Chapter 2

The Demon
After Krystal finished taking a shower she changed into her school unifrom , now the only thing she needed to do was tie  her shoes. walking around with her shoe laces untied ,she felt someone push her harshly to the floor causing her fall backwords towards the mansion cold hard floor. "ouch!" she felt on her bottom way to hard and she had gotten a bright red mark on the side of her leg , from where she fell. " oh my god , everyone in school will see it!". Krystal let out a a small pout and rubbed the fresh mark she just got , it was starting to bleed a little, "Victoria is going to kill me". Victoria was Krystal's close older friend besides from sulli. Victoria always looked out for the young girl. it suddenly got cold in her room. Krystal rubbed her hands together and decided to just tie her shoes and get out of her room as soon as possible. in her mind she has many questions on , "why did i fall ?" , "someone definetly pushed me with a huge force!". Krystal finished tying her shoe laces and left the room.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
it was 5:44 when she was out of the room. fewnmore hours till she was needed to go to school. she decided to go to the kitchen and grab a apple and read a book in the mean time. waling over to the kitchen counter and grabbed a bright red apple that was waiting for krystal to pick it and eat it. grabbing and walking over to the sink and turning on the faucent to wash the apple. but suddenly the water didnt come out. "what the ''. Krystal thought as the pulled the handle of the faouced which was supposed to make the water go faster and quicker. three seconds passsed and nothing happened but soon later a huge plash of water came out and she got a few drops of water in her school unifrom and face , the sleeve of the schools uniform got extremly damp and so did the apple. Krystal imidialty turned it off and had a shocked expression plasted on her face. "oh my god , my uniform!". she put the appled down in the counter again and walked over to the corner of the kitchen counter and there layed a towel. she dried the sleeve first if it helped and quicky dried her uniform and got a napkin for her face.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
it did cause a loud noice in the mansion , the next thing she knew there was a person in front of her with a dead tired sleepy face , they didnt seem happy since they woke up from their sleep. "Krystal what are you doing?". it was her Mother.
"nothing". Krystal tried to play it off as she hid the wet sleeve of her uniform behind her back. "really? then why are you awake and all wet?'. her mother asked in a anoyed tone. " ugh, fine , i got a apple and i was going to wash it but the water didnt come out bu then it did and i got all wet!". Krystal trew her hands in the hair indicating how the water when all over her. her mother looked up and down at her , then spoke up. " change and tell Minhyun to take you to school and dont forget your school bag." her mother went left the kitchen and krystal heard footsteps in the stairs. her mother was going back to sleep instead of helping her. thats why krystal didnt like explaning or even talking to her mother, she was always isolated towards her. not having any kind of daughter and mother bound. but not now was the time to get into this. she needed to change and eat and leave to school. soon later she changed again and grabbed the apple again and not forgeting her school bag like her mother said. walking out of the mansion there was minhyun in the car waiting for her. she had a feeling minhyun knew that he was goign to take her to school early since the maids love to gossip in here. walking over to the gray car , she opend the door. surely people who are rich have someone to always open the door for them but krystal didnt like that , she didnt want to be like her parents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Minhyun greeted her and said good morning and stared to drive her to her school. while on the drive , she keeps on replaying of what she dreamed of. some people say dreams are just dreams while other think that there is a reason why you dream of that. Krystal was thinking of option two. she has never dreamed of a short haired girl with blond hair. she has seen girls with that hair style but not with the person she dreamed. that person kissed her without hessitaion, as they were ok loving the same gender. Krystal knew people like the same gender but herself? and the person kissing her. she was just a sixteen year old girl that did have crushes on guys but she never questioned her likings . was this a sign that she was going love someone with the same gender?. why did it feel so reaslic?. it was emberrasing to confess that a sixteen year old has never gotten their first kiss. 
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
should she tell Victoria and Sulli of what she dreamed? 
but what if they judged her for dreaming something like that?
how will they respond to it?
will they think she now likes girls?
it scared her but at the same time she did want to tell them so she can have some weight off her back if not it would definetly bother her all day.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
"um Krystal this your stop , your school is here" Minhyun said and coughed at the end making it more awkward. Krystal was to deep into her thoughts that she forgot where she was going. " oh , sorry , thank you Minhyun". she strapped her school bag and opened the car door. after she closed the door , Minhyun drove off. Krystal let out a deep sight. looking down  at her shoes and a voice spoke up. " woah , our ice princess is here early.'' Krystal looked up and saw victoria walking towards her and had her arms wide open indicating to come towards her and hug her. krystal stayed in her spot and behind victoria was sulli with a smile on her face and waved at her. Victoria hugged krystal and let out a deep sight then smiled. "what brings you almost a hour early, your lucky we are here to keep you company". "its a long story ". sulli went to krystal and hugged her , and started laughing. " we need to hurry i have history homework i didnt finish!". Victoria looked at sulli and rolled her eyes, " didnt i tex you to stop watching your dramas and finish it". " yes you did but it was the finally and it lasted an hour! and i havent even started." sulli bit her lip as if she was emberrased of what she just admited. " sorry Krystal tells us at lunch and lets go with sulli , while the libary is still open and we have time before class." Victoria turned around and walked and sulli following but sulli turned around quickly, " krystakl lets get going!". Krystal noded and walked straight of her. she really wanted to tell them now since they werent many people , while in lunch there is a bunch of people and what if they hear and spread rumors about her liking girls?.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
~ unknown place~
"im so happy you finally went into someones dream and aw its your first victum!" a young male with tan skin and brown hair was happy for the tomboy girl for finding someone that is her victum. 
"N , I know and I cant believe it ether" the girl said with a happy smile.
" I remember my first victum , I had 4 years tyring hard until I finally did!" N was like a happy mother whos son had his first girlfriend.
"N, I have a question". 
" of course , Amber , what is it?"
"can two demons have the same victum?"
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
~
I finally wrote a quick second chapter
I have decided that I will continue this story since of you lovely people wanting more~
I have yet to think of how many chapters I will write but hopefully I do at least 10chp
excuse any horrible grammer and I have sometimes trouble explaning myself since English is not my first language
but the writting style or font is different since my laptop deleted this story but i think i got it back
excuse that.
sorry for a short chapter ( i did horrible )
Follow me on instagram 
Kri_amyen 
please comment and subscribe