Elder Sister

Blood Love

 

In the middle of the night, a tall and lone figure of a girl can be seen in the sky, under the bright moonlight. She was jumping from roof to roof lightly, not disturbing anyone in the residences. With little effort, the figure reaches her destination. She stood in front of the two-storey house that has a big door, and a open window.  Not noticing the window at first, the tall girl walked towards the door and turn the knob on the door, which is obviously locked. The figure stepped back a few steps and looked around for a way to enter the house. It was then she notices the window on the second floor. She jumped, landing softly on the frame of the window. The first thing she sees is the king-sized bed in the middle of the spacious room which takes up the whole of the second floor.
"Is this window for convenience..?" The figure took off her shoes and hopped down from the window frame, wiping the dirt on the frame that was left by her shoes. She approaches the bed slowly and looked at her little sister. "She's really sleeping..." And she yawned. "I should too, I suppose.." Putting her shoes at one side, she walked over to the other side of the blanket and pulls it gently, not wanting to disturb the sleeping girl. However, she was shocked when she saw a unfamiliar figure lying under the blanket, beside the sleeping girl. "W.. What? Who's this..?" It was a girl. And what is more shocking to her is that, this girl is sleeping in the arms of her sister. Probably because the blanket is pulled, her sister woke up.
"... H..huh? Unn.. Unnie?" The girl sat up slightly, surprised to see the tanned girl in her house.
"Heh.. Hi Soo." The girl smiled, awkwardly.
"Why are you here?"
"Visit you?"
"Not to keep an eye on me?"
Of course not. Why should I..?" Her eyes shifted to the side, to avoid having eye contact with her sister..
"What's with that bag anyway?" The girl notices the bag in the hand of her sister.
"Err.. I was planning to come here and stay for a while.."
"... There isn't any room for you though, unnie.."
"Who.. who's this girl by the way..?"
"My friend."
"Why is she sleeping in your arms..?"
"You don't have to know.. So where are you going to sleep?"
"Err.." The girl did not know too. This house only have four rooms. One bedroom, one bathroom, one kitchen and a living room. Other than the bedroom, it seems that the only place that she can sleep in is the living room.
"Umm... Youngie... What's the matter?" Suddenly, the girl beside Sooyoung woke up. She rubs her eyes gently and looked at Sooyoung with her half-closed eyes.
"It's nothing, Yoongie.. Go back to sleep.." Sooyoung the girl's hair, trying to get her to sleep.
"Youngie and Yoongie?" The tanned girl is starting to suspect something.
Hearing that, the doe-eye girl turns around, and is surprised to see the tanned girl, whom she never see before. "W.. who..."
"My elder sister." Sooyoung answered before the doe-eye girl could complete her sentence.
"Oh.. Err.. Hello.. I'm..." Sleepily, the doe-eye girl tries to introduce herself, but she ended up falling asleep again while doing so.
"... Falling asleep while introducing herself. Wow." The tanned girl clapped softly.
"So. Where are you going to sleep?" Sooyoung asked, not looking at the tanned girl at all. She is trying to re-position the doe-eye girl's head, making sure that it is in a comfortable position.
"Mm.. Sofa, I guess.."
"Okay.. Sorry by the way.." Sooyoung feels sorry for letting her sister sleep on the sofa.
"It's okay.." The tanned girl smiled and jumped, landing in the living room in an instant. She lies on the sofa and make herself comfortable, falling asleep soon after.

