Take The Pillars Down

Catch Me When I Fall

It had just hit seven o’clock, Tiffany was fidgeting in her seat. She was nervous as she waited for Nick to arrive for dinner at their favorite restaurant. She had no idea what she should say to Nick. Tiffany decided that she will definitely tell her boyfriend that she no longer had any feelings for him but she was more worried about how she would answer his questions. It was impossible to tell Nick everything about her feelings towards Taeyeon. She was interruped out of her thoughts by a familiar figure taking a seat across from her.

 

“Hi.” Nick’s voice greeted her.

 

Tiffany looked up to find the voice’s owner, “Hi.” She forced a smile.

 

Nothing followed after the greetings. Both of them seemed to have no will to start a proper conversation. A waiter approached their table, bringing menu books and left them alone. Tiffany focused on the menu in her hand, trying to calm her nerves. She already had her order in her mind since this was Nick’s favorite restaurant and they had been to it multiple times together. She had tried almost everything on the menu and no longer needed the menu book to choose.

 

“Do you really need to look at the menu or you just don’t want to look at me, babe?” Nick finally broke the silence.

 

Tiffany sighed, “No, I’m just nervous, Nick. I don’t even know where today's conversation will leave us.”

 

"So, still ‘Nick’? Haven’t changed it back to ‘babe’ yet?” Nick’s voice was full of disappointment.

 

“Nick, please… Let’s just order first.” Tiffany raised her hand, calling an idle waiter to come over. She ordered a plate of Caesar Salad and fresh orange juice, while Nick ordered tenderloin steak and lemon tea. The waiter repeated their order and after confirmation from the two, he left again.

 

“So, we should talk?” Tiffany sighed for the second time since Nick arrived. She felt bad doing this but she needed to do it sooner or later. The sooner, the better.

 

“Yes, we should.” Nick coldly replied.

 

“Where should we start?”

 

“I don’t know. You tell me. I have nothing to say.” He shrugged.

 

“Let’s start with what you want to know.”

 

“Everything, Tiff. I want to know about everything. You’ve been different lately.” Nick frowned.

 

“Do you want me to answer honestly or-…”

 

“Is that even a question, Tiff? Of course I want you to answer honestly!” Nick tried not to yell too loud.

 

“My feelings for you…” Tiffany tried to find the right words before continuing.

 

“Are no longer there? You no longer love me?” Nick bluntly guessed

 

Tiffany was not able to answer with words. She silently nodded.

 

“Who?”

 

“Who?” Tiffany knew Nick would ask this. But she pretended to not understand.

 

“Who’s the guy?” Nick now bothered by Tiffany’s reaction. He was sure Tiffany knew what he meant yet the girl played innocent.

 

“What guy?”

 

“The guy who has taken over my place in your heart.”

 

“No guy will ever take your place, Nick.”

 

Nick snickered, not believing her. He was sure there was someone who successfully drifted the latter away from him.

 

“I demand you to answer with all honesty, Tiff.” Nick’s voice was stern. Tiffany knew Nick was at his limit, her boyfriend had been holding himself back ever since she stopped giving him attention.

 

“I am not lying, Nick. There is no guy. You can check my phone if you want.” Tiffany reaffirmed. She was not lying at all. No guy ever took Nick’s place. It was Taeyeon who took his place, and Taeyeon is not a man.

 

Tiffany rummaged her bag to find her iPhone and handed it to Nick, forcing him to take the phone. Nick shook his head and pushed Tiffany’s phone away.

 

“No need. I believe that you have already removed all the messages from him.” Nick cynically refused.

 

“For Pete’s sake, Nick. I have not dated any guy behind your back.” Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows. She knew she was at fault but she hated being accused.

 

“So what’s the reason behind all your weird behavior recently? Do you even know how many times you’ve ignored me?”

 

“It's all because of work! Don’t you notice that I'm always with Taeyeon, Jess, and Yuri? We have dates, dinner, chats, and phone calls. It’s not that I was ignoring you, it was because I have a lot of work to do. I just started a new job.” Tiffany massaged her temples.

 

“Right, So work is the problem."

Nick leaned forward, "Let me talk now. We can still have dinner on weekdays and have our usual chats on the phone if you're not in the office with Taeyeon, Jess, and Yuri. But this week, you didn’t look like you were enjoying our date and instead opted out to spend time with Taeyeon. I know you’ve been really close with Taeyeon and I know how much you adore that smart woman, but don’t let her make you into a workaholic like herself!” He raised his tone as he clenched his jaw.

