Second Confession

Kagerou (Heat Haze) - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Toru mini bar is complete with different kinds of liquor from wine to black label. As well as things that need on mixing drink. He had also a huge sound system, TV and musical instrument. But the girls choose to do Karaoke. Toru set up the TV while the others get something to drink. The boys decided to drink something light since they are with the girls. Taka chooses best red and white among the wine at Toru’s cabinet.

The Karaoke is ready as well as the drinks.

Taka is the first one, who sings then after ward is Bom then follow the rest.

They spent a little long to Toru’s mini bar. Dara check the time and it’s almost 7PM now. That is why she felt hungry. She was shy to tell the others since they are enjoying. Toru saw Dara fidgety on her seat. He stand and walks towards her.

“Hi Dara! Is there any problem?” Toru ask. 

“ Huh! No , nothing. “Dara shyly answered. 

“ Are you hungry ?” Toru ask again. 

Then Dara stomach growl but only hear by the two of them. 

“ Sorry, I think so.” Dara face reddened due to embarrassment. 

Toru smile to bit red Dara. 

“Can you wait a little bit? I will prepare some food.” But before Toru stand. Dara hold his arm. 

“ No , you don’t need to prepare food. Ramen is okay with me.” Dara said. 

“Ramen? Did ramen will satisfy your hunger?” Toru ask again. 

Dara nodded. 

“ Okay , do you want to eat here or upstairs? But ramen is delicious when it’s hot” Toru said. 

“You’re correct.” Dara smile. 

 “ Bommie” Dara called Bom. 

Bom walk towards her bestfriend. 

“ I will go upstair to eat and Toru will assist me, you guys want to join?” Dara ask. 

Bom look at Toru and smile mischievously.  

“ Aniyo Dara, were still full. Go and eat with Toru.” 

“ But “ 

“ No Dara , go now . Toru is waiting.” Bom said and push Dara a little. 

“ Okay.” 

“ Take care of my bestfriend Toru” Bom said. 

Toru smile and nod. 

Then the two go upstairs. 

“ Unnie , where did the two go.” Minzy ask Bom. 

“ Our little santokki is hungry and his prince want to feed her.” Bom giddily smile. 

Minzy just smile on Bom’s antic. 

Toru’s kitchen 

“What flavor do you prefer, Dara?” Toru ask. 

“Do you have curry flavor?”  

Toru place pot on the stove then get the ramen and thankful that Dara chose curry flavor since he had plenty of stock because that is also his favorite. He also get some pork cutlet and some vegetables. 

Dara saw Toru is preparing to cook “ What are you doing?” 

“ I will cook ramen , why?” Toru answered. 

“ I thought you have instant?” 

“ Yeah , this is instant but It is more delicious if we add some pork cutlet and veggies,”  

Dara didn’t argue anymore but ask the latter if she can help. 

Toru agreed but not on cooking. She can help preparing the table. 

Dara protest that she wants to help in cooking but Toru object. 

After a couple of minutes the Curry Ramen is now ready. 

Dara put two bowls and glass. She ask Toru if he had four seasons juice. 

Toru smile. They have the same taste. He also likes to drink four seasons with curry ramen. 

“ Yeah , you can get on the ref.” He said. 

Dara get the juice and pour on the glass while Toru transfer the ramen into big bowl and serve. 

The two seats facing each other. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter