Chapter 13

Maybe It Is Love

“Can y-you.....h-help me with t-this one?” the smaller boy asked nervously.

 

The taller one sighed for the eleventh time and raised his eyebrows at the nervous boy. “Another one?” he said with an exhausted voice.

 

“S-Sorry, we can stop now if you’re t-tired,” the smaller boy said looking at the taller brunette with his doe-like eyes.

 

“No, give it to me. I’ll do it or else I’ll have to spend more days teaching a stupid bunny like you,” he took the notebook and pen from Sungmin and started solving the eighteenth math problem that the strawberry-blonde failed to do without his help. He simply reached to the conclusion that Sungmin was dumb. But the actual reason of his continuous failure was his crush on Kyuhyun. While Kyuhyun was busy solving the math problems, Sungmin was busy staring at Kyuhyun dreamily. His imaginations were puking cotton candies as his imaginary Kyuhyun cupped his face and then slowly the small distance between their lips was decreasing...... closer....closer....closer.... clo-

 

“Yah! Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

There......his little moment with his imagination just shattered into pieces.

 

“Eh? Ah...no, I was just-” he was blushing like a newlywed - which wasn’t really true because the actual newlywed was not in a situation to blush right now, you know who I’m talking about. He was more likely getting jealous over another girl his husband was flirting with. Okay, let’s stop here and get back to our Kyumin couple - as Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows at the blushing boy.

 

Sungmin was not that good in Mathematics. He was struggling a lot to do well in this subject but in vain. So, the teacher asked Kyuhyun to teach him because Kyuhyun was the best in Math, always getting the highest marks in the subject even if he didn’t pay much attention to the teacher. So now, they were in the library studying while everyone else was having lunch in the cafeteria.

 

“Whatever, just stop staring at me and concentrate on what I am teaching you. Now solve the next one,” Kyuhyun said. With a small okay Sungmin tried to solve the next sum. Kyuhyun was watching the smaller boy’s every movement. He noted in his mind how Sungmin was so cute with red all over his cheeks, how the strawberry-blonde was trying his best to prevent his eyes from taking a glance at him and how he was trying so hard to solve the sum to just impress him. It was a really cute sight.

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t help chuckling. Sungmin looked up at him with confusion clear in his eyes, which looked cuter in the taller boy’s eyes. “Why are you laughing?” he asked.

 

“Nothing, just continue with that,” Kyuhyun waved his head at the notebook.

 

“Okay,” the blonde pouted and did as the other boy told him.

 

So, he this cutie has a crush on me, Kyuhyun smirked at the thought. This is going to be a lot of fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Heechul hyuuung,” Eunhyuk pouted.

 

“Yes, Eunhyuk?” Heechul raised an eyebrow at the younger male.

 

“I know you did it. Why do I have to live with him?” his pout deepened.

 

“It is for your own good,” the elder male smirked.

 

“What do you mean by it is for my own good?”

 

“It is because it may knock some sense into your ty head.”

 

“Hyuuuung,” he pouted again.

 

“That face doesn’t affect me anymore, so stop pouting!”

 

“Okay but I won’t live with him alone.”

 

“Oh no, you will. You are getting a chance to make that perfect round yours and you say you don’t want it?” Heechul smirked.

 

“What are you talking about?” Eunhyuk asked in confusion.

 

“Don’t tell me you didn’t notice those round buttocks, that nicely shaped bum your wife has,” Heechul made a tch sound with his tongue, “I feel bad for you, Hyuk. You should go to a doctor to check if your eyes are okay.”

 

Eunhyuk surely didn’t need to visit a doctor because he knew too well what Heechul was talking about. He had noticed that delicious and oh-so-able at the first night of his wedding. In this one week, he had thought about it countless times, he imagined how it would feel to squish those soft-looking round fleshes in his hands, asked himself how that and those sensual thighs would look like without any clothes. And he also smacked his own head everytime those thoughts entered his brain. Mmn, his inner self moaned, ..what about the place that is between those buttocks?

 

“Yah! What are you drooling at, Hyuk?”

 

“N-Nothing,” Eunhyuk smacked himself inwardly,..... again.

 

Now, Kim Heechul was not somebody you could fool so easily. He had noticed how the redheaded boy eye-ed the brunette whenever the younger boy was around. Even though Eunhyuk wouldn’t admit it, Heechul knew that they had to be alone more time to spark Eunhyuk’s imagination up. So, it was suggested by the great Kim Heechul that the newlywed couple should be granted some alone time. And the other two members of Eunhae club – Mr. Lee wanted a name for their little group of three members, so they named the group as Eunhae club - agreed with him.

 

“Oppa~” they both looked at the source of the overly sweet voice. It was Hyuna from their class. Heechul made a sound of disgust as Eunhyuk’s eyes filled with lust.

 

“Yes, baby?” he said with his y voice. Hyuna wrapped her arms around Eunhyuk’s neck.

 

“Oppa, I am having problems with a book. I can’t understand it properly. I was wondering if you could show me.” She winked at him.

 

Eunhyuk smirked, “Of course, baby. Which book is it?”

 

“Fifty Shades of Grey.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae was laughing so hard that he thought he would die. Hangeng was telling him the story of his childhood in which the elder had managed to cover half the floor of his mother’s bedroom in poop. It was so hilarious that he just couldn’t stop laughing.

 

They were walking to the main gate of their school. Kyuhyun had already left because of his part-time job. It was good actually, because if Kyuhyun couldn’t walk home with Donghae, he wouldn’t get to know that the shorter brunette lived in another place now. So, Donghae was relieved and thankful for that. And as to the happenings, he had to move into another apartment with his so-called husband.

 

“Hae baby,” Donghae’s laughing state was calming down as an excited Kim Heechul draped an arm over his shoulder.

 

“Oh.... hi, hyung,” he greeted the elder male with a smile.

 

“Hangeng-ssi, do you mind if I borrow baby Hae for a moment?” Heechul said sweetly looking at the said male.

 

“Sure. I was just leaving anyway. You can talk to him as long as you want,” Hangeng said politely.

 

“Thanks, Hangeng-ssi.”

 

“Bye, Hangeng hyung,” Donghae bid him farewell and Hangeng smiled before leaving.

 

“So, Lee Donghae, excited to live alone with your husband? “ Heechul asked with a teasing voice.

 

Donghae chuckled, then he sighed, “I don’t know. It depends on how the outcomes will be.”

 

“Aww...don’t worry, baby Hae. Everything will be alright.”

 

“I hope so.”