VAREITY 04. REAL GOT7: HALLOWEEN PRANK FEAT. JJ

4xU. The ComeBack: AWARD SHOW SEASON!

VAREITY 04. - REALGOT7: HALLOWEEN PRANK FEAT. JJ

 



 In the JYP building, idols were seen coming and going, and one in particular set off a spark of interest of those who noticed.

"Was that JJ from IDYLL?" A girl asked, seeing another girl with a face mask on being ushered in from the car to the entrance from underground. Her friend raised an eyebrow at her. "Seriously? This is JYP, she may be friends with someone here, but I bet it's Suzy or someone from TWICE. No need to get worked up."

The girl nodded, squinting again at the JYP building across the street. "You're probably right..."

INSIDE JYP...

There was a filming crew set up, but before they brought in the victims of today's show, they decided to bring in a special guest. "Hello, iGOT7!" The boy group's manager greeted the rolling camera he was holding, "Today, we will be doing a special scare test for the boys that you'll see just for Halloween -- but we had to plan it with people they'd never expect to be apart of it. So we called in one of the people that GOT7 have gotten close to recently. She should be here-- Oh! Here she comes." He turned the camera around, revealing a young woman with brown hair and a face mask. SHe was obviously smiling underneath, waving at the manager and bowing.

"Hello, hello everyone. Are we filming already?" She asked. Her voice would be familiar to some, and she stood behind the manager as he held it up to get the both of them in frame. "Just introducing iGOT7s to the attacker of today's scare test. Would you like to do the reveal?"

"Ah, I kind of want to wait so the fans will be surprised as well though." She mentioned, looking over the man. He laughed, "Alright, if that's how you want it. Tell us a snippet of what we're doing then."

"Well," Her eyes crinkled again, surely smiling underneath her mask, "We are gathering GOT7 here in order to film an episode of their show, Real GOT7. They'll be assuming it's a contest for designing a DVD cover, and they'll be reviewing some secret footage that the crew has prepared -- but instead they're in for a scary surprise!" She waved her fingers in a typical "spooky" fashion.

"And you will be the one scaring them?" The manager asked. She nodded, "Yes, I will be! I'm excited and nervous, what if one of them beats me up?" She laughed along the manager.

"Just hit them back, they deserve it." That caused more laughter.

"Let's get ready shall we?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. "GOT7's Scare Test: Start!" She clapped her hands, and the camera was cut to another scene.

The makeup crew hurriedly set to work getting their female guest ready and setting up the "commentary section" where she would hide under.

"Will I know who's coming?" She asked, dark hair covering her face and identity from the camera once more as she wiggled under the table to hide. When the crew told her no, she nodded. "Ah, so I just have to keep scaring my hardest then?"

"Is there someone in particular you want to scare?"

"There's two," She admitted, "JB and Bambam. Bambam because he scared one of my members, and JB... because I want to scare him." She revealed, making everyone laugh. "I hope I do!"

The crew and commentary on screen wished the guest luck as the filming in the other room began.

GOT7 went around to discuss what they thought the show meant and represented, all while coloring and making a design for the cover. Whoever was the best would get a prize, and while they were doing so, one by one they'd go in to make and record commentary on another episode for the DVD. It seemed simple enough for the boys. 

The room was silent for a while, and the guest wondered who would come. When the first victim sat down, she tensed up and waited for the cue. When the ghost on the computer screen screeched, the man didn't even flinch. 

"Is this it?" He almost seemed bored, and that was the perfect time to strike. She attacked, pushing him back and was rewarding with a loud scream from GOT7's leader. After pushing him back into a corner and almost making him curse, the 'ghost' tried to scurry out as JB tried to follow it. He was not able to and settled for laughing hysterically in the recording room, continuously laughing and screaming about the scare.

Time to reveal the specifal guest...

The guest entered the room, arms open for a hug and JB jumped up from his chair in a defensive stance.

"Who are you, who are you??" He demanded, laughing as he pushed the wig out of the way. The cameras angled so the viewers could see the face too.

It's 4xU's JJ!

"Noona why?!? Why are you like this?!" He screeched, half heartedly pushing her away before hugging her. JJ was laughing hysterically as she hugged him back. "I got you sooo good!" She was gleeful, and he just laughed and shook his head.

"You're crazy, I can not believe you're doing this --" He let her go in order to do some comentary on the actual reason for the episode. He exited the room after saying goodbye to JJ who had settled back down under the table, shaking his head. 

"Ah, so JJ-noona was responsible for this. I'll have to get her back somehow." He talked to one of the cameras following him to the holding room so he could watch the other members get scared by his friend.

Jackson was next, and like most people, JJ was expecting him to give the best reaction. 

And as expected, he was distracted by giving commentary and screamed not only at the screen scare, but when JJ emerged after him from under the table, following him into the corner, even being able to pull him forward and he fell off the chair as she ran out of the room, leaving Jackson on the floor. She laughed as she rounded the corner to the camera.

"Ah, that was so satisifing." She grinned as she parted the wig, "Should I go see him now? Or is he dead? Did I scare him that much?" JJ laughed again, obviously enjoying herself. She took the wig off for a moment, shaking her head as she heard Jackson's commentary about the scare and entered the room.

"It was you, noona???" He yelled, half laughing and part reacting.

"Do you know how many years you took off my life??" He accused her, and she laughed again, slapping the table. "I hate you!!" He collasped in the chair again, being dramatic. "Awww, Noona is sorry Jackson~" JJ grinned.

"Don't lie." He waved her off, pouting. She just laughed again as he left, putting the wig back on with the help of a crew member and settling back under the table.

"JJ's scary enough without the wig and fake blood." Jackson claimed to JB as he arrived in the waiting room. JB just laughed at him and the two settled to see who was next.

It was Mark next. Like JB, he seemed to have no reaction to the screen scare, pausing the computer and looking around. "What is this?" He asked, and as soon as he did, JJ decided to pounce.

Mark did let out a screech as JJ pushed him back, even kneeing her in the shoulder before she ran off. As soon as she was at the door, Mark started laughing, wandering around the first room a little aimlessly. He seemed delighted even after being scared, even sitting back down to continue the commentary while asking who was under the table.

JJ re-entered the room, holding out her hand in greeting. "Hey, who are you?" Mark laughed, and when JJ parted the wig he laughed even harder. "Oh man, that was good!" He said in English, giving her a quick hug as they both burst into a fit. JJ wondered if this would count as her work out. As Mark headed out, he fist bumped her before she scurried under the table again, getting ready for her next victim. 

Youngjae happened to be pulled next. He gave a pretty decent scream to the screen, ripping both his headphones out and pushing out and looking to the side just as JJ starting to come up. He kept screaming as JJ pushed him further into the corner, even as he struggled in her grip. As she left, Youngjae threw his hat at her and screamed again, crounching to the floor.

"Mommmm..." He whined, picking up his hat and putting it back on. He noticed JJ coming back in the room, and like the others, demanded to know who it was. When JJ did as she did before, he was whiny once more.

"Noona!" He whined, batting her hand away, following her out of the room again and whining occasionally. JJ went back into the room as he stayed outside to do his commentary. The video man just outside the room managed to stop her before sending the next of the three in. "You seem like you're having fun!"

"I got most of them which makes me really happy," JJ laughed, adjusting the wig so you could see her face, "And it's all in good fun. No one's gotten hurt yet, but I'm hoping that Bambam will be the best one so I can get my revenge for Chase."

"Ah, does Bambam play pranks on her?"

"Kind of. He sends her really vague and worrying text messages a lot." She admitted, "But he did get her the last time we were hanging out. Chase and I decided to spend the day with GOT7 when we were free and Bambam managed to scare her and made her drop her coffee she just bought. So Chase, I'm doing this for you. I hope you will be satisified." She smiled to the camera, adjusting her wig once more before scurrying under the table as she heard the elevator ding to signal the next victim coming down the hall.

The next to come to her was Yugyeom. It seemed most of the members were expecting a large reaction from the youngest, so JJ readied herself. However, Yugyeom didn't react until later after the screen scare, so when she finally pulled herself up out of the floor, there was little reaction other than giggling from him. She scurried down the hall, frowning as she fixed the wig again. "This is getting harder as time goes on," She complained to the camera, "And he didn't react at all... That's really no fun." She heard Yugyeom laughing and pouted a little as she walked to the entrance of the room. He looked over, still giggling.

"Aw noona, it was you?" She ignored him, going to get back under the table as he attemped to stop her. "It's not your fault!" He insisted, still smiling, "I don't get scared by these types of things. Did you get the others though?"

"Yeah. But I wanted to scare all of you. You're boring, Yugyeom. We'll find some way to scare you." She mock threatened, making him laugh again. "Okay, okay, bye noona." He waved, letting the tablecloth settle down and heading to where the other members were, getting similar "you're boring" comments from them.

Jinyoung was similar. He had a minimal reaction to the scare, and JJ was struggling to get up and down again. "You missed the timing!" Youngjae insisted, the group heading down to confront the girl group member. She was in the middle of revealing who she was to Jinyoung, who only laughed at her and gave her a hug for her effort.

"I want to dress up as the ghost!" Mark claimed as the group discussed their next move to ensure that Bambam was the ultimate ending to the scary episode. He looked over at the crew, "Don't send Bambam yet, let me and JJ switch so she can watch and I'll take her place." And so they did, JJ coming back out with a smile on her face and shaking hands with Mark, who was putting on the wig.

"Make sure you get him good for me and Chase, okay?" She said in English, and he winked. "Gotcha." 

She took a seat with the rest of the boys, making a face as she settled in. JB sat next to her, "What's wrong?"

JJ playfully glared and pointed at Yugyeom and Jinyoung, "You guys are no fun at all!" The boys laughed at her whining, and JB casually slung an arm over her chair. "It's okay noona, Mark will make sure to get Bambam, and you can watch! It'll be fun."

"Yeah, I guess." JJ leaned back, tilting her head as her attention went to the screen. "Are we eating after this?" She suddenly asked, and JB smiled. "If you want."

Before the two could discuss further, Bambam was led to the room where Mark was waiting under the table. "Let the show begin!" Jackson whispered excitedly, clinging onto Youngjae as they watched. 

And a show they got. Bambam had stood up in anger at the screen's scare, but when Mark began screaming and emerging from under the table -- the chase was on. Mark managed to get Bambam all the way down the hallway, and the viewing room was in an uproar of laughter. JB even fell off his chair while JJ was in tears about how hilarious the scene was. When the two came back, JJ high fived Mark and Bambam began whining.

"Noona, why did you let them do this to me???"

"She did it to us!" Jackson exclaimed, pointing to her. She grinned as Bambam stood slack jawed for a second before looking at the cameras. "Why couldn't I be surprised by JJ-noona??"

JB kicked Bambam's ankle, "Hey, watch it! Be respectful!" While JJ just laughed at the boys antics.

Soon enough, the episode was over and JB was thanking the crew and staff for the Horror special of Real GOT7. "Also, thank you to JJ-noona, who was the original ghsot and managed to scare almost all of us. We're very happy to see you and have you here with us. Would you like to say anything?" He gestured to the camera.

"Yes," JJ turned her attention to the camera, "I would like to thank iGOT7's for being so nice about me being friends with the boys and allowing me to do this, and for the staff and managers for setting this up... I'd like to thank you guys too, my face hurts from smiling and laughing so much. I'm glad I was able to be apart of this and share this with everyone who will watch it." She nodded. 

Mark spoke up, "We hope to see more interactions with GOT7 and 4xU, so please look forward to that!" She nodded in agreement, smiling a bit. JJ allowed the group to do their exit greeting and did a small one of her own before the cameras went off and they were dismissed. JB hung back with her, adjusting his coat. "So, you're hungry?"

"You know I am." She smiled at him, putting on her own coat. He jerked his head towards the door. "Let's go get some ramyun then."


ON JJ's Instagram account+ shared by 4xU social media:


Thanks to GOT7 who allowed me to participate in the recording of their REAL GOT7 show, soon to be released for ~Halloween~. Yes, some of them are wearing Christmas outfits. No, I don't know why lol. Much love from your scary noona ~ JJ

comments:
@mark_tuan: uuuugh I can't believe you got most of us lolol. good to see you tho!

@chaseadventures93: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA @bambam1a SHE SHOWED ME THE CLIP REVENGE IS SWEET

@bambam1a: i thought u loved me why are you happy about my suffering TT_TT


 



DISPATCH GOSSIP COLUMN: 4XU AND WOOLLIM UNDER FIRE: IS 2JB A THING? IS CLARA PARTICIPATING IN A SURVIVAL SHOW?

 


Ever since the horror Halloween episode of JYP's group GOT7 (show titled: REAL GOT7), things have been getting heated for Woollim Ent. and JYP. While this wasn't news, the groups of 4xU and GOT7 are known to interact frequently, netizens have noticed and pointed out small things during the episode between leader JB and guest JJ. Still shots were uploaded of JB's arm around JJ's chair, JJ asking if they were going to eat later, and even noticing how comfortable JJ was with touching JB rather than the other members. Netizens are quite divided on the issue, but it's clear that no matter what, there's definitely chemistry between the two.

comments:
 - omg omg so I wasn't the only one who noticed right? I think they're really cute together -- JB did send her a personal message on Star Show 360 back in the summer too! It's sooo cute~

- I've seen sources from Woollim that have denied this, but there's also idols that hint at these things to get press too. I won't believe anything until the two themselves say something.

- Aaaaah, JB isn't good enough for JJ. As a Jung sister she needs to have higher standards if she is dating him....


Once exams for the final season have concluded, Dispatch officials have caught 4xU's maknae CLARA out at the SBS Broadcasting system several times with different groups of people. Recently an official obtained the photo above from a source, claiming they are a contestant in a survival show (that was unnamed at this point in time) alongside the group's maknae. With 4xU's visual TINA withdrawing from the group, is CLARA moving onto a new company? Woollim and management have yet to make a comment on the subject.

comments:
-really??? she'd be eliminated in the first round, i bet. that girl is like a leaf -- she's going to be crushed. she's not cut out for the idol world like her brother is.

- wow, everything was going so well for 4xU... what a same it all had to fall apart after Tina left...

- hahahahaha you must be kidding this is obviously fake. if someone was going to start a rumor about someone in 4xU, don't use the weakest link, it's just sad. clara doesn't do anything special, how could she have even been considered for a survival show in the first place???

 


 

Author's Note
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! I wanted to do something for the holiday but honestly couldn't think of anything until I remembered Real Got7's prank/scare video (here it is if you wanna watch the actual version lol) and I couldn't resist editing it to fit in JJ!! I'm sorry it's more single member centric, but the way JJ and JB interact is really cute to me TT^TT If anyone would like to see more little things like this with your love interest, let me know and direct me to where I might find videos or things that you could see your member appearing on alongside them!!
I hope you enjoyed your spooky day, and I'll be attempting to get more chapters out for the younger members!!! I did start some drama and it'll be revealed slowly but surely !!!! 
Please remember to comment, I'm worried about some of you TT^TT ;;;;; I hope you're all taking care as it gets colder where I'm from. Be safe and stay well!
blue_gem_diamond_jewel.png