 

Tiffany flinched at Nick’s last remark, “Taeyeon is not a workaholic! Are you jealous of her? Is that what this is? That’s so silly!” She raised her voice as well.

 

“As silly as I could be, but who else should I be jealous of except her? You spend more time with her than with me.” Nick’s voice lowered.  He knew how silly it was to feel jealous over a woman. But he was afraid of losing Tiffany and he couldn't think straight right now.

 

“Nick, you kno-…” Tiffany’s sentence was cut out by Nick.

 

“So, what did I do wrong? If it’s not because of another guy, then it must be something I did.” Nick seemed so submissive right now.

 

“No, you did nothing wrong. It's just me.” Tiffany sighed.

 

“Cliché.” Nick replied shortly.

 

“I know but I am telling you the truth, Nick. There is no other guy, and you didn’t do anything wrong. It’s me, I just lost interest and my feelings for you are fading as days go on.” Tiffany looked down at her lap because she didn't have the courage to look at Nick.

 

“Have all your feelings faded for me?” Nick asked. He had lost all hope. He already knew what would be the end result of this conversation.

 

“Almost.” Tiffany answered honestly.

 

“What can I do about that?” Nick asked again.

 

Tiffany shook her head. There was no answer for Nick’s question. She didn't know how to stop these feelings from fading away in her heart. A deafening quietness followed after.

 

A waiter came to their table, placing their meals on the table and leaving. Nick took the fork and knife from the table and started eating his steak. Tiffany noticed that Nick was disappointed, she decided not to say a word and quietly played with the Caesar salad on her plate, not having the appetite to eat. Both of them finished their meals in no time since there was no words exchanged. Nick gulped his lemon tea and finally looked at Tiffany who quietly sipped her fresh orange juice.

 

“You haven’t told me the truth. Who is the guy?” Nick wasn't convinced by her story.

 

“I told you the truth, Nick. There’s no-…”

 

“Who is it?” Nick boldly asked.

 

Tiffany looked up, Nick only slightly changed the question but it changed the answer. She was worried that Nick might already know that she and Taeyeon had secretly been on dates behind his back. Even though it was supposedly just a friendly date, it was still counted as a date especially with all the kisses. Tiffany tried to keep her calm exterior while thinking whether to spill it all out to Nick or not. Nick patiently waited for Tiffany to answer him, but his eyes were full with sadness. Tiffany could feel the guilt sinking in and finally decided to be honest.

 

“Someone from the company.” She lowered her gaze to the table.

 

“Why didn't you just answer my question the first time I asked it?” Nick demanded.

 

“Because she’s not a guy.” Tiffany lowered her voice. She could not imagine Nick's reaction. The silence was long, Tiffany looked up to see Nick who had his jaw dropped and his blank eyes stared at her.

 

“Nick?”

 

“Who is the guy?” Nick repeated, still shocked.

 

“She’s not a guy.” Tiffany calmly repeated.

 

“Are you? You know, are you..” Nick found it difficult to say the word.

 

“Lesbian? I don’t know yet. But my feelings towards her keep developing…”

 

“Then how could you? Please don’t lie to me! If you cheated behind my back, just tell me honestly rather than this ridiculous nonsense, Tiff…”

 

“I am not lying to you, Nick. I do not plan to lie to you. I feel guilty already for falling for another person. I have no reason to lie to you.”

 

“Tiff, this is ridiculous. I am not having this conversation with you.” Nick furiously massaged his head. “Please just tell me you cheated on me with a guy. Please just tell me that you suddenly hate me and want to break up with me.”

 

“I am sorry.” She only said those three words and remained silent. She no longer wanted to lie, no matter how bad the result would be she was ready to take it.

 

“So it’s true?” Nick chuckled, trying to hide his feelings. Tiffany nodded.

 

“So, I am in a relationship with a lesbian?” He started laughing. Tiffany sighed.

 

“.” Nick hissed. Tiffany hated it when he sweared but she remained silent.

 

“Now I know why you kept rejecting me every time we tried to have . It’s because you’re a ing lesbian!” Nick’s was loud, some heads in the restaurant turned to look at them. Tiffany flinched but she kept shut. Nick humiliated her in public. She started to hear people around them whispering. She wanted to cry but she held it in. She knew crying would not solve anything.

