IDYLL 03. Infinite Challenge: VS EXO.

4xU. The ComeBack: AWARD SHOW SEASON!

IDYLL 03. - Infinite Challenge: VS EXO!

 

       

It was a pretty busy day for the Infinite Challenge crew. It wasn't often that there were two hot idol groups being featured on the same episode, and therefore needed to have their schedules worked around. However, the second group was a surprise not only to the audience but to the first group and Infinite Challenger member Jae-suk. 

They started out like a normal episode, with a short explanation of the challenge given to Jae-suk and introducing EXO (minus one due to Lay's schedules in China). 

"I'm nervous for this, honestly, but if I'm with EXO, how can I lose?" Jae-suk joked, before standing up as the door opened, bringing attention to the SM member coming through the door, looking a little rushed. 

Kyuhyun bowed and hugged his fellow SMTown members and took a seat next to Jae-suk as a 'surprise MC'. "I came because I'm nervous for them." He gestured towards the boy group. Jae-suk nodded, "Ah yes, because they're working with me? It's a challenge, isn't it?" He joked, earning laughs from some of the members of EXO.

"No, that's not it. On who they're up against." Kyuhyun casually mentioned, confusing the rest of them. "What do you mean? This is a challenge for me, isn't it?" Jae-suk looked over at the crew, trying to figure out what the Super Junior maknae had meant. 

"What do you mean --" Suho started to ask before the door slammed open once more, revealing Amber and four other girls that caused a bit of a ruckus amongst the room, most of it originating from Amber, Chase, and JJ shouting and greeting the various members they were close to before turning their attention to the PD. 

"Welcome IDYLL," The producer announced, "The official challenger in this episode of Infinite Challenge!" Applause boke out as the five girls settled themselves in chairs next to the boy group. 

"Are we your type? Hello, we are IDYLL." They greeted, earning more applause and cheers. "Ah, wow, of course you'd all set this up. Amazing, I can't believe you got Kyuhyun in on it too!" Chanyeol laughed, applauding the production crew's hard work to get this match up to happen.

"Welcome, IDYLL! Wow, you're really a hot topic right now, this is your first group subunit and your song is already nominated for number one -- how do you feel about that?" Jae-suk asked, and the girls all grinned brightly. 

JJ started, "Honestly, it's an honor. We weren't expecting it and we're very thankful for the nomination regardless of whether we win or lose." 

"We wrote the track completely on our own," Tina further explained, "So it means even more to us because we really did put ourselves into this track. It's kind of a preview for the future of our group. We want to continue to grow and make music on our own to give to our fans who've been so patient and loyal while we were gone." 

"We hope for much success to continue coming your way," Jae-suk thanked the girls, "Now, if we can get back to my confusion -- why are you here?"

"We heard you were performing with EXO," Amber explained, "And we couldn't help but think that it was just too easy learning a dance and singing, so the producers added a second obstacle for you to succeed."

"Oh, I'm very interested now," Xiumin spoke up, "What's the challenge?" 

JJ grinned, "Well, our team is known for our self-produced tracks and lyrics, while you're known for your musicality and dancing. So here's the deal: We write our own song down to the last note with Amber, and put that against yours in SM Station. Whichever gets the most views within a month wins." 

"Why Amber, if I may ask, you already have four members. No offense." Baekhyun waved to Amber, who glared. "I see how it is, Baekhyun. I see you." She jokingly threatened, making the two motion towards the younger boy group member. 

"I actually have a conflicting schedule and won't be able to participate for the majority of the project." Tina spoke up, smiling at Baekhyun, who just grinned back. 

"What's that for? What are you two grinning about?" 

Jae-suk eyed the two, "Don't tell me... you're dating and going to reveal it to the public?" This caused Chase to absolutely lose it, earning a barrage of slaps on the shoulder and back from Tina. 

"S-sorry, Baekhyun's just... not her type, I think." Chase hid her smile behind her hand, "But no, they just happen to be in the same project. And Tina just has other things she has to do during this time. So that's where Amber comes in."

Sangmi nodded, "And of course, there's stakes if you lose this part. Not just for Jae-suk but for all of you." Jae-suk stood up from his place, waving his arms and pointing at members of the production crew. 

"Hey don't you think this is too much?? EXO already has to suffer because of me joining their group, now you're dragging IDYLL into this as well?" Jae-suk accused, making the two groups laugh. 

"The girls are the ones who came up with it, not me." The PD revealed, and shock rippled across the men's faces. "Wow, women can really be like this then." Baekhyun mused, earning a smack on the back from Amber. "They're almost all older than you, including me, so stop that!" 

Tina bit the inside of her cheek. She almost wanted to saying something about Taeyeon breaking up with him, but she'll just mention it to the girls afterwards and have a good laugh then. 

"Anyways~" Chase brought attention back to the task at hand, "We were thinking that the losing idol group would have to something during their next promotion cycle that the other group decides on after the results are out." 

"Oooooh!" EXO seemed impressed by the punishment, "It's an all or nothing kind of deal, huh?" The girls nodded. JJ smiled, extending her hand to Suho, "So, do we have a deal?"

"You sound like Ursula from The Little Mermaid!" Sangmi laughed, stopping when JJ nudged her playfully to stop. Suho looked around at the boys, "I think we can handle that, don't you think?" When no one was against the idea, Suho shook JJ's hand firmly, sealing the two part challenge. 

"Alright, you have 30 days. EXO and Jae-suk, you must learn and perform the dance and song. IDYLL+Amber, you must create a song from scratch and make a music video of it by then." 

"Both really different things, but still hard in their own right." Sangmi nodded, wishing luck to the boys. "You'll see us in a few weeks, then."

"Until the challenge, this is EXO and IDYLL+Amber," Jae-suk started, and Amber muttered, "We gotta think of a better name than that, guys." 

"On Infinite Challenge!" 

After that, the crew checked in on the two groups as they went forward with their respective challenges. Teaching Jae-suk the dance and then recording was proving to be difficult, and when they checked into IDYLL, they proved just as stumped. 

"It's harder because of our different approaches to creating music and our personal styles." JJ spoke to the camera, sighed as the background was focused to reveal Chase and Amber bickering over the back track and how heavy the drums should be.

"What about lyrics?" JJ then waved Sangmi over, who showed a mass of papers with circled lines, crossed out ones, and all in different colors.

"We've got a rough draft, so to speak." Sangmi explained, flipping through the pages. "Amber had an idea the day of so we've been playing off of that continuously these past two weeks, and now we've got lyrics that all sound nice together, but just putting them together to the music is proving difficult...."

"Especially since Chase and Amber keep fighting about certain elements." JJ smiled tiredly as Chase let out a screech over something Amber had probably added or deleted. 

"It's not malicious or anything, but it's definitely draining when we all have to be here and we're still promoting." Sangmi sighed, running a hand through her hair. "We should get back to working now, thanks for stopping by!" JJ waved, before the two hurried back over to smooth over the argument and get the ball back on track.

The next clip of the girls showed Amber backstage at Inkigayo, listening to something in her ears. "Amber, what are you doing?" The crew prompted, making Amber sit up and smile. "I came with IDYLL to watch them perform and so we could work on the song."

"Ah yes, last time we saw you, you were having a bit of trouble with Chase." Amber rubbed the back of her neck, sighing at the memory. "Yeah, Chase and I are really more hands on and individualistic than Sangmi and JJ, who are more towards working as a group and not as individuals. So we clashed a bit in the middle there, but thanks to many more hours of compromise and talking, we have a rough track and should be recording tonight!" 

"What about the video?" 

Amber leaned back, "Well, I have SMTOWN next week, and EXO is doing a concert and SMTOWN, so we'll be doing it then." 

"So both of you know what you're up against?"

"Kind of," Amber sighed, "It's just easier that way. IDYLL's taking a week and half hiatus to ensure they're in top form for this before coming back, and I feel bad. They're getting nominations for 1st place almost every week." She pointed to the screen, where once again, IDYLL was amongst the front runners for the trophy. They lost by barely a hundred points, and Amber groaned. 

"Nooooo, I thought for sure they'd win... Oh well." She sighed, turning back to the camera. "They'll be wrapping up to head back to the studio with me, and I want the song to be a complete secret until it's revealed on the show!" 

"Not even a hint to the title?" 

Amber pretended to think, and just stood up, "Nah, I think it's just going to be All Mine for the time being. See ya in a week!" 

