2nd Meet up

Kagerou (Heat Haze) - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Omo!" Dara startled.

" Unnie your phone is ringing , why you didn't answer it?" Minzy told her startled unnie.

Dara answered her phone.

" Moshi! Moshi! "

" Hi Dara-chan!  Did i disturb you ? " Taka was on the other line.

" Iie , I didn't expect you to call "

" I'm going out and it's hard to type. Also just try my luck if you are not inside your class because your still replying to my message." Taka said.

" Well , the class was cancelled because our prof is absent. So we decided to go outside and eat in one of cafe near our school."

" Near Tokyo University ? Cafe Le France ?" Taka ask.

" Yup! "

" What time is your next class ?"

" 10am , why?"

" Are you staying there until 10am?" Taka asked again.

" Well , I think so because the cornmaster decided to stay there until our next class. "

" Yah! Dara I heard that and who are you talking to ? Bom shout to Dara.

Taka heard Bom and laugh that Toru look at him while driving.

" Is the cornmaster named Bom-san?"

" Hai! who else ? " then Dara laugh.

" Oh , I will call you later , I think were here now to our destination." Taka bid goodbye to Dara and enter to the cafe.

" Why you want to eat here Taka ? We can eat to our favorite cafe near our unit but why here ? Toru ask since the latter change his mind and requested him to drive all the way to Bunkyo from their hotel.

" Uhm! i just feel like it and its my treat don't worry" then Taka scanned the place and saw her with her friends.

Taka walk toward them and Toru tailing at him. Then he stop.

Dara felt that someone standing infront of their table that her friends didn't pay attention due to their are busy checking the information about the race tomorrow. She look up.

" Omo!" then place her hand to to avoid attention but her friends heard her. Minzy , CL and Bom look up and saw the two man standing and shock.

" Ohayou Dara-chan! " Taka greeted her while smiling.

Toru was shock and now knew why Taka chose this cafe instead of their favorite cafe near their unit.

" Ohayou Taka-kun and Toru-san ? " Dara stand up to bow and greet the two.

Her friends do the same.

" Ohayou Gozaimasu!"

" Hey, Taka-kun , do you have a seat?" Bom ask.

" Iie , we just came and saw Dara" Taka answered.

Toru look at Taka then whispered " Liar!"

Taka nudge his friend and smile to the girls.

" Why you guys just join us since our table is too big for the four of us" CL offered.

" Is it okay ?" Taka shyly ask then look at Dara.

" Yup! no worries. Please have a seat. Did you already ordered ?" Dara smile and ask.

" Iie " then the waiter came to take their order.

Seating arrangements :

Taka - Dara - Chaerin

Toru - Bom - Minzy

While waiting for their order. Dara introduc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter