Chapter 20

Maybe It Is Love

“What are you doing?” Eunhyuk asked with narrowed eyes, watching Donghae try to cut different kinds of vegetables on the kitchen counter only to fail miserably.

 

“I’m cooking,” the brunette replied, looking excited as he glanced at the redheaded boy, sparing him a sweet smile.

 

“What are you exactly doing right now?” Eunhyuk asked, eyeing the vegetables being cut in weird shapes, feeling sympathy for the poor beings.

 

“Um...cutting the vegs?” Donghae answered hesitatingly, watching as the other male was giving him looks.

 

“Well, at least cut them nicely,” he instructed, feeling his palms itching to just grab the knife from the younger boy’s hand and cut the vegs himself. He wanted to flick the brunette’s head hard and then teach him how to do it properly.

 

“Like this?” Donghae asked, showing Eunhyuk the piece of carrot he was holding. One side of the carrot piece was three times thicker than the other side.

 

“No,” Eunhyuk sighed. He tried to decide if he should go and help or not. But after thinking for a while, he decided that he would just sit in the living room and watch the television.

 

Eunhyuk walked to the couch in their living room and sat down so that he could watch both the television and the kitchen counter without much problem. He grabbed the remote and turned the TV on, surfing the channels for something interesting to watch. He glanced at the brunette who was shedding tears while cutting onions. Eunhyuk bit back a laugh as he watched Donghae wiping the tears using his forearms.

 

He quickly looked back at the TV when the brunette glanced at his direction. As Eunhyuk made sure from the corner of his eyes that the brunette was no longer looking at him, he glanced at the younger boy again.

 

Donghae scratched his head in confusion while looking at the vegetables he had cut. He wondered what he should do next, oblivious to the redheaded boy watching him. Eunhyuk chuckled in amusement and then went back to watching TV.

 

Out of a sudden, the brunette’s phone began to ring. Donghae perked up and quickly washed his hands. Then he quickly picked his phone up from the kitchen counter and received the call with a smile.

 

“Yunho!” the excited exclamation of that name drew the redheaded boy’s attention. An unfamiliar dark feeling crept into his heart and Eunhyuk pressed his lips together in a thin line, jaw sharpening from clenching too hard.

 

“No, I am free today,” Donghae hummed softly, checking the labels of the containers, furrowing his eyebrows a bit as he tried to concentrate on both reading the labels and what Yunho was saying. “The owner told us that the café will remain closed today, so yeah, I don’t have work,” Eunhyuk got up from the couch once he understood where the conversation was going. He turned the television off, proceeding towards the kitchen counter.

 

“Your house? Which one?” Donghae paused, listening to Yunho, “Okay, I’ll be ther- hey!” Donghae exclaimed as Eunhyuk snatched away his phone and ended the call, switching the brunette’s phone off after that.

 

“Why did you do that?” the brunette asked, pouting and furrowing his eyebrows slightly.

 

Eunhyuk averted his eyes from the kissable thin lips and picked the kitchen knife up, murmuring in an annoyed tone, “If you’re going to cook, do it properly.”

 

The brunette’s cheeks heated up a bit but he lowered his head, hiding it from the other male. “I-I don’t know w-what to do next,” he mumbled in a soft, shy tone.

 

Eunhyuk snorted at that, “Watch me,” he said and then started his magic, handling everything like a professional chef. Well, he was a great cook.

 

Donghae just watched with wide curious eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mmmm,” Donghae moaned at the delicious taste, losing himself as he savoured the food, tasting it with his tongue. “So good,” he moaned again, praising Eunhyuk’s excellence in cooking and thanking God for binding him with such a talented man.

 

It was not everyday that he got to eat such a mouth watering meal. Donghae rarely bothered to cook a decent meal because he knew that he was terrible at cooking and if he tried, he would only be able to cook something that would go into the trash.

 

“Hyukkie, you’re awesome,” the brunette complemented his husband who was busy eating his own meal. “I wish.... I could have...... such tasty food.... everyday.”

 

“Don’t talk with your mouth full,” Eunhyuk scolded him quietly.

 

“Sorry,” Donghae grinned, returning to devouring his meal.

 

Eunhyuk made a sound of disapproval, “Don’t eat so fast. You’ll choke.” As soon as the sentence left his mouth, the brunette choked on his food.

 

“Aish!” Eunhyuk quickly poured water in a glass and made the younger boy drink it, caressing his back to calm him down. Donghae then smiled at the redheaded male sheepishly, “Sorry.” Eunhyuk just rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk was confused. He didn’t know what happened to him earlier suddenly. But the name Yunho made him behave weirdly.

 

Yunho and Donghae.

 

Together those names sounded bitter to him. The memory of Yunho back-hugging Donghae in the party bothered him. They looked so much like a couple that it irritated the hell out of Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk shook his head to clear his head from those thoughts. He had better things to do than think about those unimportant stuff. And how could he forget? He had a night to clear his head a couple of days later.

 

The redheaded boy smirked at the thought. He’d make sure to find a y girl at the club and her to oblivion like he wished.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Heechul hyung, you don’t understand. I don’t go to such places. And I’m also not going to wear these tight jeans. These things stick to my legs so tightly that it makes me uncomfortable,” Donghae complained, watching himself on the mirror while talking on the phone.

 

“But baby Hae, they look good on you, right?” Heechul asked.

 

“Yeah but..... I don’t care. I can’t wear these. These are not my type at all,” Donghae argued, “I’m hanging up. I need to decide what I should wear.”

 

“Hey, listen to me. Don’t ha-”

 

Donghae cut the call off and threw his phone onto his bed.

 

He wasn’t stupid. He knew why Heechul was trying to make him wear those tight pants. They were going to a club at evening and when Donghae went to the bathroom at lunchtime, leaving his bag in the cafeteria with the others, Heechul stuffed those clothes in Donghae’s bag without the brunette knowing it because if he had known, he’d never take them.

 

Heechul then called him and told him about the clothes, demanding that Donghae should wear them because it would make him look hot. Donghae knew why Heechul did that. He knew that the elder male was trying to help him. But he didn’t want that. He knew that Heechul’s plan was not going to succeed because even if Donghae wore y outfits, Eunhyuk wouldn’t look at him. Because Eunhyuk didn’t like men.

 

He liked pretty girls with short dresses and feminine features. But Donghae didn’t have those. He didn’t have s or a . He had a flat chest and a . Donghae laughed bitterly at the thought. Even if he tried to be cheerful all the time, the small wall of hope in his heart had begun to crack. Every time Eunhyuk would spare looks full of disapproval at him or rub it on the brunette’s face that he didn’t and wouldn’t like him by kissing and groping other girls in front of him, it hurt.

 

The brunette clutched his shirt where his heart was, letting the small tears slide down his cheeks. Donghae refused to let the small cracked wall break down and shatter completely. So, he would hold onto it. He would secure it until the cracks would be irreparable.

 

Donghae got up from his bed, wiping the tears as he opened his closet so that he could decide what he should wear to the club.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyukkie, can you take me with you? I don’t know where the club is,” Donghae asked in a soft voice as he saw Eunhyuk tying his shoelaces at the front door, looking stunning in his stylish outfit. Perfect as always, Donghae thought dreamily. How could he not love this man if he looked so handsome?

 

“Isn’t Heechul hyung picking you up?” Eunhyuk asked, frowning as he ran his fingers through his hair, styling it a bit.

 

“I think Heechul hyung will go there with Hangeng hyung,” Donghae murmured, keeping his gaze locked on the ground. Eunhyuk couldn’t help noticing that the brunette became shy all of a sudden. He cleared his throat, “Okay, you can go with me. Won’t want you to get lost again.”

 

“Are you sure?” Donghae asked hesitatingly.

 

“Yeah, nobody’s going to notice anyway.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyukkie,” Donghae had to shout to gain the elder boy’s attention because the music was too loud, “Do you see them?”

 

“No,” Eunhyuk shouted back, looking around the club in hope to see their friends.

 

“There!” Eunhyuk shouted as he spotted Yesung and Ryeowook making out by the bar as Heechul and Siwon talked, sitting at a nearby table. “Heechul hyung,” Eunhyuk shouted the elder male’s name as he approched his friends, Donghae following behind with a smile.

 

“Hey, Hyuk.... oh! Baby Hae and you came together!” Heechul beamed, noticing the brunette waving at him.

 

“Why would they come together?” Siwon asked, eyeing his friends in confusion, “I didn’t know this two are actually..... friends.”

 

Eunhyuk coughed awakwardly, “We are not. I just met him outside. Like I would become friends with this fatty. I have standard, you know.” The redheaded boy scoffed and then went to the bar to order a drink, smacking Yesung’s head on the way who was busy kissing the daylights out of his poor boyfriend.

 

Siwon shook his head in disappointment at his best friend’s behavior. Both Heechul and Siwon noticed the brunette’s smile faltaring slightly and they also didn’t miss how Donghae covered it with a fake smile.

 

“Where’s Hangeng hyung?” Donghae asked, trying to change the topic.

 

Heechul sighed at the boy’s attempt but decided not to talk about the matter anymore.

 

“He went to the washroom,” he replied, patting the chair next to him for Donghae to sit. The brunette complied while asking, “Where’s Kyu and Min?”

 

“No idea. Those two has been missing in action since Friday evening. No calls, no messages, nothing,” Heechul replied, voice hinting that something was really suspicious.

 

Siwon nodded his head, “They didn’t even come to school today. We’ve been calling them for so long but none of those two are picking up. I don’t know if they even remember about today.”

 

Donghae popped his phone out of his pocket, “Um....let me try.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“K-Kyu, m-my phone,” Sungmin panted, trying to stop Kyuhyun.

 

“Let it ring,” Kyu replied as he the newly made hickey on the shorter boy’s neck, soothing the pain.

 

“B-but K-Kyu, it may b-be imp-important - ah!”

 

“Doesn’t matter,” the taller boy murmured as he explored the other boy’s body.

 

“K-Kyu, please...... I-I’m sore,” the shorter male whined, cheeks turning red from embarrassment.

 

“Aish! Okay,” the younger boy stopped his ministrations and reached for the other male’s discarded jeans, taking out the ringing phone, “Here. Don’t take too much time.”

 

Sungmin smiled cutely at his boyfriend and received the call, greeting Donghae, “Hello, Hae-hae.”

 

“Don’t call him that,” Kyuhyun growled in jealousy.

 

“Min? Is Kyu there with you?” Donghae asked confusedly.

 

“Um.... yeah.”

 

“Erm.... okay. Where are you? You should be in the club right now.”

 

“Uhm....w-we can’t - ah! Kyu, stop me there. Hae-hae, we are not coming today.”

 

Kyuhyun snatched the phone away from him, “We’re busy. Bye.” Saying that, he hung up.

 

“Kyu, what will he think? You shouldn’t have done that,” Sungmin scolded the brunette who smirked in response, “Let him think whatever he wants. Your break is over. So, let’s go for another round.”

 

“What? No! ah!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Donghae-ah, what happened? Where are they?” Siwon asked, worried to see the shorter male staring at his phone with his mouth hung open.

 

“Th-They were.....”

 

“What?” Heechul asked suspiciously.

 

Donghae inhaled deeply, “Well, I don’t know how to say it but I think they are having ,” he blurted out in one breath.

 

What? Really?” Siwon asked with wide eyes.

 

“Min was and telling Kyu to not somewhere. So, yeah, what do you think?” Donghae said with a blank expression.

 

Heechul smirked, “So, our little Kyu finally grew some balls, huh?” I wonder when that redheaded monkey will grow the balls to accept that he’s gay, he thought, smirking as he watched the said boy a girl on the dance floor.

 

“Hey, Donghae-ah, when did you arrive?” Yesung asked the brunette, approaching their table with a shy and breathless Ryeowook following behind him.

 

“A while ago,” Donghae replied smiling at the other male sweetly.

 

“Really? Why didn’t you greet us?” he asked, settling on a chair with his petite boyfriend on his lap.

 

The brunette eyed their position and coughed awakwardly, “Well, I thought I’ll spare you the time so that you can.... you know, make out without any disturbance.”

 

Ryeowook blushed and smacked Yesung’s chest while mumbling cutely, “I told you that we shouldn’t kiss like that in public places.”

 

Yesung just laughed and pecked the blushing boy’s lips. The smaller boy whined and hid his face in his boyfriend’s chest from too much embarrassment.

 

“Why is Hangeng hyung taking so much time?” Donghae asked Heechul who shrugged in response. Heechul stood up, “Okay, i’m getting bored. So, let’s go to the dance floor. Lee Donghae, come with me,” he grabbed the brunette’s hand and dragged him towards the said direction.

 

“Hyung! I don’t want to,” Donghae protested. Heechul paid no attention to the younger boy’s protests and continued to drag him along. Once they reached the dance floor, Heechul wrapped an arm around Donghae and started dancing.

 

The brunette had no other option than following and so he also let his body sway with the bit of the music. They were having so much fun that Donghae was laughing whenever Heechul slid his hand over the younger boy’s chest seductively. Heechul winked at him and the brunette decided to play along. He wrapped an arm around the elder male, acting like the dominant type while Heechul played the submissive role.

 

But their touches were at a limit. They did nothing more than friends would do, keeping it at occasional pecks on each other’s cheeks.

 

Donghae was so absorbed in dancing that he didn’t notice where he was stepping and suddenly, he stumbled, falling backwards. He closed his eyes and let out a whimper as he waited for his body to collide with the hard floor. But he instead, he felt warm arms wrapping around his waist, securing him from the fall.

 

Donghae breathed heavily, trying to take in more air than he lost in anxiousness of getting hurt earlier. Slowly, he fluttered his eyes open and the badly needed breath was caught in his throat as he stared at the almond shaped eyes, staring right back at him. As Donghae processed everything in his mind, taking more time than he normally would because Eunhyuk’s eyes were distracting him too much, he realized that Eunhyuk had saved him.

 

Donghae couldn’t do anything other than staring at the male above him, admiring his handsome face from the small distance they needed to fill for them to feel each other’s breath against their skin. He could see how Eunhyuk’s gaze was piercing into his own, could feel the intensity those eyes held while staring right back into his own brown ones.

 

Donghae closed his eyelids and shook his head a bit, maybe it’s just my imagination.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk wasn’t the type to go to a club only so that he could sit at a corner while enjoying his drink. He was the type of person who would go to clubs, drink a bit and then get on the dance floor to some hot girl. Any hot girl who wouldn’t mind getting a good .

 

He never had to try much though. Once he would get on the floor, show a bit of his dancing skills, any girl would want to get to bed with him. He was handsome and who would want to lose a chance for getting it on with a guy like him?

 

But the redheaded male also had his own conditions. He would never spend a night with a girl who wanted more from him. More as in a date or a relationship. He just didn’t like commitments and he wasn’t planning to change that soon. Accepting even a date meant giving hope to a girl who genuinely liked him. But if he couldn’t develop romantic feelings for the girl, it would be useless and he’d only hurt her at the end.

 

So, it was better to just have one-night stands with random girls who only wanted to get into his pants. That’s why at that moment Eunhyuk was dancing with a girl he met on the dance floor - more like groping her slim body while she practically ed his body.

 

Honestly speaking, Eunhyuk was attracted to girls who had more flesh at certain body parts. Especially the lower regions.

 

That must be why he found himself stealing small glances at his wife’s - note the sarcasm - fleshy and thick thighs. Eunhyuk felt like Donghae’s body was practically inviting him to have a taste. To sink his teeth into those full thighs. Or maybe grab handfuls of those asscheeks and knead them roughly until his handprints would decorate the area nicely.

 

Thoughts like this would often invade his mind and he found himself staring at the brunette’s when the younger boy would bend down to pick something up from the floor that had accidentally fallen or when Donghae would walk. Because God! That jiggles.

 

And Eunhyuk had to remind himself that unfortunately, his wife was a male. And he was not interested in males. Saying Eunhyuk was confused would be an understatement. Because he was freaking out.

 

It was also not a plus point that Eunhyuk’s imagination had begun to run wild. He would often have wet dreams about the younger boy. He would dream about Donghae rubbing his thighs together like a kitten as he begged Eunhyuk to touch him, the brunette’s legs wrapping around his waist, his delicate fingers working around his as Eunhyuk had his way with him. He would dream about ing into the boy’s tight heat as the younger male writhed under him in toe-curling pleasure.

 

It was not a good sign.

 

Eunhyuk didn’t like the fact that he woke up with a and needed to jerk himself off before getting ready for school. He blamed Heechul and Hyoyeon for forcing him to watch those gay s which started all those crazy dreams.

 

After thinking about it for some time, Eunhyuk came to the decision that he needed some . It had been a week since he last got laid and that’s why he kept having those weird dreams.

 

So, here he was, planning to take the girl home and have a steamy night who was currently ing his body.

 

“Your place or mine, handsome?” the girl asked Eunhyuk, her lip seductively.

 

Eunhyuk replied with a low chuckle, “My place.”

 

The girl giggled, “Okay, then. Let me have a last drink before we leave,” she winked at him and scurried off to the bar. The redheaded male smirked to himself as he watched her disappearing in the crowd.

 

“Eunhyuk?” He turned around at the sudden call of his name, coming face to face with a familiar girl.

 

“Hey, Choa, how are you?” Eunhyuk asked the girl with a charming smile as he recognized her.

 

“I’m good. What about you?” She asked, smiling back at him.

 

“I’m always good,” the redheaded boy replied in a flirting tone. It was just for fun because he knew that Choa wasn’t the type of girl who would flirt back.

 

“How is your wife doing?” she then asked, seeming actually excited about the topic.

 

Eunhyuk furrowed his brows in confusion because he hadn’t told Choa that he was married. How did she know?

 

Choa scoffed at his reaction, “Don’t give me that look. I heard from Dad that Donghae is actually your wife. Gosh! I was so clueless! I actually regret listening to you and interrogating him that night. How could you do that, Eunhyuk? He is your wife! You humiliated him in front of everyone. Thank God, Jung Yunho saved him.”

 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, “Jung Yunho, huh? Who is he anyway?”

 

Choa gaped at him, “You don’t know him? He is the heir of Jung Enterprises, a real gentleman and also handsome.”

 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at that. He definitely didn’t like hearing praises about that Yunho.

 

“Hey, Choa! Come here,” someone called out.

 

“I gotta go, Eunhyuk. My friends are calling me. Remember, don’t lose Donghae to anyone. You’ll regret it if you do.” She smiled and walked off towards the direction her friends were. Eunhyuk huffed as he watched her back and then turned around.

 

As soon as he turned, he saw someone falling backwards just beside him and out of reflex, he wrapped his arms around the boy’s waist, holding the boy in his strong arms so that he wouldn’t fall. It was so sudden that Eunhyuk was surprised and as he looked down at the boy’s face he saved, his breath hitched. It was Donghae.

 

Eunhyuk started at the scared expression on the brunette’s face who had his eyes closed in fear and suddenly, the elder also felt scared. His heart clenched as he imagined what could have happened if he didn’t catch the younger boy in time, how he would’ve got hurt. An urge to protect Donghae, the vulnerable boy in his arms, surged through his mind and he didn’t even notice that he was staring at the other.

 

As Donghae opened his eyes, the fright fading from his face slowly, their eyes met. He watched attentively as those beautiful brown orbs widened slightly, the previous fear disappearing as he realized that he was safe. Eunhyuk didn’t know what suddenly happened. It was as if Donghae’s gaze had captivated him, making it impossible for him to look away. So, he stared, letting himself drown in the emotions that played in the younger boy’s watery orbs, drowning him so deep that he couldn’t reach the surface even if he swam desperately.

 

He watched silently as the brunette closed his eyes and shook his head a bit before opening them again. “T-Thank you,” Donghae muttered softly and tried to release himself from the elder boy’s hold but as soon as he freed himself, he almost fell again because of lacking proper balance.

 

Eunhyuk reacted swiftly, wrapping his arms around Donghae again to support the brunette and unintentionally succeeded in bringing the younger closer to him than before. They were so close that they could hear each other’s nervous breathing. Donghae blinked his eyes a couple of times and Eunhyuk cooed mentally because the cute side of the younger boy had appeared again, his slightly pink cheeks being a bonus.

 

Donghae balanced himself on his feet and pulled away from the other male’s embrace, murmuring thanks for the second time.

 

“Um....I-It’s okay,” Eunhyuk coughed awkwardly.

 

Donghae’s cheeks heated up as he noticed Heechul’s teasing gaze and quickly excused himself saying that he would go and check up on their other friends.

 

Heechul smirked and slung an arm over Eunhyuk’s shoulder, “So, how did it feel to eye- the little fishy?”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Oh, you know very well what I’m talking about. You know, Hyuk, you just need to accept your feelings for that boy and he’ll be all yours,” Heechul retorted.

 

Eunhyuk was irritated, “Hyung, how many times do I have to tell you? I don’t like him. Why are you trying so much to make me believe the opposite? If he’s that great, why don’t you date him instead?”

 

Heechul laughed, “Because the only one he sees is you. His heart is full of you, Hyuk. You think he is not good enough for you? You’re wrong, boy. There are a lot of people who wants him but he keeps himself pure just for you while you’re just hurting him by being a jerk.”

 

“I didn’t tell him to like me, hyung. He can go and be with anyone he wants. I just want him gone from my life,” the younger male replied rudely and shrugged the elder male’s arm off his shoulder and walked away as he saw the girl he wanted to take home returning to the dance floor. He was so tired of everyone trying to prove him wrong!

 

Heechul sighed and murmured to himself, “That’s the problem. That stupid boy doesn’t want anyone but you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Siwon shook his head lightly and sighed as he watched his friend, Donghae staring at his best friend who was making out with a girl at a distance.

 

“You like him, don’t you?”

 

Donghae was startled at the sudden question. He averted his eyes from Eunhyuk and gave Siwon a confused look, “What?”

 

Siwon sighed again, “You like Hyuk, don’t you?”

 

The brunette’s eyes widened, “What? N-No, o-of course not,” he stuttered, shaking his head vigorously in panic.

 

“Donghae, I am not stupid. I have seen how intensely you look at him. It’s okay, you can tell me,” Siwon assured the shorter boy. Donghae closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, trying to decide if he should tell the truth or not before making his decision and muttering softly, “Yeah, I like him.”

 

“Does he know?” Siwon asked, carefully watching Donghae’s expression.

 

The brunette looked at the other with sad eyes, “He does.”

 

Siwon was surprised at the answer, “Is that why...... he is so.... rude..... to you?”

 

Donghae laughed bitterly, “I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I am really not worth his attention or his friendship.” Or his love, he added in his mind.

 

“How long, Donghae-ah?” Siwon asked in a voice full of sympathy, waiting for the brunette’s answer patiently.

 

Donghae’s eyes traveled to Eunhyuk again, gulping the lump in his throat at the view of the said male’s hands sliding under the girl’s short dress, “Long enough to know that he will never hold me like that.” He then turned to look at Siwon with a questioning glint in his eyes, “He likes girls a lot, right? Is it because they are pretty? Why wasn’t I born as a girl, Siwon? If I were a girl, do you think he’d have held me like that too?”

 

Siwon just stared at Donghae, noting his desperate eyes glistening with tears. He felt like Donghae was holding himself back from crying out his pains, it was like the brunette was forcing himself to be strong, keeping his feelings and pain bottled up in his heart even if it broke him.

 

He didn’t know the answers Donghae was looking for. Maybe, if Donghae really had been born as a girl, he’d have helped the brunette to get Eunhyuk. But as the younger boy had said, he was a boy. And Siwon wasn’t sure if helping the brunette would work. Because he knew. He had been Eunhyuk’s friend since middle school and he had never seen his friend even looking at another boy in that way. So, he wasn’t sure of what to say.

 

Donghae took a deep breath as he realized that Siwon didn’t have the answers to his questions. He got up from his seat, planning on leaving the place because he suddenly felt suffocated.

 

“Tell Heechul hyung that I’m leaving,” with that, he took a glance at the redheaded male’s direction before leaving the club and stopping a taxi to go home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was almost midnight when Donghae heard the sound of a door slamming shut and the he heard high pitched giggles coming from the living room. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and climbed off his bed, deciding to check who was making the noise because he was sure that Eunhyuk would never giggle like that.

 

As he turned the lights on, he eyes fell upon a very drunken Eunhyuk and a quite sober girl making out furiously against the wall.

 

Donghae’s blood boiled at the sight. Here he was being miserable on his own while his husband was having fun like nothing in the world mattered. How dare he bring a girl in our home? The brunette stomped towards the duo and yanked Eunhyuk off the girl.

 

The drunk male grunted, “What are you doing?”

 

Donghae didn’t answer, instead, he turned towards the unknown girl and glared at her, “Get the out of my house.”

 

The girl gave him a confused look, “Your house?”

 

She then turned to the elder male, “Who is he, handsome? Is he your housemate or something?”

 

“I am his wife. Now get out!” the brunette hissed at her as his glare hardened and then proceeded to push her out of the door.

 

“W-What....wait-” before she could protest, he threw her out and shut the door on her face.

 

Donghae panted heavily, trying to calm his anger down. He waited till he could breathe somewhat normally before turning around to face his drunken husband who was lying on the couch with his shoes still on. He sighed and kneeled on the ground by the elder boy’s feet. As Eunhyuk muttered incoherent sentences in his drunken state, Donghae took off his shoes carefully. After he had successfully taken the elder’s shoes off, he struggled to make the other male sit up and took off his jacket.

 

With a lot of difficulty, the brunette helped Eunhyuk stand up and supported his weight by wrapping an arm around the elder’s waist and placing Eunhyuk’s arm over his own shoulder before leading him towards his bedroom.

 

“Hey! I’m gonna~ sleeph.....in the biggerrr room.....” Eunhyuk slurred the words as they were passing by Donghae’s room. He shook the younger boy’s arm off his waist and stumbled into the younger male’s bedroom, laughing when he saw the large bed.

 

“Wait! That’s my room!” the brunette exclaimed as he followed behind.

 

Eunhyuk jumped on the bed and laughed before burying his face in Donghae’s pillow. “Don’t care......wanna sleeph in the......bi~gger room,” he mumbled before laughing again.

 

Donghae realized that a drunken Eunhyuk had a demanding nature. So, he shook his head with a sigh and then came forward and adjusted the pillow so that the redheaded boy won’t be uncomfortable. He didn’t expect the latter to suddenly yank his hand, resulting in the brunette falling on top of Eunhyuk with a loud yelp. Before Donghae could register anything in his mind, the elder boy had turned them over, lying on top of the helpless brunette. “H-Hyukkie, what are you-”

 

“Shh....” Eunhyuk shushed him. Then he rested his face between the crook of the younger’s neck and nuzzled the skin, inhaling deeply before releasing a satisfied sigh, “You smell nice,” he mumbled sleepily and snuggled closer, chuckling as he felt Donghae’s heart beating in a rapid pace.

 

Donghae didn’t know what to feel. Just a few minutes ago, his husband was making out with a random girl and then, he was hugging him as if he couldn’t sleep without Donghae by his side. It all felt so unreal and Donghae couldn’t believe that he had, yet again gotten the chance to sleep in the same bed with his husband hugging him so close. He felt kind of happy but it hurt at the same time.

 

The brunette stared at the ceiling of his bedroom as he Eunhyuk’s head, trying to lull him to sleep like a mother would do to her child.

 

“Hyukkie?”

 

“Hmm?” Eunhyuk hummed in answer, the sound making vibrations on the brunette’s skin.

 

“I love you.”

 

Eunhyuk smiled at Donghae’s confession and pecked the younger boy’s neck, enjoying the feeling of Donghae’s palms caressing his head.

 

After a couple minutes of silence, Donghae felt Eunhyuk’s breathing getting calmer, indicating that the elder boy had fallen asleep. A single tear rolled down his eyes before it disappeared into the soft fabric of his pillow. The brunette continued to caress the other male’s head, enjoying the moment of having Eunhyuk this close before he soon, drifted to sleep.

 

 
 

A/N: This chapter was so big!

I don't know. I just couldn't stop writing. I actually didn't plan to make this so big but it just happened. The emotions kept me writing more and more.

IDK. My exam is in one week but I just want to write stories. I am so bored of all the s they call study.

I hope you enjoyed this. I almosr cried while writing one scene. I'll let you guess which scene it is.

 

Soooooo, be good girls ( and boys, I think most of ff readers and writers are girls) and comment. And upvote if you want to.

 

I just love you sweethearts who comment all the time. <3 <3 <3