 

“You know what? Just pretend like we never met. I don’t know you, we were never together and I never had a lesbian girlfriend!” Nick stood up from his chair and walked out leaving Tiffany sitting alone at the table. People in the restaurant continued to whisper after witnessing their drama even after Nick left. Tiffany could hear them all:

"How disgusting"

"Disgrace, weirdo" 

"Freak lesbian!" 

Tiffany took her phone and called a number.

 

****

 

Taeyeon just finished sending her report to the BOD when her phone rang. Tiffany’s name appeared on the screen.

 

“Hello.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“What would you do if people around you talked about how disgusting being a lesbian is, and stared at you with disgust?” Tiffany asked her as soon as she answered the phone.

 

“Fany?” Taeyeon was confused.

 

“What is so wrong about being a lesbian? These stupid people.” Tiffany hissed.

 

“Fany? What happened?” Taeyeon now concerned about Tiffany. Something must have happened to the latter.

 

“Where are you? Can you come here, Taetae?” Tiffany sounded like she was about to cry. Taeyeon immediately stood up, snatching her car keys.

 

“Where are you?” She answered while making her way out of her apartment.

 

“Steak House. It’s near my place.” Tiffany whispered. 

 

“I’m on my way.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Taetae… Don’t hang up the phone. I don’t want to hear these people talking.” She requested.

 

“Okay. Don’t listen to them. Do you even know them?” Taeyeon finally reached her car, quickly unlocked it, started the engine and drove to Tiffany’s location.

 

“I don’t know them at all. Why don’t they just mind their own damn business, Taetae? They don’t even know me so why do they bother?” Tiffany whispered.

 

“Then why do you bother? You don’t know them either.” Taeyeon tried to keep their conversation going as she drove. She estimated that she would reach the restaurant in fifteen minutes and with Tiffany’s state at the moment, she was afraid that the latter would yell at those people. Tiffany was known as an outspoken person at the office after all.

 

“Because they are talking about me. They keep saying that I am disgusting.” Tiffany’s voice cracked.

 

“Then I bet they haven’t seen your killer eye smile.” Taeyeon tried to console Tiffany.

 

“I don’t want to smile at them, Tae. Why should I smile at them? They don’t even like me.” Tiffany whispered again.

 

“What do you want then? Just do what you want. Ignore them.”

 

“I want you to be here, Taetae. I need you.” Tiffany sniffed.

 

“Fany don’t cry…” Taeyeon frowned.

 

“Are you driving?” Fany asked with her normal voice all of a sudden.

 

“Yes. Why?”

 

“Then you should hang up, Taetae. It’s not safe driving while on the phone.” Tiffany explained.

 

“It’s okay. You need company, right?”

 

“Yes, but I need you with me. So please drive carefully, Tae. I’ll try to cope while I wait for you.”

 

Taeyeon sighed but Tiffany was right. “Okay, then. I’ll be there soon. Don’t cry okay?” Taeyeon reassured before ending the call.

 

“Okay. See you…” Tiffany weakly replied and ended the call.

 

Taeyeon put her phone on the passenger seat and focused on driving.

 

****

 

Taeyeon finally arrived at the mentioned location, taking her phone and purse from the passenger seat and passed her car to the valet driver. She did not want to waste any time looking for a parking space. She quickly entered the restaurant and found Tiffany right away. She walked towards Tiffany, and patted the latter's shoulder. Tiffany looked up with a sad smile, Taeyeon returned the smile even though she clearly noticed that Tiffany’s smile was not bright as usual. Taeyeon sat across from Tiffany, the chair where Nick was previosly seated.

 

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked. But before Tiffany answered, she heard the people around them murmuring things about lesbians.

 

“So, they are the ones who are talking about how disgusting being a lesbian is?” Taeyeon finally understood what Tiffany was upset about. Tiffany nodded but kept her head hung low.

 

Taeyeon looked around and the other restaurant goers stopped talking as soon as she fiercely looked at them, one by one. The whispering was gone in no time. Tiffany lifted her head noticing that the restaurant was now silent. She had no idea what Taeyeon just did.

 

“It’s okay now.” Taeyeon soothed her.

 

“I don’t wanna be here, Tae.” Tiffany finally spoke.

 

“Why don’t you go home, then?”

 

“I don’t want to be alone…”

 

“It’s almost nine, Fany. You need to go home.”

 

“I don’t want to be alone, Taetae!”

 

“Then lets go to my place. You need to rest.” Taeyeon stood up and grabbed Tiffany’s wrist, forcing her to stand up and followed her.

 

“Wait. I haven’t paid for my meal.” Tiffany said.

