A Date Is A Date

Catch Me When I Fall

Tiffany and Jessica are working in the office, when suddenly the door flung open, revealing their boss' petite figure. Both girls directed their gaze to Taeyeon. Taeyeon’s face looked very serious.

 

“Girls, I need you both in Dealing Room 4 in ten minutes.” Taeyeon said before leaving the office. Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other confused. There must be something happening. It was Tiffany’s third month at the company and she has never seen Taeyeon like that. As for Jessica, she witnessed the same thing happening two years ago when Taeyeon’s team under performed and almost ended up last place on the country-scale ranking. Jessica gestured Tiffany to bring her laptop with her and left to Dealing Room 4 soon after.

 

Taeyeon was already sitting in Dealing Room 4, frowning at her laptop when Jessica and Tiffany entered the room. The blonde boss glared at them and turned her laptop towards them, she didn't even ask them to sit.

 

Can you see the numbers, Jess?” Taeyeon asked in English with a intimidating tone.

 

“Can you explain what was going on in your mind when you decided to make that activation? Do you know the maximum budget for nation-wide activation? Did you even calculate accurately? And finally, did you have any idea how risky and important the nation-wide activation is? Apparently you had no idea because you decided to appoint a newly-hired employee, which is Tiffany, to be the project manager for this!” Taeyeon bombarded Jessica with questions and answered them without letting Jessica say a word.

 

“Could you at least let us sit, Tae?” Tiffany suddenly spoke up. She was upset and afraid by Taeyeon’s current attitude. She had known about Taeyeon’s intimidating side in the office but it was her first time witnessing it. Taeyeon was scarier than she thought.

 

Taeyeon shifted her gaze from Jessica to Tiffany. She felt bad as she saw Tiffanys' look of disbelief. Tiffany was afraid of her. She pressed her back into the chair and slowly began massaging her temples. It has been a long time since she last got mad at her own team, and this time she felt worse because Tiffany was here to see it. She didn't want to leave a bad impression on Tiffany. Yet she couldn't control herself when it came to important matters like this one.

 

“Take a seat please, Jess, Fany.” Taeyeon finally said to them after a long silence. Jessica followed the order straight away.

 

“Tae, I will ask the office boy to make you a cup of tea, OK?” Tiffany offered.

 

“Yes, please. Thanks Fany.” Taeyeon answered as she straightened herself on her chair. Tiffany put her laptop on the table and left the room to look for the office boy.

 

“Sorry for the sudden outburst, Jess. It was just shocking.” Taeyeon apologized.

 

“Could you please explain the number shown in the forecast?” Taeyeon continued after apologizing. Jessica squinted her eyes to get a better look at Taeyeon’s monitor. She gasped in surprise when she saw the budget she used for the finance department had gone over the maximum budget.

 

“It's Do-double the maximum budget…?” Jessica stuttered and shifted her gaze to Taeyeon who definitely had a displeasing look on her face.

 

“Yes, Jess. Double!” Taeyeon half screamed. The dealing room’s door suddenly opened revealing Tiffany who had a scared look on her face. Taeyeon sighed.

 

“Please take a seat, Fany.” She tried not to scream. Tiffany immediately took the free seat closest to her in the room.

 

“As what you see, Jess. The budget used in your activation, forecasted double what it should be. Any of you willing to explain what happened?” Taeyeon managed to ask calmly but the intimidating tone did not help loosen the tension in the room. Tiffany now looked at Taeyeon’s laptop, read the financial forecast carefully and nodded, as she understood the problem. Surprisingly she didn't have the same reaction as Jessica had. Taeyeon and Jessica looked at each other in confusion.

 

“What do you think, Fany?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Nothing’s wrong, Tae.” Tiffany answered confidently, making Jessica stare at her in disbelief.

 

“What do you mean with nothing’s wrong? The number has doubled, Tiffany!” Taeyeon started to raise her voice, making Tiffany flinch a little.

 

“Then you need to take a better look at the whole forecast, Miss Kim Taeyeon. I would not be mad if I were you.” Tiffany stared at Taeyeon fiercely.

 

Taeyeon turned her laptop around to face her and looked at the financial forecast again.

 

“Look at the total company’s expenses. Everything is on track. It’s not over budget.” Tiffany said.

 

Taeyeon looked at the bold numbers at the end of the report summary. Tiffany was right, the total company’s expenses was on track. She scanned through the whole financial report and finally found the answer.

 

“They cut the budget for the Trade Department.” Taeyeon summarized.

 

“And instead gave that money to our Activation .” Tiffany continued.

 

“Whaaatt??” Jessica squealed in a high-pitched dolphin-like voice.

 

“Jess, your voice, please.” Taeyeon was already back to her calm self.

 

“We get more budget for this semester?” Jessica tried to compose herself. Taeyeon didn't answer, yet she slid out her phone from her blazer pocket and made a call.

 

“Hello Andrea, this is Taeyeon. I would like to talk about the financial forecast you just sent me. I am with my team now. I will put the call on loudspeaker if you don’t mind.” Taeyeon called the finance department.

 

“Okay, wait a moment.” Taeyeon put her phone on the table and tapped on the speaker icon.

 

“Hello Andrea, can you hear me clearly?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Yes, Taeyeon. Anything I can help you with?” Andrea answered.

 

“I’m with Jessica and Tiffany right now and we noticed that you forecasted our budget for the nation-wide activation has been doubled. Can you explain what happened?” Taeyeon calmly asked Andrea.

 

“Oh my God. I must have forgot to put the remarks on the changes. It was a special request from the Board of Directors yesterday. They decided to cut the Trade Department's budget and put it to more use so they put it into the team's activation.” Andrea explained.

 

“So, they gave us twice than what we normally get?” Taeyeon assured.

 

“Yes Taeyeon.”

 

“Could you please send me the forecast with the remarks mentioned so I can email it to the BOD, just to ensure before we use the money?” Taeyeon requested.

 

“Sure. I will send it in five minutes. Thanks for noticing the lost remarks. I will send the revised version to all recipients.”

 

“You should thank my team, they are the ones who noticed. OK then, thanks Andrea.”

 

“You’re welcome. Send my thanks to your team.” Andrea replied and Taeyeon ended the call.

 

“I’m sorry Jess and Fany. I should’ve looked more carefully.” Taeyeon looked at her two team members apologetically.

 

“It’s okay, Taeyeon. I was shocked as well. I can understand why you reacted like that, you are the one responsible for us.” Jessica answered coolly.

 

“And yes, you should look more carefully next time, Tae. It’s not funny seeing you yell at us when it's not even our fault.” Tiffany added, which made Jessica turn her head towards her junior. She couldn't believe her junior had the guts to speak out to one of the most respected senior managers in the company like that.

 

“Tiff…” Jessica signed her to stop.

 

“Fany was right, Jess. I really am sorry for the outburst. Can you forgive me? What about I buy lunch on Monday? I want to make it up to you.” Taeyeon offered.

 

“Okay!” Tiffany answered quickly.

 

“Okay, then. Deal. You girls can go back to your office now. I’m once again really sorry and thanks for continue to work hard. You’re the best!” Taeyeon raised two thumbs at Jessica and Tiffany with a wide grin on her face, showing the cute dimple on her chin. Tiffany chuckled knowing Taeyeon was unconsciously letting out her the dork in her, while Jessica stared at her boss in shock. It was Jessica’s first time seeing her boss like this.

 

“Let’s go back to our office, Jess!” Tiffany picked up her laptop and dragged Jessica from the room, leaving Taeyeon alone.

 

Am I dreaming, Tiff?” Jessica asked in English as soon as they reached their office.

 

What?” Tiffany replied back in English.

 

“Did you see what I was seeing back in the dealing room? Was that really Taeyeon?” Jessica said all confused. Tiffany laughed at her senior’s expression.

 

“The one who yelled at us was Taeyeon and the dork who said we are the best while grinning was my Taetae.” Tiffany excitedly explained.

 

Unbelievable. Now I see what you mean by Taetae and Taeyeon are different. What did you do to her, Tiff? No one has ever witnessed that side of her.” Jessica said while finding it hard to digest the fact that Taeyeon can be different.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe because we belong to each other. Maybe that's why.” Tiffany’s heart skipped a beat as she finished her sentence. She knew the sentence sounded wrong but she didn't really care, knowing that Taeyeon would change slowly for her was good enough. But she couldn't understand why she chose the words ‘belong to each other’ instead of a simpler term like ‘befriended’

 

I just can't understand both of you. You guys are too weird. Maybe that's what makes you two good friends?” Jessica said as she opened her laptop, ready to get back to work.

 

“Hmm… Maybe…” Tiffany chuckled as she also started to get back to work.

 

****

 

Taeyeon checked her watch, it had just turned eight o’clock. Most employees had already left and gone home home but here she was still in her office, rechecking reports from her team. She slowly massaged her head while closing her eyes. She was fortunate for not having to wear glasses, her job demanded her to work in front of laptop most of the time. She heard a knock on her office door. She thought it must be the office boy who wanted to collect the trash.

 

“Come in.” Taeyeon said without opening her eyes. She heard the door open and some clicks, signing a pair of high heels came into her office. She immediately opened her eyes to find her favorite person in front of her desk.

 

“Hi Taetae…” She smiled.

 

“Hi Fany…” Taeyeon unconsciously smiled as she saw Tiffany’s smile.

 

“Why are you still here?” Taeyeon asked noticing the office hours ended two and a half hours ago.

 

“I am waiting for my driver.” Tiffany said nonchalantly.

 

“Driver? I thought you always take public transportation.” Taeyeon was confused.

 

“You are my driver Taetae. You drive me home often. So, I can call you my driver, right?” Tiffany joked.

 

“Aish! This Miyoung… Really…” Taeyeon snickered.

 

“Oh, dorky Taetae is angry. But Miss Kim Taeyeon was way scarier than dorky Taetae.” Tiffany teased.

 

“Ah, Fany… Don’t say that. I am really sorry for what happened today. I was wrong for not reading the forecast well.” Taeyeons' plead made Tiffany chuckle.

 

“Treat me first and I'll think about forgiving you.” Tiffany teased.

 

“But, I'm going to treat you and Jessica for lunch on Monday.” Taeyeon looked confused.

 

“C'mon, Tae. How can you treat me the same as Jessica? I’m your best friend! You need to treat me more.” Tiffany demanded.

 

“Okay! Okay! What do you want?” Taeyeon surrendered.

 

“I don’t know…” Tiffany answered lightly.

 

“Oh my God… This Miyoung is so mean.” Taeyeon sighed. She suddenly remembered about a place that Tiffany might like.

“Let’s go to Aunt Christines.”Taeyeon offered, resulting a surprised look from her crush.

 

“Where we had our first date?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Uhm, yes…?” Taeyeon mumbled, as soon as she heard Tiffany’s question. Not officially their first romantic date though but it felt good enough for Taeyeon.

 

“Wanna make it the second date?” Taeyeon blushed.

 

“I thought you’d never ask for a second date.” Tiffany smiled as her heart started to beat a little faster. It was weird for her. She had no idea why her heart acts this way when she heard Taeyeon ask her for a second date. Tiffany felt a tingling sensation spread around in her heart when she saw Taeyeon's cheeks covered with a light pink blush.

 

Taeyeon smiled and quickly turned her laptop off and slid it into her laptop bag. She packed up the rest of her belongings and began rummaging her handbag for her car keys.

 

“Let’s go, Fany.” Taeyeon offered her hand out to hold. It was no longer weird for them to walk hand in hand. Tiffany happily took Taeyeon’s hand and walked out of the office.

 

They arrived at Aunt Christine’s cafe at nine. Aunt Christine happily welcomed the two girls as they made there way over to the same table they sat at last time. Taeyeon sat down and ordered a different item on the menu this time. Taeyeon has become use to Tiffany forcing her to try new foods every meal.

 

“You've really changed my life, Fany.” Taeyeon pouted after Aunt Christine noted their order and walked away.

 

“So, you prefer to run around the same circle you're use to?” Tiffany asked.

 

“No, it’s just weird. I am probably the most stubborn person I’ve ever known but here I am, following your every order. I might be your superior at work but out here, you’re the boss.” Taeyeon joked.

 

“You can be the most stubborn person, but I am the most demanding person I’ve ever known. Even my boyfriend acknowledges it.” Tiffany chuckled. Taeyeon’s heart slowed down after hearing that. Tiffany had a boyfriend.

 

“What??” Taeyeon almost screamed.

 

“What? What, Taetae?” Tiffany shocked.

 

“So you have a boyfriend already?” Taeyeon tried not to sound disappointed but she let out a small sigh, which did not go unnoticed by the pretty girl in front of her. Tiffany somehow felt guilty when she let the fact slip out. She didn't know why, she just hoped that Taeyeon would never find out that she was already taken.

 

“Yes…” Tiffany hesitated. She instantly regreted telling Taeyeon. Yet, she felt really confused by her own hesitancy. One of the reasons why she made the decision to quit from her previous company was to make everything easier between her and Nick. She wanted to date openly. She wanted to announce to the whole world that Nick was hers. But, here she was, not wanting to tell Taeyeon about Nick.

 

“How come you never told me?” Taeyeon decided to act cheerful instead of showing the pain she felt deep down. Tiffany didn't expect Taeyeon to  react the way she did. She hoped, in some way Taeyeon was jealous but the petite blonde showed no sign of any emotional like that.

 

“Why should I tell you? You’re not even my sister.” Tiffany played along by rolling her eyes.

 

“No, I’m not your sister, but you belong to me.” Taeyeon plastered a fake wide grin on her face, while she felt a pang in her heart. She really hoped Tiffany belonged to her, not just as a friend.

 

“Dork!” Tiffany smiled forcefully.

 

“You said it yourself that I am your Taetae, you are my Fany and we belong to each other. Now, let’s sing Barney’s song! I love you, you love me, we’re a happy family!” Taeyeon continued to act overly cheerful in an attempt to hide her pain.

 

“You really are a dork, Taetae…” Tiffany replied weakly but she let out a chuckle since her boss literally looked like a five year-old kid when singing Barney’s song.

 

Aunt Christine came to their table with the food, witnessing Taeyeon’s dorky side and shook her head in amusement.

 

“Are you really her boss, Taeyeon? You just acted like a kindergarten kid.” Aunt Christine chuckled.

 

“I’m her line manager only at the office, Auntie. For the rest of the day, I am her dorky Taetae. She always says that.” Taeyeon said still with a wide grin on her face.

 

“You really are cute, Taeyeon. I would never guess that you're Miyoungs' boss if she didn’t tell me.” Aunt Christine shook her head one more time and left the girls.

 

“Tell me about him, Fany.” Taeyeon said. She did not want to know about Tiffany’s boyfriend but she needed to know what kind of guy Tiffany loved. What kind of guy that could claim Tiffany as his?

 

“Why should I?” Tiffany didn't want to talk about her boyfriend right now. It was not because they had a fight before, or because Nick was someone who couldn’t be proud of. But, she just did not want to tell Taeyeon, especially at their supposedly friendly date. Tiffany shook her head, trying to get rid of those thoughts. It was indeed a friendly date, and she acted as if it was a real date. She felt strange especially since it was Taeyeon who was her date. Her boss, her best friend, and above all, Taeyeon was a girl.

 

“Should I repeat my previous long sentence again and end it with Barney’s song to tell you the reason?” Taeyeon joked.

 

“No, Tae…” Tiffany replied weakly.

 

“You had a fight with him?” Taeyeon asked again.

 

“No.” Tiffany said keeping her answer short.

 

“Then tell me.”

 

“You’re so rude, Tae.” Tiffany sighed.

 

“Whyy??” Taeyeon surprised.

 

“You ask me to talk about my boyfriend when we are having a date.”

 

“Uh? I thought this is just a friendly date, what’s wrong with talking about your boyfriend?” Taeyeon’s heart started to beat a bit faster again as she heard Tiffany’s answer.

 

“A date is still a date, Tae…” Tiffany knew her answer was lame. But she actually meant it. She never thought that a date with a friend would make her hesitant to talk about her own boyfriend.

