Separation and Reunion

Blood Love

 

The tall girl led the doe-eye girl down corridor, towards the main gate. Just like she had planned, they are going to escape in the middle of the night, to prevent the guy from killing Yoona. To prevent the guy from killing someone that she loves again. However, as soon as she steps out of the building, something flew pass them, almost hitting them.
"Dammit! The Hunters! Get in, Yoongie!" The tall girl pushed the doe-eye girl back into the building and went in, closing the door quickly.
"How.. how did they find us?" The doe-eye girl was shocked.
"They must had followed us somehow.. I have to inform Yuri-unnie.." And she grabbed the hand of the doe-eye girl, leading her back into the building, The two of them run as quickly as they could, towards the room of the tanned girl, but to find that it is empty. Getting more and more anxious, the tall girl attempted to call her, but the phone of the tanned girl is unreachable. Something seems amiss. A awful thought came into her mind, and she started to run again, with the doe-eye girl following behind. Soon, they are standing outside the room of her brother, and they saw the tanned girl, on the floor, looking really pale.
"UNNIE! What happened?!" The tall girl rushed to her sister immediately.
"Don't bother about me... Yoona.. He will get her.." The tanned girl replied, weakly.
"Too late." The guy appeared, out of nowhere, behind the doe-eye girl. He grabbed her neck, without choking her. The tall girl turned around quickly, to see her brother's hand on Yoona's neck, and his face beside hers.
"You... Get away from her!" She shouted. She did not want to get close. She knew that if she did, the girl would lose her life immediately.
"I have to do this." The guy replied, as his hand moved from the neck to the cheek of the girl, making her uncomfortable. She is trembling a lot, not knowing what will happen to her.
"Why?"
"What..?"
"What happen to you? Where is that caring and loving oppa that I loved? Why did you become like this..?"
"... All of that, are just illusions. I was never caring nor loving. This is me. The real me."
"The Hunters are outside, waiting to kill us. If you really want to do this, I will run out immediately.."
"... Why are you doing this to me? I’m doing this for your own good.."
"BY KILLING ALL MY LOVED ONES?"
"They would hinder your future..."
"How would they hinder my future?!"
"Father and Mother... I asked them to give me more power, let me take control. So that I could implement a system which is so much more better than their crap! But they refuse.. So I have to get rid of them.. So that I can implement the perfect system, which would eventually help you a lot, my dear dongsaeng.."
"What about Yuri-unnie? What did she do?"
"She refused to tell me where you go.. I have to do this.."
"You are.. not my oppa. The oppa I knew is not like this..."
"Like I say, this is the real me. All those caring and loving image is just a illusion."
"Give her back to me."
Knowing that the girl is not going to give up on trying to negotiate for the safety of this doe-eye girl, and seeing how much this girl meant to her, the guy decided to do things differently. "What about a competition? I will give her back to you. And you shall run. If I caught up, she shall die."
"Your speed is obviously faster.. You aren’t letting us go either way.."
"So, do you wanna try?"
"... Fine."
"Here. I will give you 5 seconds. Starting from the moment she goes over to your side." After saying that, he pushed the doe-eye girl towards the tall girl.
"Hold tight, Yoongie." The tall girl carries the girl immediately and ran out of the room, down the corridor, as fast as she could.
"5... 4.... 3... 2.... 1.... Time’s up. Here I come.." The guy finished his countdown, and is prepared to start his chase. However, before he could start running, something caught his leg. It was the tanned girl.
"Oppa.."
"What?"
"Please.. don’t do this anymore... You will end up.. Argh!" Before she could finish her sentence, the guy kicked her, making her lose the grip on his leg.
"Shut up, dying woman." And he ran out, leaving the girl alone.