-----

The tanned girl opens her eyes slowly, allowing the bright light from the Sun to enter her eyes. For some reason, the ceiling looks closer to her now, and the place she is lying on is different. It is softer, warmer and more comfortable. She sits up, and finds herself on the bed. The house is empty, since the two probably went to school. She glanced at the clock and gasped. It is already in the afternoon. No wonder she is feeling so hungry right now. She rushed into the bathroom to wash up, before going down to the kitchen to find something to eat. And as soon as she steps into the kitchen, she saw a plate of omelet rice on the table, with a small note by the side.
Hi~ Sorry about last night... I was too tired. Anyway, I'm Yoona. Im Yoona. Nice to meet you, Youngie's elder sister. Hope you enjoy your breakfast~. She reads the note silently in her mind and smiled. She sat down and start to eat the omelet rice that is meant to be her breakfast and had became her lunch. After her meal, she went back to the bedroom and saw the stack of papers on the desk. Curious, she flipped through it and saw the profiles of the criminals.
"So.. all these are going to be Soo's target.... Mm.. I should get some for myself too then.." And she took out the last few pieces of paper from the back, fold it and stuff it into her pocket.
"Unnie, we are back." Suddenly, she hears her sister's voice. She looked up and saw her sister, with the doe-eye girl, squatting on the window frame.
"Oh. I just woke up, not long ago.." The tanned girl replied, with a embarrassed look.
"I know. As usual.." Sooyoung let the doe-eye girl hopped down from the window frame first before getting down herself.
"H.. Hello. I'm Im Yoona. Nice to meet you." The doe-eye girl bowed politely, greeting the tanned girl.
"Oh. Hello.. I'm Sooyoung's sister, Yuri. Nice to meet you, and thanks for the breakfast. It's delicious." The tanned girl bows too.
"It's nothing." Yoona smiled sweetly, feeling happy that the tanned girl likes the food that she had prepared.
... Cute... Seeing the smile, Yuri could not help but to notice how cute the girl is, especially when she smiles. Sooyoung's expression turns dark immediately.
"... Yoongie, is there any homework today?" Sooyoung asked, on purpose.
"Mm.. Math." Yoona replied.
"Okay, let's get started~" Sooyoung takes out the homework from Yoona's bag and put it on the desk, before sitting down. The two of them shared the same bag, since Sooyoung is too lazy to get one for herself. After sitting down, Sooyoung signals to the doe-eye girl, asking her to come over to her side. She then taps on her own lap, trying to get the doe-eye girl to sit down on her lap.
"There?" The doe-eye girl is surprised.
"Yea. Come on. Sit down." Sooyoung continues to tap on her own laps.
"How are we going to do homework like that..? And.." The doe-eye girl hesitated, as she peeks at the tanned girl behind her, from the side of her eyes.
"Let's get yours done first. I will complete mine within seconds. Come on~" And she pulls the doe-eye girl, making her sits on her lap. She puts her right arm around the doe-eye girl and held her right hand, writing as she explains about the question to the doe-eye girl.
Is that on purpose..? To tell me that that girl is yours? The tanned girl frowned, as she tries to communicate with her sister through the mind. For the vampires, they are able to communicate with each other with their minds, and it had been useful for them when they are hunting together. However, it is also bad for them, since they would be able to know each other thoughts.
Yes. Don’t even think about it. Sooyoung replied, without even turning to look at the tanned girl.
Don’t worry. I won’t. Probably. Concentrate on your homework.
Already is.
How is chatting with me while doing homework call concentrating?
It is, for me. Anyway, end of conversation.
The tanned girl kept quiet, both physically and mentally, as she observes the couple in front of her, being so loving. It kind of makes her envious. And she could not help but to keep on staring at the doe-eye girl.
That girl is really.. Yuri forgets that Sooyoung can 'hear' what she is talking about in her mind.
Don’t think about it. She’s mine. Almost instantly, Sooyoung interrupted Yuri's thought.
Yah! Stop reading my mind!
You are the one ‘talking’ too loudly..
Fine... I shall sleep..
Why don’t you go hunting? You took some of my papers, didn’t you?
How did you...?
Like I say, you were ‘talking’ too loudly..
Need to bring back your share?
I don’t mind. Thanks in advance.
No problem.. And Yuri stood up, taking her own cloak with her as she walks toward the stairs. "I’m going out for a while. Bye."
"Bye, unnie." The doe-eye girl turns around and waved to the tanned girl. The tanned girl smiled and waved back, before making her way down the stairs. "Youngie, doesn't your sister jumps out from the window?"
"Probably. Come on, let's continue." Sooyoung hugged her girlfriend, turning her around. Nearly one hour had passed, and tanned girl is already back, proving that she is more efficient in her hunting than the tall girl. In her hands, are eight bottles of blood, with the label 'Juice'. She puts four bottles on the desk, in front of the two girls, and sat down on the bed, drinking from another. The doe-eye girl picks up one of it and examine it for a while, making the tanned girl nervous. She is afraid that the doe-eye girl would open the bottle and drink it without knowing.
"Is this blood?" The doe-eye girl asked, looking at the tanned girl innocently.
...She knows..? The tanned girl looked at the tall girl.
Yea. But she don't mind. The tall girl, still hugging the doe-eye girl, looked at her sister from the side of her eyes.
"Yea. Wanna try some?" The tanned girl joked and ended up receiving a deadly glare from her sister. I'm just joking!
"No thanks." The doe-eye girl smiled, and opened the bottle, wanting to feed the tall girl. Looking at the two in front of her, the tanned girl sighed and put the empty bottle away, before lying down on the bed to take a nap.