School

Blood Love

 

The tall girl accompanied the doe-eye girl to her class and left, heading to the office at the ground floor. She stood in front of the counter and looked at the staff, who is currently busy with her work.
"I'm here to take the entrance exam.." The tall girl said, alerting the staff, who looked up from her work immediately.
"Oh. Please wait a moment. The teacher in charge will be here soon." The staff stood up and pointed to the sofa at the side, signalling to the girl to sit down first. The girl nodded and sat down on the sofa, surveying the whole office while she waits. Approximately five minutes later, a man walked in and saw the girl sitting on the sofa. He approached her.
"You are the one taking the exam right?" He asked. The girl looked at him with a calm expression and nodded. He smiled, and signalled to her, asking her to follow him into the room for the exam. She did so, and sat down at one of the seats in the room. It looks like a conference room to her. The teacher passed her an exam paper, and before he could tell her the instructions, she already started to do the paper, completely ignoring him. Thinking that it would be okay, the teacher sits down and took out some work to do. However, he was unable to concentrate, as his attention keeps on shifting towards the girl.
First, it's Im Yoona, and now, this girl too... This school is great.. The teacher sighed, grinning from ear to ear, as he continues to admire the beauty of the girl. And without realising it, he was staring at her for ten minutes already. Even after the girl fidgeted and looked up from the paper, his eyes did not move away, and his mind remains blank.
"... Is there something on my face?" The girl asked, noticing that the teacher is looking at her. Shocked, the teacher looked away quickly and shook his head violently. "I'm done, by the way." The girl continued. The teacher nodded and reached his hand out to take the paper but stopped when he realises that only ten minutes had passed, and the time limit is one hour. Not knowing why the teacher stop suddenly, the girl pushed the paper into the hand of the teacher, and he took it right away. While the teacher marks the paper, the girl starts to fidget, getting bored and at the same time, she wanted to see the doe-eye girl soon. Even though it had been nearly twenty minutes only, she already started to miss the girl. Finally, the teacher finished marking, and he stared at the paper, looking shocked. The girl has gotten full marks for the paper, and she did it in just ten minutes. Her answers are perfect, and some are even better than the model answers.
"Did I pass?" The girl asked, leaning forward as she tries to peek.
"Y.. yea.. Yo.. you passed. Congratulation.." The teacher has yet to recover from the shock.
"Really?! Great~! Can I go for lessons straight away?" The girl jumped up from her seat happily. The teacher nodded slowly and within seconds, the girl disappeared out of the room and appeared upstairs, barging into the class again, forgetting that they are having lesson now. She apologised quickly, after remembering it and hopped over to the side of the doe-eye girl. The doe-eye girl sighed, as she patted her girlfriend gently on the head.
"Hehe.. I got a good news, Yoongie~" The tall girl giggled, smiling widely.
"Oh? What is it?" The doe-eye girl asked, slightly surprised.
"I passed the entrance exam~"
"What? You took the entrance exam?"
"Yep~"
"Miss Im and.. friend. Please stop talking." The teacher, once again, notices that the two girls are talking at the back of the class. Just then, his phone rang and he excused himself from the class,  to pick up the call. Approximately two minutes later, he came back. "Okay. Class, I got an announcement to make. We are having a new classmate with us today. I believe you had already seen her a lot of times. Please introduce yourself to the class.." The teacher announced, looking at the tall girl at the back of the class. He stopped, as he remembers that he had forgotten to ask the office staff for the girl's name.
"... Me?" The tall girl notices that the teacher is looking at her and stood up quickly. "H.. Hi everyone. My name is Sooyoung. Nice to meet you." The class clapped, showing that they welcome her and soon, everyone quiet down and continued with the lesson. The girl sits down again, smiling at her girlfriend.
"Yay~ You are in the same class~" The doe-eye girl cheered, softly, not wanting to disrupt the lesson.
"Are you happy?" The tall girl asked, leaning closer to the doe-eye girl.
"Of course~"
The two girls continue to have a small celebration on their own in the corner of the class. The teacher tried to stop them many times but failed. Eventually, he gave up and continue with the lesson, trying hard to ignore the two girls.

-----

The tanned girl walked down the corridor hurriedly and stomp into the room of the guy, throwing a file on his table. "Seem like she went to a human school, oppa.."
The guy looked surprise, as he picks up the file quickly and looked through the content, full of pictures. "... That girl..."
"I told you to do something about her actions but you won't listen..."
"You know what happens two months ago... She would never forgive me... My appearance would cause her pain..."
"... It’s all that ’s fault.. She caused you to quarrel with Mum and Dad... and even..."
"Please don’t talk about that person anymore... She’s already gone.."
"Well, at least she got what she deserved... So about..."
"Stop. Please."
"Sorry oppa."
"By the way.. Why not you go over to her place?"
"For?"
"Keep an eye on her. The news is about the her unclean actions again. Apparently, she stopped for a few days. She might need your help and care."
"Alright then. I shall set off tomorrow morning."
"Now. Go now."
"What?! It’s night time already! She’s probably sleeping.."
"Just go. At least she’s at home. Tomorrow morning, she’s probably in that human school..."
"Fine... I will listen to you, since you are my oppa.." The tanned girl sighed, and went out of the room, closing the door behind her. The guy watched as the girl leave, and grinned, as though he is scheming something. The girl strolled down the corridor, and open the door to her own room. She threw some clothing into a bag hastily and jumped out of the window, heading towards the house of the tall girl.