 

“Pay to the cashier then let’s get out of here.” Taeyeon did not let go off Tiffany’s wrist and walked straight to the cashier. She released Tiffany’s hand to open her wallet and pay. She then held Tiffany’s hand again and made her way to the exit door without even waiting for the change. She felt people staring at them but she didn't care. Taeyeon loosened her hand a bit only to interlock their fingers together and walk out of the restaurant.

 

She approached the valet service showing her ticket. Minutes later, her car arrived. She signed Tiffany to enter the car first while she paid the valet driver. The latter followed her order and sat in the car. Taeyeon walked around the car to reach the driver's seat and drove the car away.

 

Taeyeon drove slowly while checking on Tiffany once in a while. Tiffany looked so restless, she had no idea what exactly happened at the restaurant. But Taeyeon kept her questions for later. Tiffany looked to be drifitng away in her own mind, Taeyeon decided to focus on driving and save the questions for later.

 

As soon as they reached Taeyeon’s apartment, Taeyeon asked Tiffany to sit on the couch in the living room while she made two cups of hot chocolate. She walked back to living room with two cups in hand. She put one on the table, in front of Tiffany while she held her own cup and took a seat beside the sad girl.

 

“I hope you like the hot chocolate. I got it from my friends. This is the only sweet drink I have in my apartment.” She started the conversation.

 

Tiffany looked at the cup on the table and picked it up. She took a sip and looked at Taeyeon, “Thank you.”

 

“Mind to share what happened?” Taeyeon asked.

 

Tiffany frowned at the question. She remembered the humiliation caused by her now ex-boyfriend, Tiffany took a deep breath and told Taeyeon what happened at the restaurant.

 

Taeyeon listened attentively, she mentally praised her crush for bravely confessing that she liked her. She felt like a coward compared to Tiffany. Taeyeon had been hiding her uality for as long as she could remember, while the girl in front of her admitted it in front of her ex-boyfriend even after knowing the consequences.

 

“He humiliated me, Tae. I know I was at wrong but he didn’t need to do that. And all those people at the restaurant started to whisper about me.” Tiffany halted for a moment. She could no longer hold her tears back.

 

“They talked about how stupid I was for letting go of a man for a woman. How disgusting I was for choosing a woman over a man. How I will rot in hell for what I am.” She let her tears wet her pretty face.

 

“So, this is what I must face if I choose to be with you, Tae?” Tiffany stared at Taeyeon’s eyes, demanding for an answer. Taeyeon only sighed and nodded.

 

“Why does it have to be so difficult?” Tiffany let another tear drop down her cheek.

 

“I’m sorry…” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Is this the reason you rejected me, Tae?” Tiffany asked.

 

Taeyeon nodded, “But there is way more than this ahead if there is an 'us', Fany.” Taeyeon felt a pain in her heart as she said that. As much as she wanted to be with Tiffany, she did not want Tiffany to experience worse than what she had just experienced and she was sure, if it's this bad already there would be worse to come.

 

“Will it hurt more than this?” Tiffany asked again.

 

“Maybe, Fany. I don’t know, I have never come out. No one knows about me yet. They don’t know I swing that way.” Taeyeon admitted.

 

“So I already experienced something you haven’t experienced, it makes me one step ahead of you as a lesbian, huh?” Tiffany chuckled, wiping her the tears from her cheeks. She then put her cup on the table and looked at Taeyeon again.

 

“Now, can you, my lesbian friend, give a big warm hug to this poor newborn lesbian to make her feel better?” Tiffany was finally able to joke after sharing her story to Taeyeon. She opened her arms wide, asking Taeyeon to hug her. The latter smiled, put her cup on the table and hugged Tiffany tightly.

 

“How could you mention yourself as a newborn lesbian, silly?” Taeyeon asked as she Tiffany’s back.

 

“What am I then?” Tiffany mumbled, enjoying Taeyeon’s embrace.

 

“Maybe you’re still straight. Just confused. Or maybe bi?” Taeyeon asked back.

 

“I don’t know, Tae. All I know is I like you a lot.” Tiffany answered as she buried her face into the crook of Taeyeon’s neck, making the latter blush from both the confession and also the contact.

 

“What do you do to me, Taetae? How can you make me feel this way? Why can’t I just see you as a friend? Why am I greedy when it comes to you? Why do I want you to be mine so badly? Why do I want to be yours?” Tiffany continued mumbling against Taeyeon’s skin.

