Insecure

Catch Me When I Fall

Tiffany packed up her belongings and was ready to get home. She did a last check as she made a mental note of what she needed to bring home. Laptop checked, important documents for her project checked, purse checked, iPhone checked. She then stood up from her chair, about to leave Jessica’s room.

 

“You’re not going to wait for your Taetae?” Jessica’s voice halted her movement.

 

“I am. We’ll have dinner as usual. I will wait in the lobby. Taeyeon does not like it if we are too obvious.”

 

“I’m going with you, then. Yuri still has unfinished work to do right now.” Jessica said as she packed her things into her hand bag.

 

“How about grabbing a cup of tea while waiting for our girlfriends?” Tiffany chuckled at her own remark. She and Taeyeon had been together for almost a week now and hearing herself mention Taeyeon as her girlfriend still made her feel like a lovesick teenager.

 

“Stop giggling to yourself, lovebird.” Jessica said teased as she made her way out of her own room.

 

“Don’t be jealous, Jess!” Tiffany laughed, catching up to her senior’s pace.

 

“I am not Jealous, Hwang. I have a perfect partner for myself.” Jessica answered nonchalantly as they walked pass cubicles which were still mostly occupied with Yuri’s staff. Some of them turned their heads to both girls. Tiffany and Jessica, two of the most popular female employees in the company. Both of them were pretty and stated as single.

 

“Who’s the lucky guy, Jess?” A colleague asked from his cubicle when he heard Jessica already had a partner. Jessica only turned her head without stopping.

 

“Definitely not you, for sure.” She muttered. Both Tiffany and Jessica could hear laughter coming from the cubicles at the way Jessica answered the poor guy as they reached the elevator.

 

Tiffany could not hold her laughter in anymore once they were in the elevator. “Seriously Jess?? You’re so mean to him.”

 

“No. I was just stating the truth.”

 

“But still. Gosh. I need to learn from you.” Tiffany still laughed.

 

“Whatever, Tiff.”

 

Tiffany’s phone suddenly beeped signing an incoming message. She slipped the device from her hand bag and unlocked the phone. It was a message from Taeyeon, telling her that the latter might finish her work around half an hour from now. Tiffany smiled at the text. Taeyeon really tried to fulfil the promise she made about having dinner everyday even though Tiffany had not gotten her own company car yet. Tiffany had told Taeyeon many times now that she did not have to keep the promise since the latter still had to drive Tiffany home everyday but her boss was stubborn.

 

“Text from Taeyeon?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Canceling your dinner?”

 

“Nope. She just informed me that she will finish in half an hour or so. I'm with you for another thirty minutes.”

 

“You talk as if I enjoy spending my time with you, Tiff.” Jessica snorted, making Tiffany laugh. Her Ice Princess senior slash her closest friend in the office definitely had a sharp tongue.

 

The elevator dinged and slid open. The two women walked out and made their way to the Coffee Shop. It was pretty full since most people waited for the traffic pass before leaving the office. Both girls turned their head around to find a empty table and as usual, Taeyeon’s favourite spot was the only table free. Tiffany nudged Jessica and motioned her head to the empty spot. They took their seats, followed by a waitress who layed the menu book on the table.

 

“Hot chamomile tea, please.” Tiffany requested without looking at the menu.

 

“I will have ice green tea.” Jessica ordered after browsing the menu. The waitress took note of their order and left the two girls alone.

 

“I wonder why this spot is always vacant.” Tiffany wondered.

 

“What kind of person would choose such a secluded place to sit, huh? You don't get a good view sitting here.”

 

“A person like Taeyeon always chooses this spot, for your information.”

 

Jessica gasped hearing Tiffany’s answer. She totally forgot that their boss always sat at this table every single morning.

 

“Don’t you dare tell Taeyeon what I just said.” Jessica threatened.

 

“Why can’t I? I’m no longer in my probation period, Jess.” Tiffany smirked. “So, you can no longer threatened me.” She continued.

 

“Are you forgetting that I’m still your supervisor? I still send a report about your work to Taeyeon often.”

 

“Did you forget that Taeyeon is now my girlfriend?” Tiffany whispered, making sure that people sitting nearby did not hear her.

 

“Did you forget how professional Taeyeon can be?”

 

“I hate you, Jess.” Tiffany couldn't argue anymore with Jessica. 

