Nightmare

Blood Love

 

The doe-eye girl exits from the bathroom, wrapped in her towel, and the tall girl lying on the bed could not take her eyes off the beautiful girl in front of her. Hiding behind the opened door of the wardrobe, the doe-eye girl removes her towel and puts on her clothes.
“Tell me the way to school. In case I have to go home myself again..” The doe-eye girl sits down on the chair, picking up her bag and putting it on her lap to take out her homework, which is the project.
“No way. What if something happens again? I will never leave your side.” The tall girl got out of the bed and hugged the doe-eye girl from the back. “Plus, I want you to rely on me~”
“Let go.. I need to do my project..” The doe-eye girl pushed the latter away and concentrates on her project.
“What’s it? Can I help?” The tall girl sits down on the bed after getting pushed away. “I wanna help~ So that you can complete it sooner and play with me...”
“Oh yea... You are the main character... Come come~ Help me.” The doe-eye girl signalled to the latter to come over to her side.
“Okay~” Without wasting a second, the tall girl hopped over to the doe-eye girl and hugged her again from the back. Within thirty minutes, using all the information and details that the tall girl gave, the doe-eye girl managed to complete the project, with perfect evaluation and explanations. Upon completion, the tall girl pulls the doe-eye girl away from the desk and led her downstairs, into the kitchen.
“I shall cook for my dear little Yoongie.” The tall girl puts on the pink apron and took out all the necessary items.
“Oh? Then I shall look forward to your cooking, Youngie.” Yoona sits down at the dining table, smiling.
“Huh? No no no. Come help.. I seldom cook..” Sooyoung puts down everything in her hand and went over to pull Yoona out of her seat. She took out another pink apron and put it on for Yoona. Fooling around a little, the two of them went on to prepare and cook the dinner. Soon, it was done, and the two of them sit down, staring at the plates of food in front of them.
“Not eating?” Yoona asked, as she picks up the chopsticks.
“Nope. I’m full. Just eaten.” Sooyoung replied, letting out a small laugh.
Yoona nodded and start to eat, and Sooyoung is staring intensely at her, with eyes filled with lots of love. Feeling stress out with someone looking at her while she eats, Yoona asked Sooyoung to stop staring but the latter refused, happily. Letting out a sigh, Yoona stuck her chopsticks, with a piece of meat, into Sooyoung’s mouth. And soon, they start to fool around once again.

-----

Sooyoung climbed out of the bed slowly and walks towards the window. She drew the curtains open, allowing large amount of sunlight to enter the room, and shines on the sleeping doe-eye girl’s face. The doe-eye girl opens her eyes, and looked around before closing her eyes again. Sooyoung sighed, and smiled. She approached the girl and bend down, whispering into her ear. “I know you won’t be late if I bring to school but if you continue to sleep, you will.”
“Oh crap! School..” The doe-eye girl wakes up immediately. She got out of bed and hurried into the bathroom. Approximately ten minutes later, she came out, looking refreshed. She changes into her school uniform, packs her bag and stood there, waiting for Sooyoung to take her cloak. The two hugged tightly and soon, they are on their way to school. It does not take long for the couple reach the school.
“Yoongie, I will join you later. Gotta go somewhere first.” Sooyoung stopped at the foot of the staircase and said, looking into Yoona’s eyes.
“Oh okay. I will be in class. You know where it is at right?” Seeing that Sooyoung had stopped, Yoona did the same.
“Yep~ See ya~” Sooyoung, giving Yoona a wide smile, ran down the corridor, waving.
Yoona stood there and watched as her girlfriend disappears down the corridor, before walking up the stairs, to her class. Sooyoung kept on running at a slow pace (slow for her), and came to a stop in front of the office. Slowly, she opens the glass door and went in, standing nervously in front of the counter. She then talks to the staff sitting behind the counter. After a small chat, the staff nodded and passed her a form to complete.
“Come back tomorrow for the entrance test then.” The staff said.
“Okay. By.. By the way, can I ask you for a favour?” Sooyoung replied, passing the form back to the staff after completing it.
“What is it?” The staff asked, taking the form from her hand.
“If I’m accepted, can you guys arrange for me to be in Year 1 Class B?”
“We will see about that. See you tomorrow.”
“Okay. Thanks.” Sooyoung exits the office and starts running again, towards Yoona’s class. Without knocking first, she barged into the classroom, attracting the attention of everyone in the class.
“Err... We are in the middle of the lesson, miss..” The teacher, who is now familiar with this girl, said with a puzzled look on his face.
“Oh. Sorry.” Sooyoung apologised quickly and hurried over to Yoona’s side, sitting down beside her.
“Haha. Why did you barge in like that?” Yoona laughed softly, as she helps Sooyoung to tidy her slightly dishevelled hair.
“Miss Im, could you please answer this question?” The teacher noticed that Yoona is not paying attention and hence, wanted to punish her by making her doing the hardest question that is listed on the board.
“x = 573.” Sooyoung whispered into Yoona’s ear.
“How did you know?” Yoona was shocked at how fast  and easy Sooyoung gets the answer.
“Miss Im?” The teacher called out.
“Just say it.” Sooyoung said, smiling slightly.
“x = 573.” Yoona did as told. The teacher kept quiet, obviously surprised about her being able to answer that question correctly. Without saying a thing, he continues with the lesson, not bothering about the two girls anymore.

-----

The school bell rang, signalling the end of school. Yoona and Sooyoung walked out of the school, holding hands.
“How did you solve that so quickly?” Yoona asked, wanting to know the reason.
“I don’t know... The solution and answer just appeared in my mind.. Somehow..” Sooyoung replied, scratching her head, and with a confused look on her face.
“I see... Where did you go just now?”
“It’s a secret. You will know it tomorrow.” Sooyoung smiled, as she leads Yoona to the secluded spot, hugged her and jumped. Soon, they are home. Sooyoung sits down at the desk, and pulled Yoona towards her, letting her sit on her lap, while they look through the stack of papers together. After choosing one, Sooyoung went out through the window, to find her target, while Yoona took out her homework to do. After only one hour, Sooyoung was back, looking satisfied.
“Youngie~ I need help..” Yoona held her homework high up, in front of Sooyoung’s face as soon as the latter came in through the window.
Sooyoung took the piece of worksheet from Yoona’s hand and looked at it for a while before putting the paper on the desk. She then carries Yoona up from the chair, sits down and put Yoona on her lap once again. After around half an hour, the homework is completed. That night, Sooyoung has a bad dream once again. It was, again, the scenario from two months ago but in a different setting. She was tottering down a barely visible path among the tall, towering trees and she was feeling weak. Not wanting to fight anything with her current state, she kept a wary eye out for wild animals that might attack her. Soon enough, being unable to hold her weight any longer, her legs gave way, causing her fall. However, determined to get to somewhere safe first, she stood up. Finally, she came into the open and saw the city. She stood there, surveying the whole area.
Finally... She thought to herself. But she realised that it was too early for her to be happy, as her legs gave way once again, causing her to fall and roll down the steep slope of the hill. It was a bumpy ride and it causes a lot of pain to her weak body. With much force, she pushed herself up to stop herself from rolling and jumped towards the nearest building, squatting at one of the opened windows. She saw a sleeping girl and she recognises her immediately. It was Yoona.
“Yoona...” She called out softly, wanting to reach out to the girl but, same as what happen two months ago, a severe headache strikes. She screamed, waking the Yoona that is in her dream up. Again, it was exactly like what happened two months ago. The doe-eye girl approaches her, and she pounced on the doe-eye girl. However, the rest of the dream was not the same anymore. Sooyoung bared her fangs and dug it into the neck of the doe-eye girl, all her blood away. She wanted to stop, but her dream would not let her. She watched as the doe-eye girl dies in her arms, and stared hard, with tears forming at her eyes. She screamed. At this point of time, she woke up. Sooyoung looked around and saw her dear girlfriend sitting beside her, looking at her with a worried look. Her tensed up body relaxed immediately and tears starts to flow. She pulled Yoona into her embrace, hugging her tightly, feeling relieved that all that is just a dream. A bad dream. A nightmare.