 

“Uh?” Taeyeon was confused. She tried to arrange her logic. Tiffany did not want to talk about her boyfriend, and she said a date was a date. Was that a sign of a slight possibility that Tiffany actually liked her? Taeyeon then decided to do something. She had held back a lot and she hadn't neem brave enough to initiate any moves all this time. So she pulled herself together to say her next sentence.

 

“A date is still a date, huh? Then, you should hold my hand all the time, you should feed me food, I should walk you home instead of staying in the car. That sounds like a date to me.” Taeyeon put up another dork grin.

 

“Well, that sounds like a date to me too.” Tiffany answered, gazimg at her hands on the table instead of looking directly at Taeyeon. She then felt a pair of hands cup her cheek and gently lift her head up to see a cute dorky girl smiling at her, showing her dimple.

 

“If that sounds like a date, then let’s make our date seem like a date, Fany.” Taeyeon put all her courage on the line as she caressed Tiffany’s cheek, resulting in a slight blush creeping on Tiffany’s face. Tiffany felt relaxed when Taeyeon finally released her cheek.

 

“Fany, say aaah…” Taeyeon asked, as she was ready to feed Tiffany with her own fork. Tiffany dumbfounded, opened , letting Taeyeon feed her. Tiffany felt her cheeks get warm from Taeyeon’s actions, she hardly understood what was wrong with her.

 

“Do you want me to… Feed you as well?” Tiffany offered shyly. She really did not understand what was wrong with her right now. She noticed how much she adored her cute boss. But, she never thought that her heart could beat like crazy because of her boss.

 

“Aaaah.” Taeyeon opened , waiting for Tiffany to feed her. She knew she was not supposed to act like this especially after knowing that Tiffany was definitely straight and already had a boyfriend. But, as much as she could not accept the facts, she also wanted to do something about her feelings. Maybe, this girl in front of her would never be her girlfriend, but she didn't want to let this romantic opportunity with her crush go.

 

Tiffany chuckled at the sight in front of her. Taeyeon really looked like a kid waiting for her mom to feed her. She raised a forkful of her spaghetti to feed Taeyeon.

 

“I’m dating a kid.” Tiffany chuckled, forgetting the nervousness from before.

 

“A cute kid.” Taeyeon corrected.

 

They continued their dinner. With some feeding-each-other moments in the middle of finishing their own meals. Once they finished, Aunt Christine brought over a bowl of double scooped ice cream as complimentary. One scoop vanilla ice cream, and one scoop strawberry ice cream. Taeyeon was so excited and immediately dug straight into the vanilla ice cream while Tiffany enjoyed her strawberry ice cream without her eyes leaving from her dorky Taetae.

 

“Tae, come here. Sit beside me.” Tiffany said as soon as they finished their ice cream.

 

“Why?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Just sit here.” Tiffany insisted. Taeyeon sat on the empty chair beside Tiffany. Tiffany took her phone, tapped on the camera icon and switched it to front camera.

 

“Let’s take a picture together.” Tiffany said as she positioned the camera to get her and Taeyeon in the frame. She looked at Taeyeon’s flat expression on the screen and chuckled.

 

“What’s with the poker face?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Errr, I don’t like taking pictures.”

 

“But you’re pretty and cute! If I were you, I’d take thousands of selfies everyday.” Tiffany said.

 

“Said the one who has pretty eye smiles, huh?” Taeyeon scoffed.

 

“Stop being a kid and smile, Taetae. Come closer.” Tiffany ordered. Taeyeon shifted her body closer to Tiffany and intentionally put her chin on the latter’s shoulder. She had no idea where all of this courage was coming from but again, she did not want to waste any moments on today’s date. Tiffany was surprised at Taeyeon’s move. Her boss had a different attitude today. First, she cupped and caressed her cheek, then she fed her food, and now she put her chin on her shoulder. She was really happy from all those simple acts yet she was nervous especially her heart thumping uncontrollably. She tried to push her thoughts to the side and started taking pictures of her and Taeyeon.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at their photos. Tiffany always looked good in every photo with her stunning eye smile while Taeyeon always had her dorky expression in every picture.

 

“My dorky Taetae is everywhere.” Tiffany chuckled as she swiped to another photo.

 

“Tae, you look handsome in this picture!” Tiffany squealed. Taeyeon took a look at the mentioned picture and she saw herself with a thin smile. She indeed looked handsome. Tiffany made a collage of their pictures, she decided on two pictures, a picture of herself with dorky Taeyeon and another picture of herself with handsome Taeyeon. She opened instagram up and pulled her phone away from Taeyeon.

 

“Don’t peek at the caption. I will tag you anyway.” Tiffany said.

 

“Stingy Miyoung. Send me the photo. I also want to post it on my instagram.” Taeyeon requested.

 

“OK.” Tiffany switched to LINE messenger and shared the collaged picture to Taeyeon, and then she switched back to instagram again. Both girls were seriously into their phones, updating their instagram.

 

“Done!” Tiffany said first.

 

“Me too!” Taeyeon followed.

 

“Can I check yours now?” Taeyeon requested.

 

“Yes, and I will check yours too.” Tiffany agreed.

 

Both girls opened their instagram notifications to check the tagged photos. Taeyeon blushed at Tiffany's caption.

 

@hwangtiff: Second date with my dorky Taetae, and my first date with handsome Taetae. Admit it, she’s more handsome than your boyfriend, right? LOL. I might have a crush on handsome Taetae right now, Don't tell her! #MyBoss #MyBestFriend #MyTaetae <3 #HwangPhoto

 

“So, you might have a crush on handsome Taetae, Fany?” Taeyeon grinned.

 

“And… Am I your first date ever, Taetae?” Tiffany asked after reading Taeyeon’s caption.

 

@taeyeon_ss: Thank you for dragging me to a whole new world. Thank you for pulling me out of my boring routine. Thank you for today’s date. And above all, thank you for coming into my life, my Miyoung <3 #BestFriend #BestDate #MyFirstDateWasAlsoWithHer #HwangPhoto

 

“Yes. You stole my first date, also the second date. You also stole me from my boring routine. What else you plan to steal, Fany?” Taeyeon joked.

 

“Your heart.” Tiffany’s heart stopped beating, she unintentionally let the words slip from her lips. Both girls stayed silent for a while until finally Taeyeon broke the silence.

 

“Now it is not only heard like a real date, it not only seems like a real date, but it also feels like a real date, Fany!” Taeyeon chuckled, trying to cover up her anxiety. Tiffany laughed along, not knowing what to say.

 

“Fany, it’s ten o’clock already.” Taeyeon suddenly said.

 

“Do you wanna go home now, Tae?” Tiffany asked.

 

“No, I want to prolong this date.” Taeyeon replied jokingly but she really meant what she said.

 

“Unfortunately, Aunt Christine’s café only operates until ten, Taetae. Let’s go home before Auntie kicks us out.” Tiffany replied.

 

Taeyeon felt disappointed that their date will end so soon. The only thing left was to drive Tiffany home, and walk her to the front door. She might get a chance to get a hug at least. They paid the bill and left for Tiffany’s place. They did not talk much in the car, they only listened to the radio and sang along to the songs.

 

“Just park here, Tae.” Tiffany suddenly ordered. Taeyeon immediately parked her car at the requested place.

 

“Why? Your place is still approximately two hundred meters away.” Taeyeon confused.

 

“You said you want to prolong the date. Let’s get out.” Tiffany said as she unbuckled her seatbelt and got out from car. Taeyeon followed Tiffany from behind after locking her car.

 

“Taetae, come on.” Tiffany said as she extended her hand out. Taeyeon happily received it. Suprisingly, Tiffany opened her hand again, and positioned her fingers between Taeyeon’s to make them intertwined. Taeyeon was surprised since it was the first time walking hand in hand with their fingers intertwined. The feeling was totally different. At that moment Taeyeon felt that Tiffany’s hand was a perfect fit to her hand and if she could, she would never let go of Tiffany’s hand.

 

“I hope you don’t mind walking back alone to your car after walking me home, Tae.” Tiffany said.

 

“Now, I regret saying that I should walk you home…” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“No complaints during a date. You’re the one who wanted to prolong the date anyway.” Tiffany replied.