 

“Speaking of Taeyeon, how’s your relationship with her after finally becoming official?” Jessica asked half whispering. Taeyeon was one of the best employees in the company and her name itself was known by most employees of GG Corporation. Tiffany and Jessica knew it well and they tried their best not to accidentally mention their boss’ name too loud. They did not want to ruin Taeyeon’s reputation.

 

“Are you sure you want to know?” Tiffany blushed, contemplating whether she could share how cheesy they have been lately.

 

“Sure, just leave the nasty parts aside. I don’t need to know your bedroom activities.”

 

“Hey! What a nasty mind you have there?” Tiffany rolled her eyes but could not hide the blush on her face. Even though she had done nothing more than kissing with Taeyeon, she could not stop her mind picturing what Jessica just said. Jessica laughed at her junior’s reaction.

 

“Kidding, Tiff. Now tell me.”

 

“Taeyeon is… Very sweet, and cheesy, and childish.” Tiffany chuckled remembering how childish her girlfriend can be.

 

“Except for sweet, I don’t think cheesy and childish are good traits.” Jessica shrugged her shoulder.

 

“Except for being y, I also can’t see Yuri’s other good traits.”

 

“Why bring my girlfriend into this?”

 

“You made me, Jess.”

 

“Really Tiff? Leave Yuri out of this and tell me about your ‘Taetae’.” Jessica made an air quotation when mentioning Tiffany’s puppy name for Taeyeon.

 

“You know we’ve been together for less than a week, Jess. What do you expect? We’re in our honeymoon phase. No arguments, no fights. Everything she does feels special to me. Even her simple effort to keep her promise of having dinner everyday with me.” Tiffany smiled as she told Jessica. She was about to continue when the waitress returned to the table with their drinks. As soon as the waitress left, Tiffany continued.

 

“It might sound silly, but I feel like I am a teenager again with her. Nobody has made me feel this way. She’s just different. I don’t know what she did to me.” Tiffany blushed at her own words. She was shy to admit that she was a teenager all over again. She took a sip of her chamomile tea to hide her red face.

 

“Of course she’s different. She even turned you gay.”

 

Tiffany choked on her tea after hearing Jessica’s response. Jessica laughed at the sight while Tiffany put her cup down and took a tissue to wipe .

 

“I never imagined myself being with a woman before. I was so damn straight.” Tiffany then frowned.

 

“What’s wrong, Tiff?” Jessica noticed the frown.

 

“I think I am cursed.”

 

“What?”

 

“I never get a chance to date openly, you know. I was with Nick before but the company did not allow their employees to have a love relationship. So, we had to stay low and be all professional at the office. And now, the GG company is totally okay with relationships between their employees but I'm dating the most professional profile in the office who happens to be the same as me. So, again I need to lay low to not let people know about us. I want to be like most people. Date openly, doing those public display of affection things. Taeyeon also seems to be more careful about her acts towards me. She makes sure  that we are not that obvious. Kim Taeyeon is my girlfriend but I can’t show it to the world.”

 

“That much of a exhibitionist, are you?” 

 

“Jess!” Tiffany whined.

 

“Kidding. Kidding.” Jessica reassured. She had the same problem as Tiffany. Having a relationship with the same gender is not a easy thing to do. They surely had the option to be open about their ual preference and relationship but they knew the consequences and chose not to be open.

 

“You choose to be with her, Tiff. You knew the consequences from the beginning.”

 

“I know, Jess. But still…” Tiffany’s sentence was halted by Jessica’s phone ringing. Jessica excused herself to answer the phone.

 

“Hey, I’m in the coffee shop with Tiff.”

 

“OK, seobang.” She then ended the call.

 

Seobang?” Tiffany asked. “Is that Yuri?”

 

Jessica nodded. “She just finished her task. She’s going home soon.”

 

“Why do you call her seobang? That’s korean, right?” Even though Tiffany was not really fluent in Korean, she knew the basic.

 

“Sometimes we talk in Korean so people don’t know what we’re talking about. That’s why I call her seobang, people usually don’t notice. But that stupid Yul calls me Princess. D’uh.”

 

“I never thought the Ice Princess uses puppy names too.” Tiffany teased.

 

“I bet yours is way worse than seobang and princess.” Jessica smirked. Tiffany blushed again remembering the puppy name Taeyeon gave her on the day they were official. Jessica looked at her blushing junior and glammed a evil smirk.