Finally it was three days before the deadline, and while EXO had a concert that they'd officially record the performance, they were currently preparing for a concert when they heard some noises from outside their room.

Yixing was the one who lost rock, paper, scissors and had to go and open the door. "I've got an idea who it might be, hyung~" Sehun teased, hiding behind the door. "Don't worry, I'll get them if they scare you!"

Yixing peeked the door open to peer out at what was happening. "It's Amber...?" He tilted his head as he watched Amber adjust the angle she was holding her camera  at outside their door, either unaware of Yixing's prescence or choosing to ignore it, passing by without a care with a song playing in the background and rounding a corner. 

"She just walked away, she was playing a song... maybe she's recording something?" Yixing asked, and the group shrugged, going back to being prepped for their stage. Sehun sighed, "I was hoping it'd be the girls. They're a lot of fun!" 

"Yeah, it was fun recording with them for Infinite Challenge, I look forward to the next interview segment when we figure out who wins!" Chen grinned, "I'd really like to work with Chase, Yixing, you used her for her MV, what's she like as a collaborator?" 

"Ah, that's a question for Suga, she's only appeared in a music video." Yixing admitted, "But I think she'd be fun to work with as well."

Suho shrugged, "I think that JJ would be more my style, even Sangmi." 

"I love working with Tina on set, honestly." Baekhyun grinned, checking his makeup in the mirror, "So I can only imagine the rest of them are a lot of fun!" 

Chanyeol laughed, "Are we really talking about IDYLL like this? Anyone could take this conversation out of context." 

"Oh don't ruin our fun~" Chen whined, "Maybe we can catch them before the performance, the show hasn't started yet so..." 

Meanwhile, JJ and Krystal were in the garage leading to the backstage area filming JJ's part of the video, and the two sisters were having a great time bouncing around and mouthing lines. Sometimes JJ would even film Krystal for fun. "You think Amber will be mad at us for taking footage like this?" JJ asked as she stood in the middle of the camera's view, getting ready for the drop segment of the song.

"Nah," Krystal shook her head, "She's probably having just as much fun backstage, if she's not done already, she'll be filming Sangmi in the concent venue."

"So then Chase is outside with us after this? Where is she?"

Krystal shrugged, "We'll worry about that later, now JUMP." She pressed play on the ipod and recorded JJ acting silly and mouthing along to the song, before stopping when Krystal made the cue. 

"How was that?" JJ was a little out of breath, but looked like she was having a good time. "Really good, I think we've got enough for Amber to work with." Krystal commented, checking the length of their footage.

"Cool, hold on --" Her phone buzzed, revealing a text from Hyunsik. The two have been talking for a while now, mostly through text and the few chances that a few of the BTOB members have visited Sophie. She smiled as she read his text, 'Have fun with your sister today! I hope your filming goes well too ~' 

"Okay, who are you smiling like that for?" Krystal forced her head under JJ's elbow, staring down at the text message. "Hyunsik? Ooooh, JJ, catching the eyes of idol boys already?" She teased, dodging JJ's smack and getting out from under her arm. 

"We're just friends." JJ waved it off, texting back, 'Well, as much fun as one can have with her baby sister while working! Remember to eat!' and pocketing her phone. 

"You sure about that, he seemed to know what you're doing a lot." Krystal was just being a nosy sister, but JJ rolled her eyes. "Yeah, because when he asks 'what are you doing' all I can give him his my work schedule and he gives me his. Both of us have a lot of people's schedules because we're friends. You have Venus and Taemin's schedules, and I know you're just platonic with them or Jongin's going to be pretty mad." 

"Awww, I hate your logic sometimes~ It ruins the sister gossip time!" Krystal fake whined, before heading back to find Chase, who claimed to be waiting outside.

For once, Chase was actually true to her word, waiting outside for the two Jung girls. But she wasn't the only one outside. Yixing, Chen, and Baekhyun were outside, Baekhyun and Chase acting wild, Chen encouraging them, and Yixing looking slightly disturbed at the whole scene.

"Alright boys, time to go away! We've got filming to do!" JJ announced, waving the hand held camera and gaining Chase's attention. 

Baekhyun pouted, "No fun, can't we watch?"