 

“So, you do this to prolong the date for me? My Fany is the best!” Taeyeon could not hide her happiness.

 

“Dork…”

 

They had been walking for a while until they were in front of a park, which was located two houses away from Tiffany’s place.

 

“We're nearly there, Fany.”

 

“I know. So, I guess this is it.”

 

“What about a couple of minutes in park?” Taeyeon was not ready to end their date yet.

 

“Sure…” Tiffany agreed.

 

Taeyeon lead the way and took sat down on a bench in the park, which of course was followed by Tiffany whose hand were still intertwined with Taeyeons'.

 

“Are you feeling cold, Fany?” Taeyeon randomly asked, making the latter laugh.

 

“It’s Jakarta Taetae. It’s hot all the time, d’uh.” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

“Hahaha, I just copied a line from one of those cheesy dramas. That sentence is always said in every date.”

 

“And this kind of scene is always shown.” Tiffany said as she laid her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder, which definitely made the shoulder’s owner blush hard.

 

“Are you blushing, Taetae?” Tiffany asked without even looking.

 

“Ho-how could you know? You didn’t even look at me.” Taeyeon stuttered. She was shocked that Tiffany knew she was blushing without even looking. Was is possible that Tiffany knew about how she feels? Taeyeon thought.

 

“I just know. You easily blush in every skinship and contact, Tae.” Tiffany explained.

 

“Ah, I see.” Taeyeon nodded.

 

“Do I also blush at our contact, Tae?” Tiffany asked. She felt the need to find out what is happening to her.

 

“Hmmm, sometimes. Back then in Aunt Christine’s for example. You blushed when I touched your cheek, you blushed when I fed you and you also blushed when I put my chin on your shoulder.”

 

“I see…” Tiffany mumbled.

 

“Why, Fany?”

 

“Nothing. Just wondering. I love to tease you with skinship, yet I also blush at the contact too. Silly right?” Tiffany confessed as she lifted her head.

 

“N’ah, that’s not silly. That’s dumb.” Taeyeon gave a wide dorky grin to Tiffany, only to earn a slap on her shoulder for calling the latter ‘dumb’.

 

“Tae, it’s late already, and you still need to drive home. Let’s just walk me to my door so you can go home.”

 

“Okay. Let’s go.”

 

They left the park, still with their hands intertwined and soon arrived in front of Tiffany’s place.

 

“Thanks for the date, Taetae.” Tiffany released their intertwined hands and hugged Taeyeon as soon as they arrived.

 

“Thank you too, Fany…” Taeyeon smiled knowing she finally got a hug from the girl.

 

“When will the third date be?” Tiffany asked as she released the hug.

 

“Soon.” Taeyeon quickly answered without even thinking twice.

 

“Okay! I’ll be waiting for the invitation.” Tiffany smiled.

 

“Sure, Miyoung. I’m off now.” Taeyeon turned her heels and started to walk away.

 

“Don’t you think you forget something, Taetae?” Tiffany’s voice stopped Taeyeon’s steps.

 

“What is it?” Taeyeon turned around to face the girl again. Tiffany walked to Taeyeon while shaking her head in disbelief.

 

“You forgot the most important part of a date, Tae.” Tiffany said as she leaned forward, landing a light kiss on Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

“Every date should end with a kiss, just in case you don’t know.”

 

 



 

A/N: There! As I promised you update on Christmas >.<
I hope you will like this chapter! A lot of you requested more skin ship, more contacts, more TaeNy!! Thereeee!!! This is my Christmas gift for you, guys!!
Oh, wait! Do you still see the "next" button bellow? Well, yeah... A little extra short chapter for your Chirstmas present :)
I hope you will also give me a Christmas present by leaving your comments here.

I'd also like to thank carttoon and Tiffanyss for the upvote >.< Thanks for supporting this story I hope I won't disappoint you, guys.

Well, I'm not gonna put too long author's note here. Please enjoy a little bonus I give on the next page :)


TY so much,
srs

E/N: Hi guys! I'm the editor of this story and I know it took awhile but I really hope you enjoy it! Kim SaRa and I, have put a lot of hard work into this fanfic.

Thanks alot!

Coolzab123