Chapter 4

Maybe It Is Love

Eunhyuk was chatting with his friends while eating lunch at the school cafeteria. He slept over at his best friend, Choi Siwon’s house the previous night. They had a small party at Siwon’s house with their other friends Sungmin, Heechul and Yesung. All of them were really sleepy because of that.

             

Siwon and Eunhyuk were known as the most handsome and attractive boys of the school. All the girls were crazy for this small group of handsome boys.

 

Kim Heechul was popular for his good looking face. Mainly boys were always trying to flirt with him but he didn’t think those boys were his type at all.

 

Lee Sungmin was a really cute boy. But no one ever tried to flirt with him because for some reason, they found him weird.

 

Yesung was a good student but also a romantic guy. Girls were always hoping to be his girlfriend because of his romantic side.

 

Heechul and Sungmin were openly gay whereas Yesung was interested in both males and females. On the other hand Siwon and Eunhyuk were totally straight. Girls were always fangirling over them. Siwon just smiled and avoided them while Eunhyuk always flirted back with those girls.

 

Yes, Lee Eunhyuk was a playboy.

 

He was never interested in being in a relationship but was having one night stands with girls who were flirting with him. He was perfectly enjoying his popularity and the countless -without-relationship. But as the careful guy he was, he never forgot to use condoms.

 

Now back to the current situation, Eunhyuk and his friends were having lunch while a girl was flirting with Eunhyuk.

 

“Oppa, Do you need anything tonight?” She slid her index finger from her collarbone to her chest. The first three buttons of her shirt were open and her s and cleavage were visible a little through the opened shirt.

 

Eunhyuk smirked staring at her lustful eyes. He slid his finger on the same spot where her finger touched a while ago and murmured with a husky voice, “Yes, baby. I want you on my bed tonight and I want to those y s of yours....hard.”

 

The girl also smirked and said, “You are welcome anytime. You can do anything with me, oppa.”

 

Siwon and Yesung just watched them while Heechul sighed at his friend’s behavior. Sungmin was looking at Eunhyuk like he was looking at a weird creature. After the lunch break, they went to their classes.

 

After School ended, Eunhyuk bid his friends goodbye and went to his car. When he was at the school’s main gate, he noticed some boys laughing together. He saw Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Ryeowook with their friends. Yes, he knew those two boys because two of his friends had secret crushes on the other two boys. Sungmin was head over heels for Kyuhyun but was too shy to admit that. And the way Yesung looked at Ryeowook, Eunhyuk could easily tell what his friend felt towards the cute boy. They were always with the Chinese guy named Hangeng and the ugliest human being in Eunhyuk’s eyes, what was his name? Dongmin? Dongjun?

 

Eunhyuk tried to remember but failed. So what? Whatever that ugly boy’s name was, he didn’t care.

 

He got into his car and drove to his house. When he reached his big house, the Lee Mansion, he stopped the car and got out. He entered the house while humming a song. As he entered the living room, he saw his father sitting on the sofa, probably waiting for him. When his father saw him he said, “Hyukjae, I was waiting for you.”

 

Eunhyuk smiled and sat on another sofa and faced his father, “Why, dad? Do you want to talk about something?”

 

His dad smiled and replied with a Yes.

 

Eunhyuk also smiled and said, “Tell me, dad.”

 

His dad nodded and looked into his eyes, “Hyuk, I want you to get married.”