 

“Tell me, Hwang.”

 

“No puppy name as such.”

 

“Really?” Jessica stared at Tiffany trying to find a tell on the latter’s face. Tiffany gave a nod as an answer while sipping her tea, refusing indulge further.

 

“OK then. I better not pry too much but if I can guess it would be something finger-curling like ‘sweet little chipmunks’ or ‘pretty pink oo’ or something like that.” Jessica shuddered.

 

Cupcake and baby sounds much better than that Jess!!!” Tiffany protested only to groan knowing that she was exposed. She saw her senior smirk in victory for making her spill out what she intended to keep a secret.

 

“Ouch, cupcake and baby? You’re the baby, I guess?” Jessica asked.

 

“No. She’s the baby. She is the one who acts like a baby.”

 

“And you’re the cupcake? Gosh, I can’t even imagine her calling you that!” Jessica shivered making Tiffany laugh.

 

“Come on. She’s cute enough to call me that.”

 

“Only to you.”

 

“She’s just being professional in the office. I’m sure people will change the way they think of Taeyeon once they get to know her.”

 

Jessica smiled at the way Tiffany defended Taeyeon. “I know. I was just kidding. I wish you two happiness.” She voiced sincerely.

 

“How about you and Yuri?”

 

“We’re fine. It’s our second year being together. We have already passed the honeymoon phase and we fight a lot.” Jessica rolled her eyes. “But we always make up at the end.”

 

“Two years is definitely not a short time. I wonder how you manage it under cover for the whole two years.” Tiffany propped her elbow on the table as she leaned forward, getting curious.

 

“As long as we don’t kiss in public, people will only see us as best friends. It’s normal for girls to hold hands and hug here. Some kisses on the cheek are also fine.” Jessica shrugged saying it as if it was not a big deal.

 

“Don’t you want people to know that Yuri is yours?”

 

I want it badly, Tiff. Trust me. Especially when I find guys make move towards her. I just want to tell these men that she’s mine and off limits.” Jessica paused, letting out a faint sigh. “But, there’s something more important than claiming her as mine and announcing it to the world.” Jessica smiled.

 

“And what’s that?”

 

“Being honest, loyal, and making sure we won’t hurt each other. The relationship is about us. Not about them. I love her, she loves me and that’s all that matters.” Jessica said it nonchalantly but she delivered her point. Tiffany nodded as she remembered saying the same thing to Taeyeon. She knew, it’s easier said than done.

 

“Easier said than done, isn’t it?” Tiffany stated her mind as she huffed.

 

“It is. But Yul and I are in this together.” Jessica smiled before taking a sip of her ice green tea through the straw.

 

At the same time, Tiffany raised her cup and sipped her hot chamomile tea as she digested everything Jessica said. Deep down, she really wished that everything with Taeyeon would go smooth and sweet. She hoped they can last as long as Yuri and Jessica, or even longer. Tiffany was busy with her mind when she felt a light tap on her shoulder and as soon as she looked up, her girlfriend was already there flashing her dorky grin. She smiled right away, the sight of Taeyeon alone could easily make her smile.

 

"Has it been thirty minutes already?” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon took a seat beside her girlfriend and shrugged. 

 

“I don’t know. I came down just now after finishing all my work.”

 

“That doesn’t sound like you, Taeyeon.” Jessica suddenly joined the conversation. Taeyeon turned her head to Jessica, giving her a questionable look.

 

“Ever since I joined this company, you always were the last person in the office. And here you are.” Jessica paused, checking her watch. “Seven o’clock and ready to take off. Even Yuri has not finished yet.”

 

“I promised Tiffany dinner.” Taeyeon answered cooly.

 

“Ah, yes. You promised her to have dinner together everyday. I forgot.”

 

Taeyeon was surprised with Jessica’s remark and turned her head back to Tiffany, asking for a explanation. She had no idea that her girlfriend told Jessica about the promise. She wondered how much information Tiffany had spilled to Jessica.

 

Tiffany stared back at Taeyeon, she seemed to not get the message Taeyeon’s eyes tried to deliver.

 

“Oh no.” Jessica gasped noticing the awkwardness from Taeyeon. “Did I say something wrong?”

 

Both Tiffany and Taeyeon turned their head to the Ice Princess right away.

 

“What else did Tiffany tell you?” Taeyeon inquired with her normal cool exterior while deep down she was afraid of the amount of information Jessica knew about her and Tiffany.

 

Jessica stole a glance to Tiffany, she did not sure how to answer Taeyeon’s question. Judging from the question Taeyeon just asked, it seemed like Taeyeon had no idea about how much Tiffany had told her and Yuri. Taeyeon also had no idea that Tiffany came to them when she was confused about her feelings.

 

“I told her everything, Tae.” Tiffany finally understood the situation and answered the question.

 

“And ‘everything’ means?” Taeyeon stared at Tiffany seriously. She was beyond afraid to hear the next words coming out of Tiffany's mouth.

 

“You and I. Us.” Tiffany answered half whispering to not gain attention from others sitting close by.

 

Taeyeon frowned and shifted her gaze to Jessica again. “So you know?” She still tried to be calm and composed when in fact she really wanted to talk in private with Tiffany. How could Tiffany tell Jessica everything after warning her that they needed to lay low.

 

“In general, yes. But not in detail if that’s what you’re worried about.”

 

“Oh.” Taeyeon answered shortly and the awkward silence immediately engulfed the three women. No one dared to talk. Jessica felt bad for unintentionally revealing information that maybe should not be talked openly. Taeyeon was distraced by her fear of someone knowing about her and Tiffany. While Tiffany mentally groaned for not mentioning to Taeyeon about how much Jessica knew. A ring from Jessica’s phone brought all three girls away from their own rambling thoughts. Jessica picked up the phone immediately, not wanting to be around the awkward silence any longer.

 

“Oh. Okay. I am off now.” Jessica hung up and looked at the two girls in front of her. “Yuri has finished. May I excuse myself?” She asked formally. Taeyeon nodded, giving her usual professional smile. Jessica stood up, followed by Tiffany. Tiffany kissed Jessica’s cheek as they bid farewell. Jessica turned to Taeyeon and politely nodded before leaving the cafe, leaving the remaining two girls uncomfortable. Neither girls initiated a conversation. Tiffany studied Taeyeon’s face and could see the mix of anger and confusion on it. She then took her phone and played with it, waiting for Taeyeon to at least say something when suddenly a messaged popped up. It was from Jessica.

 

‘Sorry for spilling out the beans. I really am sorry, Tiff :(‘

 

She let out a sigh and started typing a reply.

 

‘It is OK, Jess. We’ll be fine. Don’t be sorry.’

 

She pressed the send button and let out a sigh again. Taeyeon noticed the sigh and looked at her girlfriend who was fidgeting with her own phone.

 

“Where should we have dinner?” Taeyeon finally broke the deafening silent.

 

“You’re not mad?” Tiffany asked in hope.

 

“I don’t know.”

 

Tiffany frowned at the girl's response. She felt obligated to tell Taeyeon before the blonde misunderstood any further.

 

“Up for Aunt Christine’s?” Tiffany asked with uncertainty. Aunt Christine’s place was relatively safe for them to talk at least.

 

“Sure.” Taeyeon said as she stood up and made her way out of the coffee shop. Not even waiting for Tiffany, let alone offering her a hand to hold.

 

Tiffany could not understand the current Taeyeon. It was the first time Taeyeon acting all cold towards her. She sighed once again before standing up and making her way to the cashier to pay. As soon as they reached the car, Taeyeon ignited the car without waiting for Tiffany to come in. Tiffany quickly came into the car and fastened her seatbelt right before Taeyeon stepped on the gas and drove the car. The same awkward silent lingered in the car. It was the first time Tiffany saw this side of Taeyeon. They never were this awkward before even at their first encounter, at her interview, at their first fight as friends, in the tense meeting room, even  when they finally confessed to each other. None of those past occurrences felt as uncomfortable as now. She frowned at her own thoughts. Just less than 30 minutes ago she secretly hoped that everything with Taeyeon would go smooth and sweet but here she was being totally awkward.

 

“Taetae…” Tiffany finally tried to break the silence as she looked at Taeyeon’s side profile. Taeyeon only hummed in response, did not even spare a glance to the girl beside her.

 

“Are we going to stay silent for the rest of the day?” Tiffany asked but was answered with another hum. She huffed in desperation. She did not like to be ignored.

 

“There is no point of having a dinner together if you’re not going to say a word to me.” She tried her best not to sound sarcastic. Taeyeon finally glanced at her but soon turned her gaze back to the road, focusing on driving.

 

“Tae…” Tiffany called out, hoping Taeyeon at least said a word but the latter did not even hum.

 

“Just drive me home then.” Tiffany sighed in defeat. “You don’t seem to like the idea of being with me right now.” She then turned her head from Taeyeon and stared at the road from the side window. At least she tried to remedy the situation but Taeyeon seemed to be too stubborn to even reply with words. She rather see Taeyeon get angry at her instead of giving the silent treatment.

 

“OK.” Taeyeon finally said a word that was definitely not what Tiffany wished to hear. And with that, the rest of the ride to Tiffany’s place remained quiet.

 

They finally reached Tiffany’s place and Taeyeon parked at her usual spot. Tiffany unbuckled her seatbelt but did not leave the car yet. She stared at Taeyeon, waiting for at least a glance from her girlfriend. After a minute that felt like hours, Taeyeon finally turned her head to Tiffany and stared back at the latter without saying any word. Tiffany finally let out a sigh for the umpteenth time.

 

“I’m sorry, Tae…” She finally apologised but did not get any reply, not even a hum, not even a nod.

 

“Yes, I told Jessica and Yuri about us. But it was before we were official. I was confused and I needed someone to talk to. Jessica was raised in the States, just like me so I assumed that she could understand my confusion.” 

 

“Oh, Yuri also knew.” Taeyeon finally commented in a flat note.

 

“Yes, Tae… Look, I really am sorry. I was meant to tell you earlier so you wouldn’t be-.…”

 

“It’s not about you not telling me.” Taeyeon cut off Tiffany’s explanation.

 

“Then what?”

 

“It’s because you told someone about us.”

 

“Tae, it’s Jessica and Yuri. They are open-minded and-…”

 

“But there’s no guarantee that they would accept same relationship.”

 

“But they do accept it.”

 

“You’re just lucky.”

 

“What do you mean, Tae?”

 

“Wait until you slip the words to the wrong person.”

 

“Tae?” Tiffany flinched. she did not like where their conversation was going.

 

Taeyeon groaned as she raked through her blonde hair with her fingers. She knew she was not supposed to be like this. She knew she was exaggerating the small stuff. But, she could not hide the fact that she was afraid. She was afraid that people would judge them, she was afraid it would ruin her and Tiffany’s images, she was afraid that it would hurt Tiffany in some ways. She then let out a loud sigh. “You know I am afraid, Fany…” She began massaging her temples.

 

Tiffany reached out for one of Taeyeon’s hands. She held the hand and put it on her lap as she grazed it with her thumb reassuringly. Taeyeon followed with placing her other hand on top of Tiffany's lap. she shifted her gaze to Tiffany’s eyes to find her girlfriend calmly looking back at her as she felt Tiffany’s thumb grazed the back of her hand.

 

“Hey, I’m sorry for being reckless. I won’t ever tell anyone about us anymore. Sorry, Taetae.” Tiffany apologised sincerely. Taeyeon looked down and fixed her gaze to her own hand that was being held by Tiffany. She squeezed Tiffany’s hand softly as she slowly tensed down.

 

“I am also sorry, Fany… I am not supposed to treat you like that.” Taeyeon started to feel the guilt replace her anger.

 

Silly baby.” Tiffany chuckled. “Why are you being like this, Taetae?” Tiffany asked with concern. Taeyeon looked up and let out another sigh.

 

“Do you want to come in?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Is it okay?” Taeyeon asked back, earning a chuckle from her girlfriend.

 

“You've had a sleepover before, Taetae. Why are you even asking?” Tiffany shook her head in amusement. She really could not understand what happened to Taeyeon. She knew that she had not known Taeyeon fully but this side of Taeyeon was kind of amusing even though a bit irritating.

 

“OK, then.” Taeyeon retreated her hand from Tiffany’s and turned off the car engine immediately. Taeyeon made her way out of her car, followed by Tiffany. Taeyeon hesitantly stretched her hand for Tiffany to hold. The latter took the hand and gave a light squeeze. They made their way inside the house, Tiffany asked Taeyeon to sit on the couch. She then put her handbag and laptop on the couch, and continued her way to the kitchen. After a while, she came back with two glasses and a pitcher of infused water. She put the glasses on the table and poured the water in. She then took a seat beside Taeyeon on the couch.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Tiffany asked again.

