Not an ordinary day

Kagerou (Heat Haze) - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days has been passed by after the racing event but Taka,Ryota and Toru still cant believe what they found about the girls.

OOR member is gathered on their dorm living room.

" Until now I cant believe those four girls can drive that fast  and not to mention those expensive cars they owned." Ryota commented.

"And they been joining racing outside Japan for almost three years now. This is the first time they joined in Japan." Tomoya added although he regret not to come with them.

" I'm sure they not from ordinary family and I guess they hide it from them." Toru said.

" Youre right Toru, Those cars is worth million dollars . And I also felt that they hiding it and who has the right mind that they will allow their precious daughter to join on that very dangerous sport. Also did you see their reactions when they saw us specially Dara who is their leader." Taka told them.

" Yeah! and to think that the four is still young specially Minzy." Ryota stated.

" If those four has been joining car race three years ago it is means that they still minors when they learn how to drive that fast. Wow! that was amazing!" Tomoya amazingly said.

" And if Dara is the leader , it also means that she was the most skilled among the four. Well , I had no doubt about that. She show it on the race. She drive smoothly and those drifts that I cant imagine a girl can do that." Taka remarks.

" Speaking of Dara , is the guy that always beside her , what is his name again?" Toru asked.

" Joon Young if Im not mistaken , why?" Ryota answered.

" Is that really her boyfriend ? Toru absentmindly ask.

look at him.

" Why you suddenly ask Toru ? Ryota ask.

" Huh! Nothing , its just he look so protective to Dara and always beside her." Toru innocently answered.

Taka on his deep thought.Dara and him is been changing messages even talk to each other but never did she mentioned about having a boyfriend even her friends dont talk about it.

" Dara never mention that she had a boyfriend , so I think its not." Taka told them.

" And why she tell you Mori-chan. Are you that close and did you ask her? Ryota curiously ask.

" I think not so close but we've been exchanging messages and talking to each other but she never mention that she had one even her friends. I think they all single."

Ryota and Tomoya was a little convince on what Taka said but Toru had a second thought. Dara eyes tell something that prick his heart. Toru knows that there is something between the two and Taka also felt that eventhough dont want to accept it. Taka was also in foul mood when thay heard Joon young claim that Dara was his girlfriend infront of them and the girl did not even against to it.

" Okay , lets stop talking about the girls, we can ask them personally once we see them. Manager called earlier that we need to go in Amuse building. President want to talk with us regarding the album." Tomoya inform .

 

2ne1 Hideout

The team is now back to Tokyo from a short vacation in Osaka after the race to celebrate and relax. The member noticed that theri leader is not on her usual self after the unexpected incident on the racing event. No one is trying to ask her since they know Dara very well if she want to talk what happen back then she will openly discuss it but is still shut about it. Joon young has been observing their member and being the only one that can talk to Dara without inhibitions walk towards her. 2ne1 member look at him and waiting what he will do.

Joon stand infront of Dara which is in deep thought.

" Earth to hobbit , are you still with us? Are you free tonight?" Joon wave his hand to Dara's face.

Dara flustered from Joon that she didn't heard what he said.

" Huh!"

" Tsk , why do I need to bent my knees. Ah because Im talking to deaf hobbit so she can clearly hear me." Joon young tease Dara.

" What did you say?" Dara is now face to face with Joon young.

" I'm asking if you are free tonight , did you already forgot how to speak japanese?" Joo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter