Reviews. (+1 - 12/05)

4xU. The ComeBack: AWARD SHOW SEASON!
4xU's SWAN PRINCESS
Hey all! This is the REVIEW page, where I'll be reviewing your characters for SWAN PRINCESS. 
My reviews are pretty straightforward, and what I believe needs fixing will be in red so you can find it easy! 
Thanks and good luck, I hope to see those apps soon ~
DANNIE'S NOTES

 

刘小鸭 : Liu Xiaoya
DREAM
Review: Caaaat, thank you so much for being the first applicant of the Swan Princess plotline ^^ Without further ado, here is the review for Xiaoya!
Character: I love that she's Chinese-Korean, and Elkie is so cute and pretty omg! Good choices :) Her nicknames are great too, I love she has the "smol" nickname and the resting face lololol.
 #smolsquad I'm feeling it. Moving on! Her appearance is really interesting too, with her not being "visually beautiful" but her charm being what makes her pretty! :O If she's chosen, I'd def use the makeup and hair thing often lol. "wait we just saw you two hours ago what happened with your hair" "idk i was bored lolol" I like it a lot ^^ Her personality is pretty brief, but you do give me something to work with. If it isn't too much trouble, would you mind listing specific traits that I could bounce off of for positive/negatives? It personally gives me more of a visual. You did mention she was a tsundere, which makes me giggle bc with her "poker/ face" persona, it totally fits and makes me smile. It's really cute that she's super funny but no one excluding her friends know -- does that mean that the public is like "....uhm, hello?" It reminds me a lot of Krystal from f(x), Kyungri from Nine Muses and HyunA! :)))
Background: You made me laugh at the fact that her parents were like "nah we just like ducks and you were a baby lmaooo" because honestly, some parents are like that haha! Aw, she was bullied for dark skin and different looks :(( Definitely an ugly duckling situation, so I appreciate the ties you put in there! And it continued to her time in the States, that also . And now that she's Korea, her mom's family was v accepting of her! That's so sweet! yO SHE AND NAMJOON ARE BROS I'M SCREAMING. I can see Chase knowing Xiaoya bc of her ties to BTS as well, lol. So Xiaoya and Namjoon worked on music together? How did Bang PD get ahold of the music? But oh wow, she was a composer/producer for FAERIETALE??? I love that idea! So she'd already be pretty close to the girls, huh? Another thing -- I don't see her opinions/interactions with the 4xU girls. Mind looking at their apps/the member page and fixing that for me? OOooh, so instead of plastic surgery, puberty just hit her late. It does happen lol. So, as a clarification, how did she get into 4xU then? She became a trainee but you don't mention how she'd become a member. Besides that, I really like her background -- it's pretty normal and I like that she was recognized for her talents instead of her face first! :D
Love Interest: YOU GAVE ME SO MUCH POWER OMG. First off, loooove JHope, what a precious sunflower. I can see the chaos of BTS with JHope and Suga and Namjoon having these like, powwow sessions about feelings with Namjoon being the voice of reason lolol. Because you left it more open to me, there's nothing to really critique but know that much hilarity will ensue if she's chosen!
ETC: Her stagename and meaning is so cute I love it! Okay, so BOTH ideas I lOVE. Hiphop unit AND Grace being a four membered group. It was my original idea, but I wanted to really to give the new applicants some freedom ~ If you fix up the things in red, I'll accept Dream! I think she's a very cute and unique character with a lot of potential and steady ties to the group :) Thanks for applying again ~~
Background information
Face Claim CLC's Elkie
Position Swan Princess
Love Interest BTS's JHOPE
Birthdate
  • January 11th, 1994
Persona The Hidden Gem
 
Status
  • PENDING...
blue_gem_diamond_jewel.png

 

 장은별/ Jang Eunbyul
EUNBYUL
Review: Hiya Liam! Thanks for applying for the SWAN PRINCESS plotline~ Let's get started with your review, shall we? :)
CHARACTER: First of all, Hyelim is GORGEOUS and totally fits the visual aspect that I have in mind! Her appearance looks good, I love that she's the effortless kind of fashionisita ~
Onto her personality:
fashionable isn't a personality trait imo, might i suggest using "creative" or "confident"? Also, your traits don't seem to completely match up with the personality you've given me. Could you fix that up a bit? For example, use "honest" or "versatile" in her postive traits. Maybe decide whether she's mature or childish for her negatives, you can spin either to your advantage. I do really like her personality list and descriptions, but they don't match up so I'm not sure which one to base the character off of? :O 

BACKGROUNDHer background is also a little bit of an issue... it'd make more sense if her sister was older, so signing her up for singing courses or letting her tag along etc. makes more sense. Also, she was born in 1991 so she wouldn't wouldn't be an infant in 2009, she'd be 18. I'm also not sure when she started training, you say she was 20 but also say she was at YG before that...? It also didn't say how she came to know 4xU or her closeness with each of the girls, or how she knows Yoo Jaesuk and SNSD. I hope you don't think I'm being too picky, I just really want to make sure I understand your character! With her likes/dislikes/tidbits, I love them! There's no problem here. I'm really into that she was apart of PROD101, that might be why Woollim chose her to be apart of 4xU!
LOVE INTEREST: Awww Leo and her were schoolmates! I can believe that, and the fact that they fell into that sort of semi-long distance relationship makes me reeeeally happy, it's very realistic for the idol industry. I would, however, be pushing back on when the coupel revealed themselves. It kinda seems like the last two stepping stones for this relationship are missing. How'd they start dating? Why did they want to come forward so readily when Leo is so shy and private about his life? This couple could be a very cute opposites couple, but I just need a liiiittle more on how it developed. :) 
ETC/Ending: I do think that Eunbyul has the potential to be a very well developed character, she just needs some more polish and little adjustments to make her more well rounded! :D Let me know when you make fix the issues I had in red and I'll re-read and accept her!
Background information
Face Claim Wonder Girl's Hyelim 
Position Swan Princess
Love Interest VIXX's Leo
Birthdate
  • December 19, 1991
Persona Stunning Miss J
 
Status
  • ACCEPTED
 

 

 

류소민: RYU SOMIN 
FAYZA (패이자)
Review: Sien!! Thank you so much for applying, let's get to your review! Yours will be a little different from the other two, broken up by character (includes background), relationships, forti, and love interest, followed by ending comments!
CHARACTER: First off, BOTH of your fc are sooo cute -- I just love Uji's look more, if that's okay? Onwards then! So, she's from the US originally! That's really cool, she can get along with JJ and Sophie then, as they use English as well :) I love that although she's the visual, she's the fashion hole lololol. Omg, her personality is like Clara's!! She seems like a sweetheart and I know having someone quieter might give Su-chin a chance to relax lololol
A rich girl huh??? I would've never guess from her personality, but that's super interesting! Even though she's rich, she was often lonely and kids can be cruel to those different from them, aw :( Poor thing even stopped singing because of it... Oh wow! She made the decision in order to go under the knife to further her career, and the CEO encouraged it... wow! 
OH I LOVE THIS IDEA SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA. For Fayza to be apart of a group sort of side by side to 4xU.... Aaaaah I love it so much!! Forti seems like a really cool idea, like KARD or Lucky J! I also like how she came into 4xU -- it makes sense with the story :) No complaints here! 
She's got a lot of likes/dislikes, which is great because I'd have a lot to work with if she was chosen! cURSING IS BAD OOOH BOY IS SHE IN FOR A RIDE WITH SOME OF THE MEMBERS LOLOL she'll protect Clara from being exposed to such things I'm guessing ahahaha~
RELATIONSHIPS: Even though her parents weren't around, it's nice to see they support their children! I love that her older brother is close by Woollim to look out for her, and her youngest is the classic "i'm a little but i still love you" lmao
Her best friend is suuuuper cute, omg. and uuugh missed gay connections oh well, they're still super cute and I'm here for it! Oooooh tension between her and Venus -- that makes sense since Venus is more careful around others. I'm sure it'll work out though if she is chosen! 
FORTI: Okay, onto what really made me excited about your app -- the co-ed group she originally debuted with! 
I ACTUALLY GOT REALLY SAD ABOUT LEX AND EUIJIN LEAVING OMG. They're both actually on the unit and in that group, which will work well for the future (hopefully) if Fayza's chosen ~ Thank you for including their discography. I quite like this idea, maybe there's the chance that a Forti comeback is within sight hehehe :D
LOVE INTEREST: Awwww yes I was really excited about this part too, tbh. He seems like a great match for Fayza and I'm laughing at the idea of Lex and Bohee just quietly fighting over Somin in the bg thinking she can't hear when she totally can hahaha! Oooh, possessive huh? Hopefully that doesn't get too aggressive! I like the visual you gave me of their contrasts -- I can totally see Fayza and the petite shy princess and then Lex is her mafia boyfriend, it's actually quite endearing! He also knows the new girls, which is really cool. He's probs like "THESE ARE YOUR FRIENDS THEY ARE FINE PLS PROTECT HER" and scares the hell outta Clara xD
ETC/Ending comments: Fayza wasn't a character I was expecting, but I've totally fallen in love with her! It's obvious you put a lot of care and thought into every aspect of her, and so I can't find a mistake at all! Fayza is officially accepted, thank you sooo much for applying and best of luck ~
Background information
Face Claim BESTie's Uji
Position Swan Princess
Love Interest BIGFLO's Lex
Birthdate
  • April 16th, 1993
Persona Victorious Beauty
 
Status
  • ACCEPTED!
blue_gem_diamond_jewel.png

 

OK MISO (옥미소)
MISO (미소)
Review: sHAY Let's get started shall we? :D 
CHARACTER: fIRST OF ALL I'M SO WEAK FOR MIJOO OMG. #realgay bYE moving on ahem -- The style and appearance section is still blank? Appearance is fine if there's nothing differing from Mijoo and Miso, but I'd like to know if she's like, a fashion disaster or crowds the dorm with clothes from Paris lololol ~ Her personality is thorough and I love it. She's got all the makings to be that it-girl tbh. I sense she'd actually fight someone (ahemgigimaybe???) if she's chosen to get a thing she wants. I just love her overall energy that I'm getting, because she'd be sort of a boost to the group if she's chosen!
BACKGROUND: I'M LAUGHING AT THE 4XHER PUN WHAT A GOOD JOKE. Uhm, this girl has pLANS AND IS NOT ABOUT TO LET ANYONE IN HER WAY OH MY GOD??? She's like, an anti-hero almost omg. Like she did swoop in but not out of the goodness of her heart. OMG LIKE SHARPAY FROM HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL i'm sorry I got excited there. ahem. Her relationships are good too -- it's really varied amongst the girls and she'd play well and keep things interesting in the group! :O
Her trivia and things are good to go as well,I'll just mention three things here:
1) BEES.
2) "One does not become a Hallyu star by stubbornly sticking to Korean"
3) uHM AUAL HETEROROMANTIC IS STILL IN THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY AND I'M HERE FOR THIS.
LOVE INTEREST: Aaaah it's an OC, and with Sandeul as the faceclaim. B1A4's Solo Day album was in my top 10 for like, two years straight (and now I wanna listen to it. May the madness begin again lolol) hE SOUNDS LIKE A VERY GOOD EGG INDEED. Physics is great lololol is it really, Yoo Seok???? IS IT??? 
ANYWAYS, this poor boi is neighbors with 4xU omg. The things he's heard and the fact that he hasn't called the cops is honestly a miracle lol 
UHM I LOVE THIS RELATIONSHIP??? IT'S PURE AND GOOD AND I'M HONESTLY WONDERING WHY MY GF DOESN'T LIKE GOING OUTDOORS BC I WANNA DO THIS LMAO. (i guess i'm yoo seok and she's miso in this situation bYE) So yes. I approve of this relationship whole heartedly and love everything about it. 
ENDING COMMENTS: I feel like a proud mom of your characters???? Idk, I just love the way you write tbh and Miso is soo different from Sophie and I think it's great. YOU'RE great. (it also might have to do with the fact that it's 1:30AM when I'm writing this but I couldn't sleep so here we are...) Besides the appearance/fashion thing (which isn't a hUGE deal, just some nice good old info that'd help me out!) I'm going to list Miso as ACCEPTED. ((honestly i love miso so much if she's not chosen as the new member she will be around bc urkljngasfbye))
Background information
Face Claim Lovelyz' Mijoo
Position Swan Princess
Love Interest Yoo Seok (FC: B1A4's Sandeul)
Birthdate
  • May 6th, 1995
Persona Ambitious Sass Queen
 