 

“I don’t know…”

 

“Tae?”

 

“I am afraid, Fany. I want to let people know that Tiffany Hwang, the prettiest woman in GG Corporation is my girlfriend. Yet, I am afraid people will judge and it will ruin your image.” Taeyeon sighed admitting her fear.

 

“Which part of being the best Senior Manager in GG Corporation’s girlfriend can ruin my image?” Tiffany chuckled.

 

“The part that I am also a woman.” Taeyeon lowered her gaze to her thighs. Tiffany frowned hearing Taeyeon’s reason.

 

“Taetae…” Tiffany took both Taeyeon’s hands and held them, making the latter look up into her eyes. “Are we really talking about this? I thought you knew it from the start.”

 

Taeyeon did not say a word.

 

“Even on the day we became official, you already knew this. This is the second time you mentioned it. If you’re that afraid, why did you yes when I asked you to be my girlfriend?” Tiffany paused. Taeyeon still looking at Tiffany swallowed a lump in , silently scolded herself for stupidly bringing up the issue again.

 

“It’s not even one week, Tae… Can’t we just be a lovey dovey couple in this honeymoon phase of our relationship? Just like our dates back then, your sleepover here, the day when I broke up, the dates after, and finally the theme park date? It feels like you are more insecure now. Which is weird because how could you be more eager back then but hold back now. I was just your friend back then. But now, I am your girlfriend, aren’t I?”

 

Taeyeon nodded. “Fany…”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Do I even deserve you?”

 

“Tae?” Tiffany was shocked with the question. 

 

“You’re too good to be true…” Taeyeon smiled. 

 

Tiffany smiled back, retracted her hands and moved it to cup Taeyeon’s cheek. “Am I too good to be true?”

 

Taeyeon nodded.

 

“Then you just need to be good to me too, Taetae.” She smiled and gave a small peck on the latter’s nose. “Do not overthink about what people will think of us.” Another peck on the left cheek. “Because I don’t care about my image.” Another peck on the right cheek. “Remember the bottom line?”

 

“I am yours?” Taeyeon smiled wider.

 

“And I am yours as well.” Tiffany finally landed a peck on Taeyeon’s lips. Taeyeon smiled at the kiss.

 

“I’m sorry, Fany…” Taeyeon mumbled on Tiffany’s lips.

 

Tiffany gave another peck and pulled herself away. “It’s okay. I’m sorry too…”

 

“I was just shocked. I thought no one knows about us yet.”

 

“I was supposed to tell you anyway but I didn’t.”

 

“It’s okay. Who else knows about us?”

 

“No one. It’s just Jess and Yuri.”

 

“OK then. Promise me, you’ll let me know if you tell anyone else about us so I won’t be surprised?”

 

“Promise. Promise me, no more insecurities about those images or whatsoever you spoke about?”

 

“Promise.”

 

Tiffany smiled and leaned forward once again to capture Taeyeon’s lips.

 

“Why can’t you stop kissing me?” Taeyeon chuckled.

 

“Because I like it.” Tiffany smiled as she retreated her hands from Taeyeon’s face.

 

“Fany, may I ask something?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“What is it?”

 

“There are lots of sides of me that you have yet to know and I also don't know you fully yet. Will we be okay? I mean, did we take it too fast?”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes, could not believe her girlfriend asked that. “Should I repeat what I said in the ferris wheel, Tae?”

 

“No, no, no. That’s not what I meant. You just witnessed another bad side of me. You know how insecure I can be. Is it okay? Won’t you change your mind about me?” Taeyeon asked carefully.

 

“No. I’ve made up my mind. I choose to be with you. That’s all that matters. Even if I find hundreds of your bad sides, as long as both of us still want to hold on to each other, I think we’ll be just fine. Can’t you stop being insecure?” Tiffany started to feel irritated with Taeyeon’s insecurities.

 

“Sorry, Fany.”

 

“And also stop saying sorry.”

 

“Okay.” Taeyeon answered awkwardly.

 

Tiffany chuckled. “Do you think you need a guidebook about how to be in a relationship?”

 

“Should I get one?” Taeyeon asked innocently earning a laugh from Tiffany and a pinch on her cheek.

