin. Professional Model at day and 2ne1 manager in racing world.

The boys and the technical group of 2ne1 :

Joon Young Jung - popular known as " The Genius" in car racing world. He is the leader of technical group who set up and take care of the 2ne1 race cars. He is CL cousin.

The other four is Roy Kim , Mino Song , Seunghoon and Taehyun Nam.

 

Team 2ne1 are all in CL veranda except on the three boys which is now in Osaka to have a short meeting before going.

" So Dara , this is the itinerary of the race. Let's decide who will participate to each category." Hyoni ask her cousin.

Dara look at the screen and read.

" Okay , this is the first time we joined racing in Japan and some of their rules is different from what we knew. From what it say in their rules. We can't compete to each other if we are in the same team. So let put it this way . CL you will be in 1km , Bom in 600m and Maknae will be in 300m. I will be the one participate in drifting in single category and by team CL, Bom and I will team up. It's that clear? Dara told them in leader tone.

Since Dara was the most skilled and she was the one have a long training in drifting no one complain and agreed to her plan. And for Minzy it was only her 3rd race career.

" The car is now in Osaka , Roy called me a while ago. And hobbit we add something to your car that can help you in drifting on difficult trail." Joon young told the girls and Dara.

Dara glared to Joon Young.

" I'm not a hobbit okay. Im way more taller than them. You stick man!" Dara retort.

The two still bickering.

" Hey CL, is Joonie still not confess to Dara? Bom whispered to CL.

" I think still not. And he said he dont want to ruin their friendship.."

" Tsk! what a coward man". Bom shake her head.

After the short meeting.

" Its time to move now. We need to go there as early as we can. Here's your ticket ladies. It is hard to get ticket with same flight because of short time span so I decided to divide us into three group. CL,Minzy and Bom then Roy and I and Dara and Joon young." Hyoni gave their tickets.

" Huh! Unnie why Im separated from this three ? And why didn't Roy and Joonie then us will go together." Dara ask her unnie.

" Yah! Darong of course couple should not separate in times like this." Bom told Dara.

" And besides its freaking Joon young oppa who is with you" CL added.

Then Dara look at Joon young.

" It's not like that . his fangirls might kill me if they will see us together. And I'm sure he will tease me to death. Also , you know that I'm , Aiiisshhh! nevermind." Dara give up.

" Is that the real reason unnie? Minzy teased Dara.

The girls knows that Dara didn't like to ride in a planes ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter