Chapter 13

A Devil's Love

                                                           http://data.whicdn.com/images/196137410/large.png

Either you run time or time runs you. But time indeed do have a way of showing what really matters.

Change was always scary. It was like pulling apart a puzzel and putting it back again but some part got lost in the way thus making the puzzel incomplete. And the picture in the picture was always changing. That's life. The most immediate effect of distruptive change is a sudden love and bereavement of all those allmost-s of your old life. And the guilt of loving someone was not being able to save them even if your hands are freed.

"Everyone has right to be stupid but damn you are abusing the privelege."

Top couldn't bear the sarcastic comment and suddenly blowed a punch on Kai's face. Kai nonetheless returned  back a harder punch and as expected Top's nose started bleeding.
Kai smriked, "Still a loser, aren't you?"
Top chuckled, wiping his blood, "Feels great seeing me bleed eh?"
Before Kai could reply, Top clapped his hands slowly and from a dark corner his own little gang of friends came into view. 
Top pretended to look at Kai pitifully and asked, "Any last words?"
"Where is Krystal?"
"Looks like the devil is in love, isn't he?" Top chuckled.
Kai boiled up with anger suddenly grabbed Top's collar and said in a dead whisper, This is between you and me, just stop wasting your ing time making others bait. Be a man."
Top motioned something and his gang came running and trapped Kai. They caught both of his hand, making him unable to move. 
"Cry out for help,will you?" Top teased.
Kai tried to kick him but his hands were held so tight that he was left helpless. Top gave him a blow instead. After a few more blows and punches, Top motioned his gang to tie Kai in a chair right beside Sehun who looked just as helpless as him. Sehun tried to say something to him but gave up and Kai didn't mind at all.

He was still not over Top. Even though he was bleeding to his extent but still the devil smriked at Top, "Had enough already?"
Top laughed and replied, "You'll get more for sure. Let me call the damsel in distress first." 
Krystal was brought dragging harshly and they made her stand right in front of Kai and Sehun. She was blindfolded, mouth taped and her hands were tied. 
Kai growled, "Sick bastard. Just leave her out of these."
"Of course." Top retorted and went towards Krystal and slowly removed tape and blindfold.
Krystal opened her eyes, only to be greeted by a terrifying sight. Her gasp could be heard but she seemed unable to form any words.
"Wha-t is happ-enin-g?" Krystal stuttered.
"Its fine babygirl." Sehun finally spoke and choked out some blood. Top motioned something and they mouth taped both Sehun and Kai.
Krystal couldn't help and slowly tears started flowing down from her eyes.
Top laughed at the sight,"Tragedy,huh?"
When there was no reply,he grabbed Krystal's hand and handed her a gun. 
"This is just the trailer baby, the is yet to come." Top smriked.Krystal stared at the gun for an eternity.She was sheivering , such a sheer magnificance that she could surrender to  asthenia any moment.

"Their life is in your little hand.." Top's voice suddenly got serious.
Krystal was rendered speechless. 
Top slowly drew a line on a face. "You have to make a choice between the two, dear." He said in barely a whisper. 
There was a few minutes of silence. When Krystal didn't seem to make a move, Top grabbed her hand forcefully, "Rather than choosing whom to save, you ought to choose whom to kill." he retorted.

" Choose fast dear, or I shall kill both of them." Top pressured her.The continuous sound if thundering rain made her chest soar higher and her while fear leaving her breatheless.

Krystal was left in a life and death situation. Her heart was filled with emotions but couldn't even express a word. Her mind seemed to go blank. She felt like hanging on the edge of a cliff. She felt suffocated as Top continuosly demanded her to shoot one of them and threatened to kill both of them if she didn't choose one. 
She finally recalled her memories with Kai.She remembered all those ten whole years spent with him. Even though he was a devil she was used to it. Not a day went without him, he tortured her but he was always there for her anytime. And they were finally getting a little closer afterall these years. They were helping eachother heal their scars and she couldn't afford to lose him now. One time was painstakingly enough,she couldn't betray him twice.

Krystal didn't realize that she was lost somewhere in her thoughts until Top harshly shook her and growled, "Listen Krystal, I give you a last chance. If you don't save one right one, I'll kill both."

Top's warning felt really terrifying. She finally closed her eyes and with much difficulty pulled the trigger. It was back. The agony, the restleesness ,the denial. It was hitting off like a rush.She slowly turned the gun towards Sehun.She was falling, falling and falling beneath the cores sheltered by throabing tears. She had always adored Sehun and he was always there for her after he came back but her life had been all about Kai. She cared for Sehun very much but truth to be spoken her care towards Kai was more. Tears trickled down her face and she was muttering "Sorry" continously.

Both Kai and Sehun were wriggling to break free and dying to say something but in vain. Krystal had her eyes still close and she finally let the trigger go and bam, the sound of the gunshot filled the whole warehouse.

Krystal slowly opened her eyes, only to be greeted by the sight of Kai writhing in pain on the ground instead of Sehun, clutching his wound where the pistol hit him. Krystal then realized that Kai had broken free and blocked Sehun to be attacked himself. Sehun was still tied on his chair, expression as shocked as Krystal's but maybe a little more guiltier because his oh-so-enemy had just saved his freaking life. Top was standing there just as shocked.
Krystal couldn't waste any more moment and clucthed Kai's hand and pressed the gunshot's wound tightly so he wouldn't lose more blood.

"W-hy?" Krystal stuttered unable to form any more words to ask him why did he do that. Kai just slightly smiled as a reply as if he was feeling no pain and had no regrets about his decision.
Krystal was wondering what to do now when as if on cue, horns of police cars started being heard from a distant and she couldn't be more thankful.

Top was captured and imprisoned by the Police, Kai and Sehun were taken to the hospital and Krystal was guarded to be negotiated by the police. Then the first statement Krystal said after everything happened was, "Either you run time or time runs you. But time indeed do have a way of showing what really matters."