Instagram

Catch Me When I Fall

Hello! I'm back again!

Since it's Lunar / Chinese New Year, this is short bonus chapter for you, guys :)

Enjoy!

TY so much,
srstaeny

 



 

 

Taeyeon had just arrived at her apartment after the dinner with her now girlfriend, Tiffany. She took a quick shower and changed into her pyjamas before crashing in bed, with iPhone in hand and LINE application open. She saved the pictures Tiffany sent her from the amusement park date. The pictures of her holding a cotton candy like a lost kid, pictures of them with the cotton candies, and the pictures they took in Bianglala, including the one when she sneakily kissed Tiffany’s cheek. 

 

She then tapped on the chat and began typing a message to Tiffany.

 

Taetae: Cupcake! I’m home already!

Fany: My baby has safely arrived >.<

She smiled at the reply. She could still hardly believe that Tiffany was now her girlfriend.

Taetae: I thought you prefer normal terms like girlfriend?

Fany: Whatever. You’re mine anyway.

Taetae: Don’t be so cocky, Miss Hwang. To remind you, you are mine as well.

Fany: I am, boo~~~ (^ 3 ^)

Taetae: Hehehe

Fany: What’s with your ‘hehehe’?

Taetae: You’re my girlfriend >///<

Fany: Dork!

Taetae: Your dork! Ha! Now you can’t say that I’m not your dork!

Fany: NO! You’re not my dork!

Taetae: How come???

Fany: Because you’re my ‘baby’ <3

 

Taeyeon still had a wide grin on her face reading the screen in front of her. She forgot that she was 26 already but every time she was with Tiffany she felt like a lovesick teenager again.

 

Taetae: Cupcake

Fany: Are you really going to call me by that name, Tae?

Taetae: Hehehe

Fany: And another ‘hehehe’

Taetae: It’s normal for a couple to have puppy names, right?

Fany: I am not your puppy. I am your girlfriend.

Taetae: Ish, this cupcake… Really…

Fany: What? Really what?

Taetae: Really pretty >.<

Fany: Cheesy!

Taetae: What can I do? You’re my first girlfriend. I can’t help it.

Fany: What a reason!

Taetae: It’s a fact, Fany.

Fany: You’re also my first girlfriend.

Taetae: Hehehe.

Fany: Hehehe to you too.

Taetae: That’s not even a sentence.

Fany: Whatever :p Have you checked your instagram?

Taetae: Not yet. Wait!

Fany: OK.

 

Taeyeon switched to instagram and was welcomed with notifications. Tiffany had tagged her in two photos. The first one was a picture of a winking Tiffany and grinning Taeyeon holding a cotton candy she scrolled down to read the caption:

 

@hwangtiff: Never knew that babysitting my boss would be this fun! We’re in Dufan! Let’s have some fun! #MyBoss #MyBestfriend #MyTaetae <3 #HwangPhoto

 

She then screen captured the picture and the caption, switched to LINE again, sending the screen-captures to Tiffany.

 

Taetae: This one?

Fany: Yes. And I tagged another photo. Have you checked the comments?

Taetae: Not yet. Wait again.

She switched back to instagram and noticed there was comments under the photos.

 

@jessica.syj: Is it only me or is Taeyeon getting cuter?

@yulyulk: @jessica.syj are you trying to make me jealous?

@jessica.syj: @yulyulk Shoo@ Get lost, Yul!

@claudia910: Kim Taeyeon! >.< #KTYFansClub

@yulyulk: @jessica.syj Taeyeon surely has her charm... Even she melts the Ice Princess' heart #KTYisTheIcePrincessTamer

@beautyshopee: Hey! We have new beauty products for you! Follow our instagram to get daily feeds!

@chrismatic_chris: Whoa@ Taeyeon looks so cute! Can I date her? Hahaha.

@hwangtiff: @jessica.syj @yulyulk don't fight in my comments, girls! @claudia910 please please make the #KTYFansClub I will be the first member! @chrismatic_chris should I tell Taetae about this, Chris?

@chrismatic_chris: Hahahahaha nooooo! I was kidding!

@madam.irene: Never seen this side of Taeyeon before! No one would believe this kid is a Country Senior Marketing Manager. Hahaha.

@hwangtiff: @chrismatic_chris hahaha I do not plan to let you date her anyway :p @mada.irene she's actually very cute, mam :) but I am still scared of her in the office hehehe

@ro_me_o: OMG! I will save this picture, show my friends, and tell them: "can you imagine working in a team with a pretty girl and cute boss together?" hahaha. Everyone must envy me

@jack_sparemesomefood: @claudia910 jey! Let me join the KTYFansClub as well!

@hendrartmadja: can I see this Taeyeon in the office, please???

@hwangtiff: @ro_me_o you! Arrogant guy! LOL @jack_sparemesomefood whoa more members for KTYFansClub @hendraatmadja ask her yourself, Ndra! Lol.

 

Taeyeon laughed at the comments finding it funny at how her colleagues responded to the picture. She also noticed that the picture gained 132 likes.

 

Taetae: You’re so popular! 132 likes and a lot of comments on the post!

Fany: The comments are mostly about you, dork! You’re the popular one :p

Taetae: But seems like no one noticed that I have instagram T_T

Fany: Hahaha. Don’t blame them, your instagram is boring :p

Taetae: My instagram is as boring as I am T_T

Fany: Hahahaha dork! Checked the other picture already?

Taetae: Not yet

Fany: :(

Taetae: Wait again! Will be right back!

 

She got back to instagram to look at the other photo she received notifications for being tagged in by Tiffany. It was a picture of sunset view from the ferris wheel. It was indeed breath taking. She scrolled down to find there were already 144 likes. She then read the short caption beneath.

 

@hwangtiff: TY, TY #sunset #love #HwangPhoto

 

Taetae: TY, TY?

Fany: Thank You, Tae Yeon :)

Taetae: :) TH TH

Fany: o_O?

Taetae: THanks Tiffany Hwang :p

Fany: DORK!

Taetae: I am \(^_^)/

Fany: (-_-;)

Taetae: Fany, can I tell you something about instagram?

Fany: What is it?

Taetae: Hmmm… Can I call?

Fany: Sure

 

Taeyeon then closed the LINE app and called Tiffany’s number.

 

Baby?” Tiffany greeted her. She could not help but grin.

 

Cupcake…” She answered making the person across the line giggle.

 

“Stop it, Tae. What is it about instagram?” Tiffany asked.

 

Taeyeon sat up from her laying position and rested her back against the bed post.

 

“Hmmm… Promise me you won’t be angry?” Taeyeon hesitantly stated to her new girlfriend.

 

“Promise. What is it?” Tiffany was confused with Taeyeon’s words.

 

“Uhm, you know that having a relationship with me means we need to lay low, don’t you?” Taeyeon affirmed carefully. She heard a sigh.

 

“I know, Tae.” Tiffany confirmed, letting out another sigh.

 

“It’s not that I don’t want you to tag me on instagram. I like it. I love it honestly. But-…”

 

“But you’re afraid that people will know about us, right?” Tiffany cut Taeyeon’s sentence.

 

“Kind of…” Taeyeon mumbled, feeling a bit guilty.

 

“I didn’t upload the photo of you kissing me, though. I even typed with hashtag 'my best friend'.” Tiffany noted. Taeyeon could picture Tiffany was frowning as she spoke. Tiffany was right, Tiffany always put the hashtag #mybestfriend in every picture of them on instagram.

 

“I know… I just want to remind you. You know that not all people can accept our type of relationship. I don’t want you to be get any backlash because of me, Fany.” Taeyeon voiced her worries. No matter how happy she was with Tiffany now as her girlfriend, she still feared that the girl will get harmed because of their relationship.

 

“Just in case you forget, I was the one who asked you to be my girlfriend. I know the consequences and I still chose to be with you, Tae.” Tiffany sighed again before continuing her sentence. “And as matter a fact, I don’t care about what people think of me. I just want to capture and keep the memories of us. But if it troubles you, I can stop posting our photos on instagram.”

 

“No, Fany. That’s not what I meant. I’ve been a coward almost all my life. You’ve always been the one who fights for our relationship even back when we were just friends and I am more than thankful for having you as my girlfriend.” Taeyeon paused for a moment. The word 'girlfriend' somehow felt really good as it rolled off her tongue and made her forgot about what she was about to say.

 

“So?” Tiffany asked as she heard Taeyeon’s unfinished sentence.

 

Tiffany’s voice brought Taeyeon back to earth. “I don’t really care if people will hate me for my preference but, I don’t want people to hate you.”

 

“And your point is?” Tiffany could not understand what Taeyeon was trying to convey. Taeyeon took a deep breath before she finally summarised.

 

“My point is, I don’t want you to be hurt, Fany… I just don’t want that to happen...ever” She heard a hum from across the line.

 

“What If you’re the one who will hurt me?” Tiffany asked a question which was unexpected by Taeyeon. “What if it’s not other people but you?” She professed. Taeyeon was surprised by the question.

 

“Me?” Taeyeon asked, making sure that she did not mishear it.

 

“Yes, you.” Tiffany answered.

 

“I won’t!” Taeyeon replied. She heard Tiffany chuckle on the other end.

 

“There is a possibility of that and there’s also a possibility that I will be the one to hurt you as well, Taetae. We’re in a relationship. There will be ups and downs. You might hurt me in some way, and vice versa, I might hurt you as well.” Tiffany said calmly, trying to knock some sense into her dork girlfriend.

 

“I don’t want to hurt you…” Taeyeon replied with a frown on her face. Imagining herself to be the one to hurt Tiffany caused a lump in .

 

“I didn’t say you want to hurt me, Baby…” Tiffany soothed the sulking Taeyeon. “I only told you that there are possibilities of us unintentionally hurting each other. This relationship we have is about us. If there are people who hurt me in any way, they might not have a big impact on me. But if it’s you, it will surely leave damage.” Tiffany continued. Taeyeon did not respond as she tried to digest Tiffany’s words.

 

“The point is… Taetae…” Tiffany continued as she did not hear any reply from Taeyeon. “Let’s not focus on what people think, don’t worry about how people would hurt us in any way. Let’s just make sure that we don't hurt each other, okay?” Tiffany summarised her speech.

 

Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany's words while she secretly cursed herself for being too naive and a coward. She mentally promised herself not to worry about small negative thoughts in her head. “Okay…” She finally answered.

 

“What did I do to deserve this naive girl as my girlfriend? Oh God, help me, please…” Tiffany joked to lighten the atmosphere, earning a chuckle and a protest from Taeyeon.

 

“Ish Fany! You make me sounds like a very very bad girlfriend.” Taeyeon protested.

 

“You know I’m kidding, boo.” Tiffany giggled.

 

“Thank you Fany.” Taeyeon smiled as she said it.

 

“Thanks for what, Taetae?” Tiffany asked.

 

“For everything. For bringing me out of my shell, for the friendship we have, for asking me to be your girlfriend, and for being the one who keeps my sanity in check.” Taeyeon said.

 

“You’re welcome, Taetae. You just have no idea how insane you make me.” Tiffany smiled, remembering how her girlfriend turned her world upside-down in a good way when she realised she had feeling towards Taeyeon.

 

“You owe me that sleep then, Fany.” Taeyeon grinned as she heard the reply.

 

“Why not now?” Tiffany asked, not wanting to end the call yet.

 

“Because my cupcake needs to get her beauty sleep.” Taeyeon replied earning a laugh from Tiffany.

 

Cheesy baby.” Tiffany snickered.

 

“I am, boo…” Taeyeon chuckled.

 

“Hey, ‘boo’ is my trademark!” Tiffany protested.

 

“You’re mine. Whatever yours is mine as well, boo.” Taeyeon girlfriend more. Tiffany laughed again hearing Taeyeon’s answer.

 

“Really, Taetae? How old are you again?” Tiffany asked in between her laugh.

 

“Old enough to be your girlfriend for sure.” Taeyeon smirked.

 

“My girlfriend.” Tiffany repeated the word as she smiled hearing her own voice calling Taeyeon her girlfriend.

 

“Lovesick teenager.” Taeyeon snickered ruining Tiffany’s dreamy moment.

 

“You, annoying dork!” Tiffany protested.

 

“Hahahaha. Sleep, Fany…” Taeyeon reminded.

 

“You too, Taetae.” Tiffany smiled again.

 

“Goodnight, cupcake.

 

“Goodnight, baby.”

 

The line was finally cut leaving both girls smiling wide as they slowly drifted off to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

Anyway, I really, really wonder, what's your favorite chapters so far, guys? Please let me know by joining the polling bellow (and also tell me the reason why):

 

If you can't find your favorite chapter, please tell me in the comment box :)

TY so much,
srstaeny

 

 

E/N: Hi guys! It's been a really long time! I'm the editor of this story and I know it's taking me awhile to edit but I really hope you enjoy it! Kim SaRa and I, have put a lot of hard work into this fanfic. Also if anybody is interested in getting there story checked and edited, please PM me :)

Thanks alot!

Coolzab123