 

“No, you’re just too cute. I just want you to be yourself, Taetae.”

 

“Okay.” Taeyeon smiled. “I will just be the scary Miss Kim Taeyeon then.” She started to joke.

 

“That’s not even you. You’re too cute to be scary, baby.” Tiffany patted Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

“You’re getting cheesier each day, Fany.” Taeyeon chuckled.

 

“And I miss your cheesiness. Stop acting cool and be my dorky cheesy Taetae again, please?”

 

“OK, cupcake.” Taeyeon grinned at Tiffany’s request. “Should we get ourselves a movie date, then?”

 

“Why all of a sudden?” Tiffany did not expect Taeyeon asking her on another date.

 

“Because I miss being your dorky cheesy baby.” Taeyeon grinned wider.

 

“And here it comes the cheesiness.”

 

“You like it anyway."

 

“I like your kisses more.”

 

“More than you like me?”

 

“No, I like you the most.”

 

“And here it comes my cheesy cupcake.”

 

Tiffany pouted, pretending to sulk hearing Taeyeon called her cheesy.

 

“Don’t pout or I’ll kiss you.” Taeyeon threatened. Tiffany jutted her lips more.

 

“You ask for it, I guess.” Taeyeon kept teasing. Tiffany tried to smirk while keeping her lips jutted. Taeyeon laughed at her girlfriends cuteness and finally leaned forward crashing her lips on Tiffany’s but she soon pulled away, not letting their lips stay together too long, resulting in a pout from Tiffany.

 

“Why Fany?”

 

“What kind of kiss is that?”

 

“We’re in the living room. What if someone walks by?”

 

“Like I care.” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

“Fany…” It’s Taeyeon's turn to pout. Tiffany smiled at the cuteness.

 

“Will you kiss me properly if no one walks by?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Just answer, Taetae.”

 

“I guess.”

 

“My room then?” Tiffany offered while blushing.

 

“Your room?” Taeyeon’s eyes widened. “B-but… Is it too fast?” Taeyeon’s face turned bright red. Tiffany laughed hard at the reaction.

 

“I just want to kiss you, Taetae. You said you don’t want anyone walking by when we kiss, that’s why I offered going to my room. And you’ve been there anyway. It’s not that we’re going to do ‘something’. Why are you being ert all of a sudden?” Tiffany hardly stopped her laugh.

 

“Uh… Ummm…” Taeyeon put her gaze down and didn't dare to look at Tiffany being shy for mistakenly understood.

 

“Come on, Tae. You really need to learn a lot about this girlfriend thing.” Tiffany stood up and offered her hand to Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked up as she grabbed Tiffany’s hand. Tiffany pulled Taeyeon up and dragged her girlfriend to her room.

 

“There is a lot you need to learn, Tae. First, like I said before, you need to learn to stop being insecure.” She finished her sentence the moment they reached her room’s door. She opened it and stepped in, bringing Taeyeon who was still dumbfounded.

 

“And the second lesson you need to learn is.” Tiffany closed her door and turned her body face to face with Taeyeon. “French kiss.” Tiffany smirked teasingly as Taeyeon’s face turned into a riped tomato.

 

 

 

 

 



 

Holla people! Ah, how long have I gone? I am sorry T_T someone please kidnap me from my routine T_T hehehe kiddin'

Finally Chapter 17 is up. Actually I wanted to make it longer but I think I've been away too long, so I will try to make up my late update later on chapter 18. Hiiing~~ I'm sorry...

I wrote two one-shots titled
"Disclosed" and "Over Heart" it's also TaeNy fanfic. If you haven't read it yet, maybe you can check them while waiting my 18th chapter :)

Again, I am sorry for my late update. I will see you again really soon, okay? Thanks for staying with me loyal readers! Welcome to my story, new readers, thanks for all the commenteers and also the upvoters porkymama, rismayantidesty12, seunghyun_2284, highDeer, cho_gg, taengoo714, and Caniwi

I will see you again on the weekend okay, guys? See ya!

TY so much,
srstaeny

 

 

E/N: Hi guys! It's been a really long time! I'm the editor of this story and I know it's taking me awhile to edit but I really hope you enjoy it! Kim SaRa and I, have put a lot of hard work into this fanfic. Also if anybody is interested in getting there story checked and edited, please PM me :)

Thanks alot!

Coolzab123