 

Taeyeon only moved her hand from Tiffany’s back to the latter’s hair,  it gently without giving any answers. The questions had always been in her mind from the first time they met. But again, she was one step behind Tiffany in saying the words. She silently cursed herself for being a coward all this time.

 

“Tae, if I ever really fall for you one day. For real. Will you catch me? Will you catch me when I fall, Taetae?” Tiffany asked again.

 

“Yes, Fany. You know I will.” Taeyeon replied, mentally promising that she would stop being a coward for the girl in her embrace. The girl that had fought a lot for her.

 

“Thank you, Taetae…”

 

Tiffany finally broke the hug as she realized something. “I’m sorry for calling you out so suddenly to pick me up, Taetae.” She smiled.

 

“No problem.” Taeyeon smiled back. Tiffany’s smile was always infectious, she would end up smiling every time she saw Tiffany’s smile. Taeyeon reached out to wipe a tear on Tiffany’s cheek, and fixed Tiffany’s hair, tucking a few strands behind her ears and smoothing down the messy parts.

 

“Do you want to rest?”

 

Tiffany nodded.

 

“Wait a moment.” Taeyeon said as she left the room. She walked in after a while, bringing a pair of pajamas, a towel, and a new toothbrush. “Come with me, Fany.”

 

Tiffany followed Taeyeon into her bedroom. Taeyeon’s room was minimalistic at best, with very little furniture. Taeyeon handed the pajamas, towel, and toothbrush to Tiffany.

 

“The bathroom is behind that door.” She pointed to a tinted glass-door.

 

Tiffany nodded and headed towards the bathroom. Taeyeon heard the water running in the bathroom and sighed. She felt guilty for what Tiffany had experienced, if she was not that obvious maybe Tiffany would never like her back. If she had not accepted the sleepover invitation, this would not have happened to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany opened the door after a couple of minutes and noticed that Taeyeon didn't move an inch from her spot. “What are you doing, Tae?”

 

“Waiting for you. I need to clean up as well.” Taeyeon said as she walked to the dresser, taking out another pair of pajamas and entered the bathroom. Tiffany sat on Taeyeon’s bed and started to feel really sleepy. She felt restless and slowly dozed off before Taeyeon got out from bathroom.

 

Taeyeon left the room and walked back to the living room to clean up. After washing the cups in the kitchen, she was back in the bedroom, only to see a sleeping Tiffany in a sitting position. She turned off the lights before climbing onto the free space on the bed. She patted Tiffany’s cheek softly, waking the girl up. “Fany, get into a comfortable position.” She said as the girl opened her eyes lazily. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, smiled and got under the covers, laid down on one side facing Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon followed the latter, face to face with her crush. “You need to get some rest. You’ll feel better tomorrow morning.” Taeyeon said as she Tiffany’s arm.

 

“I know it’s not a date, Tae. But can you hug me?” Tiffany requested without opening her eyes.

 

Taeyeon inched closer, reaching out to gently push away the hair covering Tiffany’s face, then put her hand on the latter’s waist, pulling her closer to her and slipped a hand under Tiffany's head. They just hugged peacefully until both drifted off slowly.

 

****

 

Taeyeon woke up to the alarm ringing from her phone. She tried to sit up but something was keeping one of her arms from moving. She opened her eyes and found Tiffany’s face inches away from her. Tiffany’s eyes were a bit puffy, clearly showed she had been crying. All the memories from the night before rushed in to her mind. She frowned, remembering yesterday was a bad day for Tiffany. She thought about giving the latter one day off from work so she slowly pulled her arm out underneath Tiffany’s head, not wanting to wake the latter up.

 

Tiffany mumbled something as Taeyeon pulled her arm. When she was about to free her arm, Tiffany opened her eyes. “What time is it Tae?” She asked.

 

“Five o’clock. I’m sorry for waking you, I need to take a shower.”

 

Tiffany nodded and continued sleeping. Taeyeon had her morning shower and prepared herself for another Monday. She had just finished zipping up her sleeveless dress when she heard Tiffany move on the bed, suddenly sitting up.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“What time is it?” Tiffany panicked.

 

“5:30.” Taeyeon answered as she put on her blazer and approached the girl.

 

“Oh my God. I don’t have enough time to go back home to change my clothes!” Tiffany jumped out of the bed.

 

“You can use my clothes, Fany.” Taeyeon answered as she walked to her dresser and opened of the drawer, taking out a small paper box. “I also have these unused if you need them.” She showed the paper box and blushed at her own action.

 

“Is it okay?” Tiffany asked.

 

Taeyeon nodded. “Are you sure you want to go to work? I can give you a day off if you want.”

 

“No. I’ll go with you. I will take a shower fast.” Tiffany replied as she snatched the unused underwear from Taeyeon’s hand and took her towel before entering the bathroom.

 

Taeyeon rummaged her dresser to find any clothes that would fit Tiffany. She took out a pink loose blouse and a black skirt from her mom that she never wore because it was one size above hers. She put the clothes on the bed and knocked on the bathroom.

 

“Fany, I left the clothes on the bed. I will wait for you in the living room.”

 

“OK!” Tiffany shouted from inside.

 

Taeyeon then applied light make up on her face and sat on the couch in the living room, waiting for Tiffany.

 

Tiffany finally walked out of Taeyeon’s bedroom at six. “Are we late?”

 

“No, just in time. Let’s go.” Taeyeon stood up, leading the way out of her apartment.

 

The drive to their office was totally different from the drive to Taeyeon’s apartment from yesterday. Tiffany sang along every song played on the radio. She even asked Taeyeon to sing along. Taeyeon smiled at the sight, knowing that the girl had already recovered from yesterdays drama.

 

“Why do you refuse to sing, Taetae?” Tiffany asked after Taeyeon refused to sing for the umpteenth time.

 

“I am shy.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Seriously? Your voice is very beautiful!” Tiffany protested.

 

“You have never heard me sing.” Taeyeon stubbornly refused.

 

“I heard you sing once. In Aunty Christine’s. You sang Barney’s song, remember?”

 

“Don’t remind me. That’s embarrassing.”

 

“I promise I won’t remind you again if you sing now!” Tiffany kept requesting.

 

“Okaaay! What song do you wanna hear?” Taeyeon asked in defeat.

 

“Hmmmm… Love To Love You by The Corrs!” Tiffany squealed as she turned off the radio, waiting for Taeyeon to sing.

 

Taeyeon sighed but sing anyway.

 

“I would love to love you like you do me
I’d love to love you like you do me”

 

Tiffany was mesmerized by Taeyeon's singing. Her voice was so angelic and it somehow made warm feelings coat her heart.

 

“I met you on a sunny autumn day
You instantly attracted me when asking for the way
God if I had known the pain I’d make you feel
I would have stopped this thought of us, and turned upon my heel

Though you should leave me, time make it be alright
Though you must leave me, believe me when I tell you

I would love to love you like you do me
I’d love to love you like you do me
There’s a pillar in my way you see
I’d love to love you like you do me”

 

Taeyeon noticed the lyrics. She thought that Tiffany wanted to convey something through the song she requested. She continued singing while stealing a glance at Tiffany who was secretively smiling. She started to wonder why Tiffany requested this song. It was not a new song, in fact the song was pretty old now.

 

“You recognized my barrier to love
I know there’s nothing worse than unrequited love
So I prayed to God that I could give love you gave to me
But something’s lying in my way, preventing it to be

Though you should leave me, time make it be alright
Though you must leave me, believe me when I tell you

I would love to love you like you do me
I’d love to love you like you do me
There’s a pillar in my way you see
I’d love to love you like you do me

Break those pillars down
Break those pillars down
Break those pillars down
Take those pillars down.”

 

Taeyeon finished the song and received a big applause from the only audience in the car. Taeyeon was about to ask Tiffany, why she chose this song but the latter spoke faster.

 

“I took the pillars down, Taetae.” She smiled and the radio again.

 



 

 

Hello! Short update from me.
You asked for the break up, there I gave you! Hahaha kidding. I also do not really like the guy. So well, yeah. Bye Nick :p
I hope you like this chapter. Sorry, no kisses for now hehehe.
I will give you another update very soon. I feel bad for giving you such a short update. So, see you on the next update, okay?
As usual, thank you loyal readers, silent readers, and new subscriber! I hope to read your thoughts in the comment box or you can message me privately. Just let me know how do you think about the story so far.
Thanks for all the commenters! ILOVEYOUGUYS!
And thanks for the upvoters: kennlee, themaudmoonshine, Taeheyonnie, mschloe, TaeNyCute09, yana_5, KimTY_99, GGShipper, jetplane19 THANKYOUSOMUCH

TY so much,
Sara

 

E/N: Hi guys! I'm the editor of this story and I know it took awhile but I really hope you enjoy it! Kim SaRa and I, have put a lot of hard work into this fanfic.

Thanks alot!

Coolzab123