Danger

Blood Love

 

The man dressed smartly in his uniform is looking through the papers which contain the medical reports of the various victims. There had been guesses about the murderer's identity, and the method he or she uses to murder these people. Two holes on their necks, and death due to excessive blood loss, with no blood stain in the area. It is either the murderer somehow managed to use something to all the blood and took it away, or the murderer drinks it. But after checking with the various organisations that are in charge of blood donation, and the hospitals, no one suspicious had donated any blood, nor sold any. Hence, thinking that there would be no use if the blood is being kept, the only possible reason is that the murderer drank the blood. And the only beings that drink blood, is none other than the vampires. He frowned. There is no way that the vampires existed. However, he still decided to go with that idea, hoping that at least they could get some clue. He opened the door and stepped out, announcing his inference to his subordinates. Some laughed, some got serious and some got scared. A report was sent, to the Head of department, who called the special force in immediately.
"Vampires?" The leader of the special force question, as he sits down, in front of the smartly dressed guy.
"Yes. Even though I don't wish to believe this tale, but still, I hope that you can help investigate the possibility." The guy replied, with a stern look.
"Well, they do exist. We caught some before. Any clues for us to look at?"
"These are the photos of the crime scenes and victims." The guy passed the leader a envelope, full of photos.
"Mm.. What's this?" The leader was looking through the photograph, and saw a picture of some shredded clothing.
"A clothing of a girl, who is probably in the midst of getting by Kim Jin Il, when he got attacked. But we could not find that girl yet."
"Who's the girl?"
"After searching for more clue, we managed to find some stands of hair. And we did an analysis. Here's the info on the girl." The guy handed the leader a file, with the profile of a doe-eye girl. However, the information is vague, as she is an orphan.
"I deduce that this girl is either dead or with the vampires." The leader stands to take his leave. "Leave it to us, The Hunters."
And for the whole month, the Hunters are busy looking for clues and tracks to find the whereabouts of the doe-eye girl, who is probably the one and only eye-witness of the killing process. With their advanced technology, and skills, they managed to track her down. On one fateful day, just when the tall girl and tanned girl left the house to look for their preys, they trespass. Not knowing about the trespassers, the doe-eye girl continued with her daily chores. She had promised to help clean the house during the weekends.
"You are back so.." She heard the front door opening, and she thought that it was her girlfriend. However, she was shocked to see a group of strangers walking up the stairs and soon, she is surrounded. "W.. who are you?"
"We are the Hunters. People who help the police hunt anything and everything. Including VAMPIRES." The leader answered, putting an emphasise on the word, vampires.
"Vampires? Don't be rid.." The doe-eye girl was shocked. She did not know how these people found out about the existence of vampires, and she wanted to deny the fact.
"Don't deny. It's no use. We know that you had been in contact with some vampires. Tell us, where are they."
"I don't know what are you talking about." The doe-eye girl looked away, avoiding eye contact.
"Do you want to say it now, or wait for us to strip you before you say it?" The leader moved closer, grinning.
"W.. what? Aren't you suppose to be.." The doe-eye girl backed away slightly, wanting to move away from them.
"I know everything. About how you almost got by Kim Jin Il. So, do you want to experience it again?" The leader moves even closer, cornering the girl, grinning. "So.. Do you want to say it?" He placed his hands on her shoulders, threatening to tear her shirt off. However, the doe-eye girl suddenly smiles, confusing the leader. She isn't scared of getting anymore..? And soon, he knew why.
"Experience what?" A voice was heard, from behind him. He turns around, and saw a tall girl standing there, with a dark expression. The rest of his team are all on the floor, with their blood drained, clearly done by the tanned girl who is currently her lips. The group of Hunters never left the house. Including the leader.
"Are you okay?!" The tall girl held her girlfriend tightly and starts to check for bruises.
"Yea.. But Youngie.. I think the police found out about your race.. Somehow.." The doe-eye girl grabbed the hands of the tall girl, and held it in hers.
"... This is bad.. I told you to clean up after your meal and you won't listen.." The tanned girl looked through the bags of the Hunters, and found a lot of advanced technology items.
"How would I know that the technology of the humans are so advanced now..?" The tall girl replied, hugging her girlfriend tightly while she looked at the different equipments of the Hunters.
"... I will dispose these and, make a trip back to the academy. I'm gonna get some help." The tanned girl picks up the bodies of the Hunters and flung it over her shoulders. "Stay here, and call me if anything happens." She then jumped out of the window, away from the house to look for a place to dispose the bodies.
"Youngie.." The doe-eye girl looked at the tall girl with a worried look.
"It's gonna be alright, Yoongie.." The tall girl patted her girlfriend, comforting her.

-----

"They found out!?" The guy exclaimed, with his eyes wide opened. The tanned girl had returned, and told him about the shocking news.
"Apparently, yes. So, what now..?" The tanned girl nodded.
"Bring her back immediately, of course! It’s too dangerous for her to continue staying there by herself. Especially when they know where she lives."
"What about the human girl?"
"What human girl?"
"The one with Soo."
"There’s a human girl with her...?"
"Yes. And they are together."
"WHAT?!"
"And she’s cute." The tanned girl grinned, when the face of the doe-eye girl suddenly appears in her mind.
"... Are you okay..?"
"Yes. She almost got herself into some trouble with those guys while trying to prevent them from getting information about us.."
"Bring her with Soo. I will see what to do afterwards." The guy replied, walking away.

-----

"He wants us to go back..? What about Yoongie?" Sooyoung asked, still hugging her girlfriend when the tanned girl came back from the academy.
"She’s coming with us." The tanned girl replied, taking out the luggage and stuffed all the things in, as quickly as she could.
"Really?"
"Yes. Come on. We gotta hurry." The tanned girl closed the luggage and jumped out of the window. The tall girl looked at her girlfriend, who still has a worried expression. She patted her for one more time, before wearing her cloak over the both of them and jumped out of the window, following the tanned girl. However, they fail to notice that the house is actually surrounded by the Hunters. Their leave allow the Hunters to find out about the academy, and the location too. They informed the Headquarter of the Hunters, and the Headquarter had decided to send more Hunters to ambush, thinking that they would be able to wipe out the entire clan of the vampires this time. Meanwhile, the three girls reached the academy without any trouble, and the guy is standing in the hallway, waiting for them. "You guys arrived?"
"I brought them here." The tanned girl nodded.
"... Sooyoung.. I have something to talk to you about..." The guy said, preparing to walk to a quieter corner.
The tall girl frowned and looked away. Knowing that the girl would not listen, he decided to just communicate through their minds. ... This girl knows too much.. I have to do something about her...
WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?! The tall girl opens her eyes wider, glaring at the guy.
Silence her.
I WILL NEVER LET YOU KILL ANY OF MY LOVED ONES AGAIN! DON’T YOU TOUCH HER!
... I will give you some time to say your farewell. By the end of this week, I will act. Without waiting for a reply, the guy walked away with a smirk.
"... What are you planning to do now..?" The tanned girl obviously heard everything.
"I will definitely kill him if he dare.." The tall girl replied, looking the direction where the guy walks towards, with her eyes burning with fury.
"Youngie.. what is it..?" Puzzled about the sudden and random conversation between the girls, the doe-eye girl asked.
".. It’s nothing.." The tall girl forces a smile. Only two days left...
Yes.. I’m sorry. I didn’t know that he.. The tanned girl sighed.
It’s okay, unnie. I know him too well... He even.. killed Mum and Dad... The tall girl clutched her fists upon mentioning about her parents.
But that’s because of that girlfriend of his...
Do you really think so?
Huh?
I.. heard everything that day... it was a fight over power... He wanted more power.. Dad tries to stop him and..
Is it true...? Is what you are saying really the truth..?
... Yes. I swear.
Oppa... what had gone into him...? He changed..
Greedy for more power... that’s all... Anyway, I will escape tomorrow. Don’t let him know.
Okay... The tanned girl nodded, as she watched the tall girl walking away with the doe-eye girl, who is still confused about the situation.