Chapter 11

Maybe It Is Love

“Oppa, wanna join me at my home tonight?” the girl said seductively.

 

Eunhyuk smirked and slid his hand up, along the girl’s thigh that was exposed because of the too short skirt she was wearing. “I prefer joining you on your bed,” he said huskily and kissed the girl’s neck, then his hand went to the girl’s bum, his other hand pressed on the girl’s clothed D-cup-s.

 

The girl moaned sultrily. “And?” she whispered needily.

 

“And I will you so hard that you will forget how to breath,” his voice sounded so promising.

 

“Oh, yes,” she moaned.

 

They were currently having lunch in the school cafeteria. Eunhyuk was, as always flirting with some y girl who was sitting on his lap. His friends were, as always, annoyed by his behavior. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Hangeng were in a shock hearing the conversation between Eunhyuk and the girl. Heechul invited them to have lunch together.

 

When those two were having that not-so-decent moment, another brunette was watching them with narrowed eyes, his jaw clenched, trying to murder his food with a fork, imagining the food as the girl.

 

“Hyuk, stop,” Heechul said so calmly that Eunhyuk sensed something wrong. He looked at Heechul questioningly. Heechul had a calm expression and it scared the hell out of Eunhyuk.

 

That calm expression meant.....death.

 

“Tell her to leave right now or I don’t know what I might do,” his voice was still calm.

 

Eunhyuk gulped nervously and then turned to the girl. “You should go now. I’ll meet you later for our session.”

 

The girl nodded her head and got up from his lap. She muttered a see ya and then walked away.

 

“Oh God, thanks, finally,” Siwon said, he felt relieved that the torture was over.

 

“I can’t believe it,” Kyuhyun mumbled to himself.

 

Sungmin heard Kyuhyun and gave him an apologetic look.

 

“Hyukjae, I think you’re forgetting something,” Heechul said.

 

“What?”

 

“You really want me to say that outloud?” Eunhyuk caught the hint and replied a no. He looked at the brunette who was eating his food quietly.

 

The brunette’s head was slumped down and he looked normal to Eunhyuk. But Eunhyuk didn’t know that Donghae was just pretending to be okay even though he wasn’t. Donghae tried to keep his face happy and cheerful looking as he ate his food.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk had his last class with Heechul, English class. They sat next to each other. Eunhyuk rested his forehead on his hands which were placed on the desk. It was his second day as a married man. He was thinking about what he would do later that day.

 

“Hyuk,” Heechul called him softly.

 

Eumhyuk hummed in response.

 

“What kind of person would you like to be with?” he asked Eunhyuk.

 

 

“I don’t know? I really never thought about being in a relationship,” he replied.

 

“Do you have an ideal type?”

 

Eunhyuk sat straight hearing Heechul’s question. “Let’s see...do I? You know I really like girls with big s?” he said jokingly.

 

“I am asking you some serious question here, Hyuk,” Heechul said with a very serious voice.

 

“Okay okay, let me think first..... I’d like... someone with pretty eyes, thin lips and... a beautiful smile,” the redheaded boy said after thinking. Heechul smiled at his words. Donghae had everything the redhead wanted, but Heechul knew that the redheaded boy didn’t realize that. “Anything else you would like?” Heechul asked him.

 

“Um....no,” Eunhyuk replied and then went back sitting in the previous position, arms under his forehead on the table.

 

Heechul suddenly remembered something, “What about a nice ? I thought you had a thing for y bums?”

 

“Oh right, I would like that too,” Eunhyuk mumbled absentmindedly. The teacher entered the class at that moment. So, they stopped their conversation. Heechul was thinking about ways to bring Eunhyuk closer to Donghae. He smirked as something hit his evil mind. I’ll just have to discuss it with my team mates, he thought as an evil smile formed on his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They walked out of the classroom after the class ended. “Hey, guys,” they turned around to look at the source of the voice. Siwon and Yesung were smiling at them as they joined them.

 

“Why does Yesung look so happy?” Eumhyuk asked Siwon.

 

“Nothing much, he just got a chance to talk with someone special which is why he’s like this,” Siwon said in a teasing voice.

 

Yesung’s cheeks turned a shade of pink.

 

“Wooo....” Heechul made a teasing sound.

 

Eunhyuk smirked, “Looks like someone is in love.”

 

“Stop it, guys,” Yesung said, a bit embarrassed. Siwon chuckled at his friend’s behavior.

 

“Hey, where is Min?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“Here,” Sungmin came running to the group.

 

“Where were you?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“I was just trying to solve the math problems, you know, I at math,” he said tiredly.

 

“Oww...too bad for our little bunny,” Heechul said in an over-dramatic sad tone as Sungmin blinked his eyelashes cutely at him.

 

“Donghae!” Min suddenly ran towards another group as the others quietly followed behind him. Donghae was startled when Sungmin suddenly jumped to hug him. But he hugged Sungmin back with one arm.

 

“When did you two become so close? “ Kyuhyun asked with one eyebrow raised at them.

 

“Donghae and I are new seatmates in mathematics class. Our math teacher arranged our seats today,” Sungmin said as he jumped in excitement.

 

Kyuhyun was watching the jumping boy from the corner of his eyes. He was, again, amused at the boy’s behavior. He tried to suppress a chuckle that was threatening to come out of his mouth.

 

“Why are you so happy about that?” Eunhyuk scoffed, clearly annoyed by the fact that another one of his friends was developing a good friendship with the brunette who was the root of all the problems in his life.

 

“Because he is a great guy and also the cutest one I have known in my life,” Sungmin said as he pinched Donghae’s cheek. Donghae just smiled shyly and mumbled, “After you. You’re cuter.”

 

They all walked to the school’s parking lot together. Hangeng had some work so he went away first. Yesung offered to give Ryeowook a ride to home and the boy shyly accepted the offer. Kyuhyun started working part-time in a nearby coffee shop. So he also bid them goodbye and walked off as Sungmin followed him behind saying that he had a cousin working at the same café and he wanted to visit him. So it left only three persons behind.

 

Heechul turned to look at Eunhyuk, “So, I have to go on a date. Would you mind giving your wife a ride? You know your house is quite far from here, so Hae baby can’t go there by walking. It will be rude to let him walk, don’t you think?” He smirked as Eunhyuk’s jaw dropped.

 

But Heechul drove of before he could even protest, bidding them goodbye and throwing lots of flying kisses at the married couple. They stood there in silence after the eldest’s departure.

 

Donghae fiddled with the hem of his shirt and looked at the elder of the two nervously. “I can walk if you don’t want me to go with you,” he mumbled in a sad tone, remembering about the previous night when the elder didn’t want to sleep together.

 

He set his eyes on the ground, refusing to look at the redheaded boy when the he will surely reject to go home with him.

 

Eunhyuk glared at the brunette, the younger looked like a kicked puppy who was helpless and lost. His eyes softened at the sight. He surely didn’t like the brunette one bit but he was also a human. How could he leave the brunette alone by himself when he looked so huggable?

 

“Get on the car,” he said in an uncaring tone and got on the driver’s seat.

 

“Huh?” the brunette was puzzled at the elder boy’s answer.

 

“Get on if you want to go or I’m leaving,” he said while shoving the key into the car’s ignition. Donghae smiled softly and climbed in. The speed of his heartbeat was increasing, he was happy that the elder boy didn’t leave without him.

 

“I drive really fast,” Eunhyuk warned him. Donghae confusedly looked at Eunhyuk. The redheaded boy waved his head at the seatbelt, “Tie your seat belt if you don’t want to die.” Donghae smiled and did what his husband told him to do.

 

Eunhyuk then started driving the car with a smirk.

 

As soon as the car started running, Donghae clutched on the sides of the passenger seat in fear and Eunhyuk started grinning evilly.

 

Oh no, I’m going to have a heart-attack, Donghae thought.

 

The elder liked to drive really fast.