Chapter 9

Maybe It Is Love

“Do you, Lee Hyukjae, take this man, Lee Donghae, as your officially wedded husband or wife, promise to stay by him in happiness and sorrow, in danger and difficulty, support him in every situation and love him forever?” the preist asked.

 

“I, Lee Hyukjae, take this man, Lee Donghae, as my officially wedded wife.” Eunhyuk said.

 

The preist then turned to Donghae. “Do you, Lee Donghae, take this man, Lee Hyukjae, as your officially wedded husband, promise to stay by him and help him in all problems and difficulties, respect and fulfill his wishes and love him forever?” the preist asked.

 

“I, Lee Donghae, take this man, Lee Hyukjae, as my officially wedded husband, promise to stay by him and help him in all problems and difficulties, respect and fulfill his wishes and love him forever,” Donghae took his wedding vow.

 

He was blushing furiously, his face was all red. He couldn’t believe that he was getting married to his crush, Lee Eunhyuk. He didn’t know Eunhyuk’s real name was Hyukjae. So, he was surprised to see Eunhyuk standing where Hyukjae was supposed to be standing when he entered the wedding hall. But overall, he was happy. He was so happy that he wanted to start dancing happy-dance right there but resisted the urge to do so. What would people think if the bride suddenly started dancing out of nowhere? It would be weird, right?

 

“From this moment, I announce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now,” the preist announced. Donghae’s face became redder if that was even possible. His crush, who he never thought he could even hold hands with, was going to kiss him! Oh my god!

 

Eunhyuk was feeling really uncomfortable in this kind of situation. He knew that he could never love Donghae, that’s why he didn’t even say his wedding vow properly. He just said the take-him-as-my-wife thingy and skipped the part where he had to promise all those stupid things. But what he didn’t expect was the kiss. He totally forgot that he had to kiss a boy. I remind you, a boy!

 

He was dumbfounded. He didn’t know what to do. He had never kissed a boy before, hell, he had never ever imagined kissing a boy, what was he supposed to do?

 

Eunhyuk uncomfortably glanced at Donghae, who was now as red as a tomato. For the first time in his life, he felt disgusted of the invention of make-up. Looking at Donghae, he could realize that make-up can turn an ugly creature like Donghae into an angelic beauty.

 

“You may kiss the bride,” the preist said again. Eunhyuk leaned forward and pecked Donghae’s cheekbone. And that’s how the wedding was completed.

 

There was a party after the wedding. Everybody was enjoying, some were chatting and some people were drinking and dancing. The only person who wasn’t enjoying the party was Eunhyuk. He was just sitting on a chair at a table alone and drinking wine, one glass after another, cursing his bad luck. Heechul joined him with a grin. “Hey, monkey. Why are you sitting alone?” he asked Eunhyuk. The younger just shrugged and kept drinking.

 

For some reason, Heechul couldn’t stop grinning. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at him, “What are you so happy about?” he said in annoyance.

 

Heechul looked at him with such a happy face that he cringed. “I can’t believe you got him as your wife. That boy is just too cute, you are so lucky, Hyuk,” Heechul was almost jumping on his chair.

 

Eunhyuk couldn’t believe his ears, “Excuse me! Cute, you say? Which part of that boy looks cute to you? He is just nothing but a disgusting gold digger,” he said, totally annoyed by Heechul’s words.

 

Heechul’s smile vanished. “Lee Hyukjae, what did I tell you this morning? Don’t say anything without knowing,” Heechul said in a stern tone.

 

Right then, Hyoyeon came running towards them. Hyoyeon sat with them at the table, “Hyuk, what the hell are you doing sitting here?”

 

“Can’t you see, Hyo? I’m having a drink,” Eunhyuk replied, feeling a sudden urge to break the glass he was holding, on both Heechul and Hyoyeon’s head, but resisted the need to turn the idea into reality.

 

Heechul rolled his eyes at the answer and made a small eye-sign towards Hyoyeon, who was barely managing not to strangle Eunhyuk. They were in serious need to make Eunhyuk aware of the fact that he was being overly childish.

 

But as the irritating man he was, Eunhyuk just had to get up from there and go to flirt with any hot girl he could find. Heechul and Hyoyeon sat there watching him as their minds were having the same thought. “We should do something to make Hyuk fall for Donghae,” Heechul said in a determined tone.

 

Hyoyeon nodded at that, as the important question rang in her head, But how? They were both staring at Hyuk who was busy playing his dirty games on a girl.

 

“Need a help with that?” They both looked at the man who just came to stand beside them.

 

The man had a sly smile on his lips as he said, “Whatever you’re planning, count me in.”

 

Heechul and Hyo both smirked, “Welcome to the team, Uncle Lee.”