Chapter 6

A Devil's Love

It was hard for him to wait for something that might never happen but it was even harder to give up when he knew it was everything that he wanted.

Kim Jongin. An unknown surge of current flowed through Kai's veins upon hearing that name. The sense of familiarity of that voice had devoured him. He gritted his teeth as he slowly clenched his fist tightly. Nostalgia blewed like a storm around him. The feeling upon seeing Sehun's face was beyond explanation cause the worst of reminiscence was written all over it. All of his dark memories had took a form of kaleidoscope of shifting images that kept racing through his mind. Kai couldn't handle it anymore. Only seeing Sehun's face was enough to boil up his blood. So just with that, he took a step forward and landed his fist right upon Sehun's face. 
"It's indeed been a long time, Oh Sehun." he blewed his fist and added with a satisfied smirk. Sehun touched the corner of his lips with his thumb. He wasn't even a least bit of shocked upon seeing the red stains on this thumb because it was the devil's punch after all. Sehun faked a smile and shook his head. He didn't want to create this much of chaos on the very first day itself but Kai's punch did it- he lost control over himself.
"You know what this world revolves around Kai?" He asked brushing the blood off his lips. "It revolves round give and take." With that statement, Sehun stormed towards Kai to give him a return punch when suddenly someone stopped his fist. Astonished, both Sehun and Kai looked at the owner of the hand, only to be welcomed by TOP's evil smile. What goes around does come around.

"Tsk,tsk,tsk.... friends should not fight you know." He nagged them like a teacher and then turned his head towards Kai and added "Especially bestfriends". Emphasizing every letter of the word bestfriend. Even the pain of the uncountable punches had not affected Kai as how a mere word did right now. And for TOP, Kai's reaction then was simply what he had longed forever. It was simply a mission accomplished for him.

But no Kai couldn't afford to get weak infront of TOP, anyone but TOP. So shrugging off his feelings aside, he grabbed TOP's collar but he was disgusted to even touch him. Pushing him away, Kai walked away in total revulsion and anger. Sehun, too shuddered in exasperation and made his way towards class. TOP, on the other hand was so impressed by himself that he kept on flashing an evil smile to himself. He rubbed his hands and retorted, 'This is going to get so much fun."

Meanwhile, Krystal was not able to concentrate to any lectures properly today. It was actually her own fault that she had a massive hangover. Her head still wasn't stable. As she kept twirling her pen, she kept on remembering Sehun. She seriously couldn't believe him. Just yesterday he was flirting with her as if the world was going to end tomorrow and today he acted as if he didn't even know her.
"He must surely have inherited the genes from a chameleon." She whispered. Krystal was too lost in her thoughts that she didn't even realized Kai sitting next to her until he harshly kicked on her desk which caused her elbows to slip from the desk. "What the hell?" She blurted it out loud enough to have all the pairs of eyes looking at her direction. She gave everyone an apologetic bow. "Good morning." She greeted him annoyingly. Well that was Kai's style of greeting her. She was used to it but today she was too deep in her thoughts that she was little shocked by the sudden action. But firstly she was surprised to see Kai in the classroom. Like Kai was actually sitting beside her.
As she observed him carefully, she noticed the bruises on his face . "He must have surely gotten into a fight." She thought. 
Just then, "Students, there is a new transfer student in our class .Hope you guys will cooperate with him". The teacher announced breaking her thoughts.  Her eyes widened and her lips parted as she saw the new student walk in her class.
"Hello everyone. I am Oh Sehun." He introduced himself . "Hope we will get along well". Sehun said that sentence looking towards Kai. Krystal glanced towards Kai. His eyes were filled with so much of rage and hatred . If only looks could kill they would have already tore down each other apart. "Sehun, you can sit in front of Krystal." The teacher said him gesturing towards the seat. Sehun coolly strided towards his seat and gave a wink to Krystal before finally slumping down. Krystal seriously couldn't  believe this guy.
She heaved down down huge sigh and started scribbling down the notes. Today, neither was kai making a sarcastic comment  nor bossing her around. Today he was unbelievably silent. He just kept on staring at his fist as if it was telling him a untold story. Just then the bell rang which indicated the end of the period. The teacher walked out of the class so did Kai.
All the girls started  forming a crowd in front of Sehun. They were literally throwing themselves for him . Krystal was deemed speechless while Sehun was just enjoying the attention he was getting . Well it was not his fault that he was born handsome.  So shrugging if off, Krystal just went back to minding her own business like she always did.

Finally the school was over which meant that the day was over for  all the students but this thing didn't  applied on Krystal's life. She still had a lot of partime jobs to be done. So she quickly went to change. No wonder all she had in her life was stress. She had stress of studies, she had stress of part time jobs, she had stress of Kai and on her ongoing list of stress Sehun was also added.  She cursed her life everyday.  It was as if she had been trapped  in a hell and there was no way out. Krystal worked really hard for her earnings herself because there was no one else to financially support her. She was always busy serving the customers, taking their order and hearing scoldings and all. It was definitely not easy. Some of the customers would just get angry over a small thing and start shouting her. Sometimes she even had double shifts so she even had to stay upto  10 o'clock at night and unfortunately that day was today.
So after lots of running, huffing and cleaning the cafe, her shift was finally over but it was already really dark outside and just as she was cursing how she had to walk alone in the pitch black steet, a familiar looking white bike abruptly stopped in front of her. The intruder opened his helmet and smriked, 'Aren't I your knight in white bike?" It was none other than Oh Sehun hitting her with his infamous line yet again and making Krystal question his oh-so bipolarness.

Even Sehun didn't want to act this bipolar but it was hard for him to wait for something that might never happen but it was even harder to give up when he knew it was everything that he wanted.


Hope you liked the chapter. Please subscribe, comment and upvote !