Chapter 4

A Devil's Love

 

 

She was not the kind of toy which you can play with when you want to and put it in the box when you're done. She was a porcelain doll but an unbreakable one.

 

Her hell termed as ‘life’ couldn’t get any better no matter how hard she tried- her life was always a melancholy for her. It is said that life consists of ups and downs but for her there were no ‘ups’. Girls of her age did slumber party whereas she didn’t even have a friend who would care to invite her. Girls discussed about their crushes whereas she didn’t  even get enough time to develop crush on someone. When everyone went shopping and clubbing she went to do her part time jobs. That’s why she hated, she hated every single thing that happened to her. She hated how she had to struggle  to overcome all the sufferings. She hated heavens for making her a sinner, for sending a devil in her life. She hated her parents for leaving her alone to survive in this cruel world alone. And from the deep inside of her heart she hated  Kai for making her life such a mess. Kai was a piece created by the evils itself, for whom heaven had cast out. For him where love is no longer life, for that which has seeped through the purest of heart and thickest of shields, there is Kai. He is a black feather pierced on a white dove. He is a poison that  she engulfed a long time ago and slowly  he is destroying  her everything. For every  poison there is an anti dote but for this poison there was no cure.

 

Krystal's head was hurting like  hell due to yesterday's hangover and she had no bloody interest to attend school today but taking a sick leave was also not a option. Damn the scholarship she thought.  For a scholar student like her,  taking a leave meant deducting five marks from the exams and  no way  in  hell she was gonna lose her marks due to any reasons because  scholarship was only the way she could study. So  finally making up her stressed mind, she removed the blanket covering  her body and to her surprise she was still in the same mini black outfit she wore yesterday.  Shrugging it off, she took a quick  shower, changed  into her uniform and  went to the kitchen  to  gobble up some breakfast. It was not that late for school but  she preferred reaching school early.  So she headed out.

On school,  as usual there were mouthful of curses and s written all over her desk. All thanks to Kai’s fangirls. She quickly erased it all without even bothering to read it. And placing her notebooks on her desk she started  copying yesterday’s  notes from Sulli’s  copy.  After a silent and peaceful  twenty minutes the  room started getting noisier  and  she couldn’t concerntrate on her work.  Krystal threw her pen in the book  and leaned back against her chair. Turning her head, she observed the view outside the window. In couse of looking, she saw a black car making its way  through the  school’s parking lot. As it was far of her concern, she produced a ‘tsk’ sound and turned her head back.

Like always the seat beside her was empty but she just shook it off cause she still couldn’t get rid of her headache yet. So she just decided to go out and get some fresh air as there was still some time left for the class to start. She stood up from her seat and lazily dragged herself out from the class. She still couldn’t  remember  anything  clearly that  happened  in the club yesterday. She was far too drunk for  her own good. So Krystal shut her eyes tightly and gave pressure to her brain to regain back some memories because she was sure something bizzare did happen yesterday. After a few attempts, a familiar face with a blond hair flashed in her mind. A guy sitting  beside her, drinking together  and.. and…  she couldn’t remember anything after that. 

She finally opened her eyes after managing to recollect some of her memories. And breaking away from the trance that she had been, when she took a good  look in front of her, her steps suddenly haulted  seeing the person in front of her. She chuckled to herself because now even in the broad daylight she was hallucinating that blond boy from the club yesterday. He had the same pale face, smooth blond hair and the same infamous poker face on. The only difference was now he was wearing her school’s uniform and coming towards her. Letting out a huge sigh, she shook her head., "Get yourself together Krystal. You cannot be daydreaming in this hour of the day”. Mumbling to herself, she took a few lungful of airs for stabilization and walked  ahead but her head hit into something broad. She stumbled and reached a few steps back and when she looked up, her eyes widened in shock . It was not a daydream but rather a nightmare. That blondie was for real standing in front of her with his hands on his pocket and a smirk.  His nameplate read out OH SEHUN. A person with whom she didn’t want to meet ever again. She still couldn’t  believe her eyes, her lips remained slightly apart and her legs freezed as it refused taking further steps. She was too lost at observing him when suddenly a smile which looked more like a smirk appeared in  his face. Then he cleared his throat and  asked, “Aren’t you tired already?”                     Krystal was taken aback by his question and was finally sure that Oh freaking Sehun was really standing in front of her.

Embarassed of herself, she wanted to hit her forehead on a wall.  But hiding the embarrassment, she coolly retorted “Do I know you?”       Hearing this,  he let out a small chuckle  then  leaned down to her face and replied "Ofcourse! Afterall I am the person who saved your life and the person with whom you are going to marry, babygirl.” Krystal's jaw literally fell apart.  Hearing  his statement, her  cheeks  started  showing  a shade of light pink which she was unaware of herself.  With a small squeak , she retorted “ In your wildest dream.”  And turned to leave when with  a blank face and a serious tone but she stopped on her tracks when Sehun said something which sent chills to her spine, "You'll never change, Jung Krystal. You are Kai's toy afterall."

Krystal Jung knew it too well that she was Kai's toy indeed but she wasn't certainly the kind of toy which you can play with when you want to and put it in the box when you're done. She was a porcelain doll but an unbreakable one.


Sorry for not updating for so long. Too busy with school T.T We will try to update as soon as possible so please do support us. :') xoxo.