Status
  • ACCEPTED!
blue_gem_diamond_jewel.png

 

Sòng Lì Yǔ | 宋丽羽 
Tián | 甜
Review: Omg Fei this review is literally later than the time of the year it is and I'M SO SORRY.... But anyways, we're jumping in and I'm excited!!!
CHARACTER: Okay!!! I love Jing Tian ((i think you used her as a first option for your app for Cinderella, so I'm sure you know this, but yes!! so pretty!!!)) I also love her name, it's so pretty! Yeees I love the sort of unique style she has, it's verastile and I love the piercings! Her personality is also very interesting, and concise!! However, I do get her overall identity and if she were chosen, I'm sure you'd let me know if she were a bit off!!! I love that she's Chinese-Korean, so no problems so far~
For her trivia, me @ the Former EXO members too, tho I think Rye has me beat lmao xD I like her trivia, it makes sense and ties into her story well, as well as what I had in mind for the Swan Princess plotline :))) p.s. heteroflexible SCREAMS i'm here for this bless you
BACKGROUND: Brb sobbing bc that's so sad but also really unique of how she got to be beautiful!!! AND SHE'S COUSINS WITH SOLAR I'M -- Her name change is also understandable as well! It's really sweet that Solar and Tian are so close, honestly, it makes me feel warm that even though Tian's been through so much, she has Solar to fall back on. Also these relationships -- I'm loving it??? I can see her interactions with all the girls clearly as well as her family! :D ((also yes pls spoil clara even tho she should be a spoiled brat bc of all the attention and praise bUT WHO KNOWS #spoilersdon'tgetttooexcitednow)) 
LOVE INTEREST(S): UHMMM??? I'M SO INTO THE FACT THAT YOU COLLABED WITH ANOTHER MEMBER FOR THIS EVEN IF IT DIDN'T WORK OUT. They're so sweet and precious that I want to write a story about them regardless of if Tian's chosen or not uhm??? I'm just so happy of the unique love lines and plots everyone comes up with <3 <3 <3
Moving on to Mr. Park ~ ((Honestly, I've been bopping to him and Britney Spears which is weird I know BUT it got me motivated lmao)) IU5BKLTEARL TRUE WHY IS CHASE FRIENDS WITH SO MANY RAPPERS call her out tbh be friends with more people girl. I'm just -- he's so sweet to her and I'm just???? wow??? and then Tian's understandable precautions omg omg omg omg... Anyways I'm gushing a lots. 
ENDING NOTES: Uhm, nothing's wrong here, honestly, I'm so distraught because I have so many amazing apps for consideration and it's like Cinderella all over again omg??? BUT, I love it at the same time TT^TT I love Tian and the thought you put into her as a character and her love interest/development being intertwined with her story!! Tian is ACCEPTED, thank you so much for applying Fei! 
Background information
Face Claim Jing Tian
Position Snow Princess
Love Interest SANGMI / Jay Park
Birthdate
  • Feb. 21st, 1991
Persona 4D Angel
 
Status
  • ACCEPTED
blue_gem_diamond_jewel.png

 

 

Applicant #
Review: 
Background information
Face Claim TBA
Position Swan Princess
Love Interest TBA
Birthdate
  • TBA
Persona TBA
 
Status
  • TBA
blue_gem_diamond_jewel.png

 

 

Applicant #
Review: 
Background information
Face Claim TBA
Position Swan Princess
Love Interest TBA
Birthdate
  • TBA
Persona TBA
 
Status
  • TBA
blue_gem_diamond_jewel.png

 

 

Applicant #
Review: 
Background information
Face Claim TBA
Position Swan Princess
Love Interest TBA
Birthdate
  • TBA
Persona TBA
 
Status
  • TBA
blue_gem_diamond_jewel.png