Chapter 1: The Begining

Strenght, Love and Life

It was time. The time for me to decide if I wanted to continue doing this or not. We tried to hide, we ran, crying. "No where for me to run and hide," was what I thought. "You know the way back?" Taka silently asked me, I didn't respond. A group of kids including me hid behind a small see through gate at the playgroup. It was nightime and we could see someone drving in a navy blue Jeep searching for us. She came closer and closer. I waned to "cry out" to my parents. I was terrified. I looked at my friend behind a bush from where I was, by the end of the small gate. It had to be me! She whispered "can I go by you" Guilty, I said "no." I had no choice! I felt as if the gate was going to fall. Taka said quietly , "move up Nicole!" I had myself to do an akward position with my sides on the side of the border line, with my knees up. Alex seemed lost I told him to hide well. He got on the rockclimbing thing with the net and layed there backwards. The woman then got out of car. EVERYONE was silent. PRAYING. Out of nowhere she pulled out a blowdryer type thing. Pointed it towards me first and turned it on. It felt horrible but the pain of sadness and anger was far more unbearing. One by one she went down the gate and they all whimpered. I guess she was tired of it and the lights . Still dark she said that their was a ship in the night sky, we looked up and it was so bright like a shooting star, except all in our minds was to get out of there. "Can I have you attention please!" The women spoke, the ship was to shot any second. Everyone was moving and yelling, until the red beam came down. It had shot someone. "Taka...."