Chapter 7

Maybe It Is Love

Mr. Lee’s pov

It has been two weeks since I have spoken to Hyuk about the wedding. I know Donghae dear has agreed to this marriage for his parents but I also know that he is sincere about this marriage.

 

On the other hand, I had to convince Hyuk with such facts like he didn’t have to treat Donghae as his wife and blah blah blah. But I really hope that after the marriage Hyuk will start liking Donghae.

 

Actually, Hyuk and Donghae were friends when both of them were three years old. They always played and laughed together. Whenever Donghae cried, Hyuk always hugged him and soothed him first, when Donghae got hurt Hyuk was always the first one to go to him. They were so cute that whoever saw them together used to smile and say that they would make a perfect couple. That’s when we decided to get them married to each other when they grow up.

 

However, I, with my family, went to the U.S. for a few years and when we came back to Korea, we couldn’t reach or find them. It seemed like they had moved to somewhere else.

 

Then when Hyuk was twelve, his mother died and I was left alone. I took care of him and raised him with love. Then just a few weeks ago, I found Donghae but got to know that his parents were both dead. But I still wanted him to be my son-in-law and I knew that his parents would have wanted the same.

 

I had to say a lot bad things to convince Hyuk, but I know what kind of girl Hyuk likes. And Donghae is just the perfect one except for the fact that he is a boy. I am sure Hyuk will start liking Donghae and then they will both be happy.

 

Donghae’s mother was just like a sister to me and Donghae is a lot like his mother. I want the marriage to happen as soon as possible so that those two boys can be together sooner. I hope Hyuk would not treat Hae badly. Even if he doesn’t treat him as a wife, he can treat him as a friend, right?

 

And I really don’t mind if my son becomes gay for my cute soon-to-be son-in-law.

 

I wonder who will top. I think my son is more manly and dominant type.

 

Kekekeke~.....