Concert begin...

Kagerou (Heat Haze) - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Bom and Dara enter the concert hall.

Dara shock how this band have this huge number of fans. The venue is jampacked and really noisy. Bom and Dara go their assigned seat which is infront of the stage.

"Hey Darong, I think Taka likes you. The way he look at you and he even requested to take a picture with you using his own phone." Bom told her bestfriend.

But Dara just shrug her shoulder not interested and she thinkd its impossible. Then the lights went off indication the show is about to start.

Everyone shout with glee and excitement.

Tomo show up while playing his drums then Ryota with his bass next is Toru with his guitar and last but not the least the mainman Taka with his red microphone.

The venue was filled with Taka's powerful voice and the band spectacular music.

Everyone sing along and jam with the band. Although Dara did not know any of the band song she still feel the hype and energy that make bobbing her head and raising her hands.

TORU POV

Where is that girl?

He scanned the front seat even if its too hard because of the light, he successfully saw the girl that bobbing her head and raising his hand.

" Kawaii " then smile and sneakily go where Dara is. He stop infront of her while playing his guitar.

Toru didn't knew that Taka keep watching him.

" Gotcha leader, i knew it Dara got your attention. The way you look at her but I wonder why you showed contrary from what you truly feel" Taka thought.

Along the concert Taka purposely stop infront of Dara specially when they perform "Wherever you are" and "Kagerou" to tease his leader more and check his reaction. He can't count how many deadly stare his leader gave him during that time , if look can kill he probably dead by now . He really like what he is doing right now.

 >> Timeskip...

" Arigatou minna-san for coming!!! tha band thanked their fans and bowed.

Concert is now ended successfully. Everyone has satisfying smile. The two is now get out on the concert hall and go where Bom car is park.

" Not bad Bommie , i enjoyed the show. Well, I must say their perform well and their is really good except him." Dara remarks.

" I told you Darong , they are great but except who? Bom ask.

Dara heard that someone calling her name. She look back and a guy in hoodie with OOR print been calling her name. They didn't hear it because they been engrossed to their talking.

The man is now infront of them and rest a bit since he run fast to reached the two girls.

" Gomen mister , we didn't hear you out there" Dara bowed.

" Iie , its okay." He answered.

" Oh! why did you calling her . Did she forgot something to the venue ? Bom asked.

Then Dara check her things if she indeed forgot something.

" Iie , well its kinda' embarrasing but you two can go back with me inside the arena? he asked

" Why ?" Dara wondering why this man want them to go back.

" Well , Taka wants to know you personally Miss, oh Gomen both of you if you dont mind." the man told them whle scratching his head because of the embarrasment right now. Taka owe him with this.

" Who is Taka?' Dara asked.

Then Bom pull her friend.

" I'm sorry , can you give us a moment "

" Aigoo Darong , Taka is the vocalist the one who took picture with you" Bom remind her.

" Oh is that so? Gomen , i already forgot Bommie"

" Because youre not interested" Bom knows that when Dara is not interested in a thing she quickly forgot it.

" Kekeke , you got me youre really my bestfriend. So can we tell now to ahjussi that were not interested and we need to go home now. my feet is achin and my bed is calling me " Dara pleadingly told her bestfriend. But Bom didn't agree and told the man that they can go with him back t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter