Heartbreaker

Kagerou (Heat Haze) - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After shared a sumptuous meal.Dara and Joon young rest a bit and get out to go to the top part of the tower where you can see the breathtaking scenery of Tokyo at night.
Dara being her first time is enjoying while Joon secretely taking photos of her.
"Ahhh! All this was amazing. Tokyo really fascinating at night" Dara remarks.
" You are more fascinating to look at Dara" Joon thought.
Then Dara face Joon.
" This is one of the best memory that I will cherish. Arigatou Joonie for bringing me here"
" Its nothing Dara, this was also the best for me. Having you around is always the best day" he seriously answered.
Then Dara look at Joonie and they eyes met.But Dara look away and silent envelop them.
" Dara" Joon called her name.
Dara felt nervous from the tone that Joon young used. He was only use those husky baritone voice when he is dead serious. She knows it as a member of 2ne1 squad.If she is the leader and founder this man was the core of the group.2ne1 is nothing without him.
" Dd-eh" she answered and look at the serious Joon face.
Joon felt Dara become nervous.
" Hey hobbit Mianhe did I make you nervous? Joon try to lift the atmosphere.
" Aniyo, its just your tone" then Dara played her fingers as the sign the she was nervous.
" Ah lets forget about it" Joon told her.
"Aniyo. Please go ahead. Its just Im not used to have a serious conversation with you always." Dara smile.
"Deh." Then Joon become silent again.
" So what now? " Dara ask jokingly  to lessen the awkwardness.
" Did you remember our first meeting?"
" Yup. In CL 7th birthday. Your family was here in Japan for a vacation."
" Yeah. I really dont like to go here because I want to spend my vacation with my friends in England but my mom promise me to buy a guitar if I will go with them."
"Jinjja!"
" Deh, but Its good that I go with my family because I met you and the other girls."
"But you only talk to Bom, Hyoni unnie and the rest but not to me when CL introduced you to us and you keep glaring at me.You know I was scared to you that time."
"Jinjjaro? I thought youre the one who dont want to be my friends because you didnt even talk to me that is why the only thing I can do is to look at you.Its not glaring though."
" Im always like that when I first met the person.And your eyes just like "dont go near me or I will eat you alive" that is why I lied to my mom that Im not feeling well and want to go home."
" Oh! That is why I didnt see you again after CL blows her candle and correction my eyes is naturally like that. Gomenasai"
"Its okay were still young that time."
" And why I didnt see you around up to our last day in Japan.Only Bom, Minzy and sometimes Hyoni dropby to CL house."
" Because youre still there and its really awkward to hanging out with you since I thought you dont want me to be your friend.That is why I told CL that I will go to her house once your family return to England"
" My bad. Gomen Dara"
" Its okay were friends now.And do you remember when you visit Japan again.CL didnt told me that you were here and she and the rest of the girls fooled me that CL was so sick and she need a friend to sleepover because her parents will go overseas.Bom insisted me that Im the one who should go since Ive been MIA and CL missed me so much.Being her good friend I agreed since I really miss her too "
" I think CL d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter