Chapter 8

Maybe It Is Love

Eunhyuk’s pov

 

“Hyuk, wake up,” I heard his voice.

 

“Go away,” I groaned in my sleep, “Let me sleep.”

 

“Hyuk, it’s your wedding. You have to get up,” he said again.

 

“I don’t give a damn about this wedding. Now go, I need to sleep.”

 

“Hyuk, get up, now.”

 

“Aish! Okay.” I sat up on my bed and glared at the person who just ruined my beauty sleep. He just gave me a mischevious smile.

 

“Good boy. Now get ready, hurry up,” he said excitedly.

 

I went to shower, annoyed by my lack of sleep. I returned home really late yesterday after ing a girl roughly, so I couldn’t get my needed sleep. But I also had fun with that girl - we had four rounds and that didn’t even complain at all - so I was satisfied, well, at least for some hours. But back to the important matter - I couldn’t even believe that I was getting married, and that also with a boy, a ing boy!

 

 

I mean, seriously? How did I even end up like this? I am ing straight! As straight as a ruler. Oh my dear life, why did this happen to you? I cursed every person in the world and then walked out of the shower with a robe around my waist after having a long shower. And as expected from Kim Heechul, he was already ready with my wedding suit. Wasn’t ruining my precious sleep enough? Now he was trying to make me even more irritated. Really!

 

“Get ready, Lee Hyukjae. It’s time to shine and look good in front of your wife,” he said with a sly smile. I knew he was enjoying this, but I didn’t know he was enjoying it this much. Should I really call him my friend? I doubt that.

 

“Shouldn’t you feel bad for me? Like, seriously, Kim Heechul. At least try to comfort me a little,” I said feeling totally frustrated.

 

He faked a sad smile and said, “Of course, I feel bad for you, monkey. But I feel bad for your soon-to-be-wife more,” his answer made me even more angry.

 

“Why would you even feel bad for that manwhore of a wife I am going to have?” Heechul looked at me sternly. Did I say something wrong? At least I don’t think I did.

 

“That’s exactly why I feel bad for him and not you. Give him some respect, Lee Eunhyuk. He is going to be your wife. You don’t even know a thing about him, so keep your mouth shut and don’t talk a about his character,” his voice was scary.

 

I gulped, one thing I knew was never make Kim Heechul angry. “Then y-you should at l-least tell me who he is,” I said stuttering.

 

He then smirked, “Don’t be so impatient, monkey. You will see him soon.” He winked at me and turned to leave, just when he reached the door, he turned around and said, “One last thing I want you to know, he will be wearing a wedding dress.”

 

And with that, he left leaving me confused. Isn’t that Lee Donghae a boy? Then why would he be wearing a wedding dress. Whatever, why would I care anyway?

 

I started getting ready. It was strange. When Heechul got to know that my soon-to-be-wife’s name is Lee Donghae, he was acting like he knew that boy very well. Yes, the name was quite familiar to me too but I couldn’t figure out whose name it actually was. I was having a small wedding with only a few relatives. None of my friends knew about this wedding except for Heechul who is going to be my best man.

 

As my father had said, Lee Donghae was an orphan, he had no family. So, my cousin Hyoyeon is going to be his maid-of-honor. Hyo was spending a lot of time with that boy nowadays and according to her, her Hae-hae is the cutest boy in the world. Or at least that’s what she was saying. Hyo was my best cousin and also a close friend, but what I didn’t like was, she was always giving people nicknames. Cute, my foot. How can a guy be cute? A guy is supposed to be handsome and cool, just like me.

 

I smiled proudly as I checked my reflection in the mirror. Handsome and irresistible as always, Lee Eunhyuk I complimented myself. After a couple of hours, I found myself standing in the wedding hall, waiting for the bride. My best man, Heechul was standing beside me.

 

“The bride may enter,” was heard and soon Hyo was entering with a bouquet of flowers in her hands and behind her, entered a girl, wearing a white wedding dress, looking kind of nervous.

 

I was stunned at the sight. Beautiful was all I could think at that moment. But, wait, wasn’t my bride a boy? He will be wearing a wedding dress, Heechul’s words echoed in my mind. So the girl was actually a boy. For some reason, I felt disappointed.

 

But why does he seem so familiar? Where did I see him before? Suddenly it hit my mind, no way, don’t tell me he is......................

 

“Yes, he is the Lee Donghae you think he is,” Heechul whispered in my ear.

 

I widened my eyes.

 

No ing way!!