Chapter 2 Cross Temptation

Cross Temptation

"what time is your out today?" siwon ask his wife... " I dont know " yoona answered while reading some papers and checking drafts. " call me if your going home already so i can drive you home " siwon offered to his wife. " no need i take a cab i will fetch yoonwon too " yoona said. " maybe i can do the fetching " siwon said. " yoebo i can do it focus on your job ok" yoona smile. "ill try to look my car if its already done preparing" yoona said. "why dont you buy a new car instead?"siwon ask. "aish as long us your still able to use it you dont need to buy a new one"yoona proclaim.

__________________________________________________

"mind your driving arasso?" yoona reminds siwon and kiss him to lips " ill go ahead now." before she open the door siwon grab her hand."wae?"yoona ask.  siwon sign 1 more using his finger and point it on his cheek.. "wae?" yoona ask again "id already kiss you". "one more" siwon smile " please.... ". "ok" yoona quickly answer and give him a kiss on a cheek but siwon turns his head so they kiss on the lips. " yah..." yoona said and she hit siwon slightly " you said on the cheek only then why did you turn?". "what is the problem with that? siwon ask " were married right so we can kiss wherever we want" and he smile maliciously. "whatever, ill go now watch your way arasso bye."yoona smile and she gets down on the car.

__________________________________________________

Yoona entered to the boutique

Image Detail

Taeyeon greeted her " Good Morning Maam " and bow taeyeon works as a manager. yoona greeted her " good morning too" and she bow too. Seohyun is panting when she entered the boutique " Unnie sorry im late " and she surprise when she saw yoona " Omo good morning maam...."seohyun is working as a sales clerk. " Good morning too..." yoona replied with a sweet smile. then yoona's phone ring " excuse me" yoona said and walk going to her office. yoona anwered her phone call " Yoboseyo " while entering to her office

Image Detail

" Yoona I need you.." a male voice on the other line

" Ohh.....Leetuek oppa " yoona said " what help do you need?

" Jessica will be going on a runaway by next week she is the lead model and i want you to be her designer " Leetuek said

Leetuek is Jessica Jung manager.

" wow great..where is that going to be held? " yoona ask

" on paris... " leetuek quickly replied " what paris? " yoona susprised

" any problem? " leeteuk ask " aniyo how many days? " yoona response a question

" jessica is the lead model for 6 months so we need to stay there for 6 months " leetuek explained

" 6 months???" worried answer of yoona " wae? are you not available?" leeteuk ask

" hmmm ok ill go since its my job ill help you " Yoona said. " kamsahamnida i know your a great designer that's why i called you, anyway is taeyeon is there?" leetuek ask

" Wae?" yoona ask " oppa...ah you always looking at taeyeon unnie" maliciously teased leeteuk. "yah dont think like that were only friends" leetuek denied " ok ok ok fine " yoona said. 

_________________________________________________

Tiffany entered the boutique " Aish....i hate the traffic outside im late again " tiffany is working as a designer too along with yoona. " its ok maam is not strick to her employees punctuality oh saeng il chuk hamnida...." kyuhyun jokingly said who also late. " kyuhyun works as a sale clerk too along with seohyun. " Oppa your always late huh...make your habit to wake up early" seohyun said "tiffany unnie saeng il chuk hamnida". " yah seohyun your also late, tiffany saeng il chuk hamnida" taeyeon said. " its only now " seohyun said " see your late also" kyuhyun said to seohyun "treat me later because your late haha" kyuhyun said. seohyun replied only a pout. "kamsahamnida.. yoona is here already?" tiffany ask to taeyeon " Ne" taeyeon quickly answered.

back to yoona's office after talking to leeteuk, she dialled yuri's number....

__________________________________________________

" Yoboseyo" yuri said on the other line " Yuri-ah what time are you going here?" yoona ask " im on my way now" yuri replied. "oh i see take care..ill see you later ok." " Ne" yuri replied.

Meanwile at the Hotel 

"sir here is our annual report for today " sungmin handed the folder to siwon while they are heading to siwon's office. siwon grab the folder and open it "ok good" siwon said " did the conference room now is ready? " siwon ask sungmin. and they enter the office

Image Detail

" Ne all of the supervisors are already their " sungmin said. Siwon sat on his table " bring me all the papers that i need to sign with" siwon order to his secretary."after signing this papers ill go there ok" siwon said. "Ne im leaving now" sungmin said he bow to siwon as a respect.

 

________________________________________________

Yuri arrived at the boutique....

"Good morning" Yuri said to the staffs there. " good morning maam yuri " seohyun greeted her. "where is yoona?" yuri ask. "She is in her office come with me ill accompany you there." seohyun offered. "kamsahamnida" yuri said.

seohyun knock on yoona's office. " come in" yoona said. "maam, do you have visitor miss yuri is here" seohyun said. "oh let her in" yoona said. and yuri go inside of yoona's office.

yuri smile to her friend. "did you see tiffany outside?" yoona ask. " "aniyo" yuri replied. "you must greet her because today is her birthday". "really? yuri surprise. " ne " yoona said. " how come you didnt remember my birthday huh?" tiffany suddenly appear inside the office " but its ok " she smile. " Saeng il chuk hamnida tiffany unnie!!" Yoona said. and yuri followed yoona she greeted tiffany. 

yuri and tiffany became friends when yoona started her business she introduce tiffany and yuri to each other.

"ill treat you guys let's eat outside..." tifffany said

"come on..."yoona excitedly said

back to hotel

"sooyoung!!!" sungmin call the lady who is wearing a corporate attire " wae?" sooyoung said. " are you heading now to conference room?" sungmin ask. " ne" sooyoung said. " please announce that sir siwon will be late because he had to do signing" sungmin said. " ok ill go ahead now. " sooyoung walk now. sooyoung is working there as a supervisor.

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the wrong grammars hehe...hows my update?? 

thanks for subscrbing.... :)