-----

The girl kept on running towards the nearest exit. Her expression got darker and darker as time passes. "Dammit.. I can feel his presence.. He's catching up.."
"Youngie.. Stop.. Stop running.." The doe-eye girl said, with a sad expression. She knew that if the girl continues to run, she would die.
"Why? I can't let you die! I don't want anyone that I love to die anymore!"
"If you continue to run, we will get into the open, where the Hunters are!"
"I have to, Yoongie.. I have to risk it this time.." With that, she dashed out, into the open. Bullets start flying towards them. With her speed, she managed to dodge every single bullet. However, she accidentally got hit on one of her legs, making her fall almost instantly. "Argh.."
"Youngie! Are you okay..?" The doe-eye girl asked, helping to check the wound frantically. It seems bad. Really bad.
"Run away, Yoongie... Get away from here, as fast as you can.." Sooyoung gave the girl a push.
"I'm not leaving without you!" The doe-eye girl resisted.
"Target is unable to move. Hunter 06, open fire." A command is given.
"Roger." And a shot is made. The doe-eye girl stood up suddenly, determined to protect her girlfriend. Her girlfriend had been protecting her all this while, and she feels that, at least, before she dies, let her do something in return. "I will not let you kill her!!" She shouted, as she stood in front of the tall girl, with her arms spread out. The bullet flew towards them at high speed, and stopped, when it finally hits something. The doe-eye girl fell backwards, with blood oozing out from the hole in her chest.
"YOONGIE!!" The tall girl used her remaining energy to catch the girl, preventing her from hitting the hard ground. "Why.. why did you do that..?" She did not want this to happen. But yet, because of her, the girl that she loved so much is now dying. Once again, someone that she loves is going to die in front of her.
"Youngie.. Drink my blood.. And run away..." The doe-eye girl said, weakly.
"No.. I won't do that.. I don't want to do that.."
"Please, Youngie.. My wish.. is for you to be safe.."
"Please. Stop it.. Don't say anything.. I won't do it.."
"No sign of movement. Prepare to fire again." Once again, a command is given out. "On the count of three. One. Two. Three. Open fire." And bullets start to fly towards them again. Just then, a shadow appeared, and the bullets got deflected. It was the guy.
"What are you doing!? Trying to get killed?!" He shouted, standing in front of the two girls.
"Youngie.. Please.." The doe-eye girl begged.
Staring into the eyes of her girlfriend, the tall girl starts to move closer. However, she did not drink the blood. Instead, she pressed her lips against the doe-eye girl's, giving the girl her first kiss, and taking away the first kiss of the girl too. The doe-eye girl was surprised at first, but then she smiles. "... Thanks... Thanks Youngie... For everything..." And soon, her eyes start to close, and her arms slide down from their original position and hit to the ground. Tears start to flow out from the eyes of the tall girl, as she gave her girlfriend one last hug. Dark and devilish start to emit from her body. The aura is not the same as those from before. It was much more scarier, much more darker and much more devilish this time.
"Yoongie..." She called out softly, nudging the lifeless body of the doe-eye girl. "Yoongie... Reply me.. Yoongie.."
"... She's dead.. There's no use calling her anymore, Sooyoung.." The guy said. For some reason, he regretted forcing her just now. It hurts to see his beloved little sister being like this.
"Yoongie.. Please.. Reply me.." The girl ignored the guy and continues to call, as tears continue to fall. Finally, as the aura got bigger, a flame of fury could be seen surrounding her. "Y.. YOONGIE!!!!" She shouted, and disappeared from her spot. One by one, the Hunters dropped. Dead. Despite being a powerful vampire, the guy could not even see Sooyoung's movements at all. It took less than ten seconds for all the Hunters to fall and die.
"The one that drove us into all this.." Suddenly, the girl reappeared behind her brother, with the aura still emitting from her. She wants to kill this guy badly, but she could not. Even though she knows that this is not the brother that she always respected, she could not bring herself to kill him. "I.. Even though I want to avenge for Mum and Dad... But I refuse to dirty my hands..." She sighed and walked away, squatting beside the body of her girlfriend. Tears start to form again, but she hold it in this time. Gently, she carries girlfriend in her arms and walked away, limping. The guy stood in the middle of the battleground, still startled by his sister's sudden appearance behind him, and her choice to let him go. He watches as his sister walks towards the big garden, with the lifeless body of the doe-eye girl in her arms. The tall girl looked around the garden, and chose a spot to put the girl down. She stared at the face of the girl, and wiped her tears away. She leans down and gives the girl one more kiss on the lips. It felt cold. She then move away, and bare her fangs. She dug her fangs into her own hand and make a big hole, to let the blood flow out. She lies down beside the doe-eye girl and held her hand, waiting for her conscious to be lose. She turns her head, to look at the face of the doe-eye girl. Soon, her world became blur, and she closes her eyes and smiled. She knows that she is going now, to reunite with all her loved ones. The doe-eye girl that she loved so much, will be waiting there, with her parents, for their reunion. It became dark. And in that darkness, there is a dim light. She walked towards it, and standing there, was the doe-eye girl, smiling at her. She smiles, and grabbed the hand of the doe-eye girl. Both of them ran together, into the light and disappeared.

I love you, just like this. The longed end of wandering. I leave behind this world's unending sadness. Walking the many and unknowable paths, I follow a dim light. It's something we'll do together to the end, into the new world.

The next day, the police came to the academy after receiving a report from the Headquarter of the Hunters. They saw the bloody sight, whereby all the bodies of the Hunters are lying around. All of them have a huge cut on their necks, which cuts their throat thoroughly deep, taking their life away. The bodies were carried away, and the academy building is searched. It seems that all the vampires had evacuated, including the tanned girl. They, soon, find the bodies of the two girls in the garden. They are still holding hands, and no matter how many times or how hard they try, they could not separated the two of them. It was as though the blood had bind their hand together, allowing them to be together. Forever.