"Absolutely not!" JJ shook her head, "You guys are just trying to get an edge on us with the challenge! So get lost before I call your leader to do it for me ~" She was obviously teasing, but the girls knew that JJ took this very seriously and probably would get Suho to drag the three away. Before they left, Yixing turned to Chase. "Don't forget that we have to talk!" 

"Ooooooh~" Krystal whistled, making Chase roll her eyes. "Oh Krys, you're sooo mistaken. He just wants to catch up."

Krystal just grinned, "Suuuuure he does. Well, let's get this done so you can catch him before the concert -- it'll be impossible to get him after it starts."

Soon enough, Chase's bit was all recorded (with a few redirections from JJ for being too silly and not mouthing the words enough) and she was off to find Yixing. Krystal had mentioned that EXO usually hung around their own area before concerts, just to get some peace and quiet before performing.

She knocked on the door, and when Chen opened it, he leaned back, "Lay! Chase is here." And the Chinese man appeared in place of Chen, smiling and stepping out, closing the door behind him.

"How've you been?" He asked carefully, and Chase shrugged. "Alright, I guess." 
 

"Only alright? That's not the Chase everyone knows. And that's definitely not the Chase I know." Yixing raised an eyebrow. Chase glanced at him through her clip in bangs, before sighing and leaning against the wall.

"I'm pissed at Yoongi, okay? He's just being... so... ugh!" She groaned, running her hands through her hair. The news would surprise or shock pretty much anybody, and Yixing was no exception. "Why? I thought you were best friends."
 

"We are, we are!" Chase insisted, but anyone could tell that the half Thai girl was irritated, "But like... ugh, I don't even know. He's being weird and I've been calling him out on it, but he's saying he's not and like... why would he say he's not being weird? It's so obvious to me!"

"Well..."  Yixing was calm, thinking about the situation, "If he doesn't think he's acting differently... Why be this dramatic about it?"

"Uhm I'm sorry?" Chase glared, and Yixing held his hands up in defense. "I'm just saying.... Have you asked anyone else about it?"

"Yeah, I talked to Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jimin, but they say nothing's different and that's even more unbelievable!" 

"If you're the only one that's freaking out.... I'm not saying your feelings are invalidated, but... Maybe it's just your head giving you those ideas?" Yixing offered, remembering Chase's anxiety attack about Bambam's food situation. She thought it was a bigger problem than it was and worked herself up over it. He couldn't say he knew Yoongi or BTS, but he'd think that if they were anything like his own group, they'd know each other well enough to be honest with a friend if they voiced concerns about a particular member.

"But I'm never wrong when it's Yoongi. I know him better than I know myself." Chase argued, but her brow furrowed at the suggestion. She knew that her anxiety could get out of hand, but her medication had been doing so well that she figured she didn't need it... 

"I would say keep your anxiety in check for a bit and if you still feel that way, be honest with Yoongi." Yixing offered as advice. Chase sighed, closing her eyes. 

"....Okay." 

Sangmi hid behind her hair as best she could when Amber got close to her face with the camera. Man, being this close to a female again (especially one as attractive as Amber) was definitely taking a toll on her. 

Amber's grin wasn't helping either. "Oh, come on Sangmi, you're pretty in this lighting, let me get a close up --" Amber paused, thinking the sentence over, "Not that you aren't pretty all the time."

Sangmi could feel her face melting. She knew Sophie was a fan of Amber, she'd absolutely die knowing that Amber said that to her -- she made sure to talk to Sophie about it when they got back to the dorm. 

"Okay, one more time with the bridge and I think we'll be done!" Amber adjusted the camera, letting Sangmi hold it during the first part of the bridge before smoothly handing it off to her as they walked down the aisles of the concert seats. 

"Aaaand that's a wrap! Great job Sangmi." Amber grinned, high fiving the leader as they headed backstage once more to find the other three. Sangmi was in charge of editing, and while they were watchign the SMTOWN concert backstage, they'd be starting the process of editing and putting the clips together. Amber would help as much as she could after the concert. 

"I'm so excited, I haven't done editing in forever." Sangmi grinned, holding the camera carefully. She loved film and making videos, but since re-debuting, she'd had a really hard time finding time to even think about that kind of stuff. Amber smiled, ruffling her hair. "Yeah, I miss it too, that's why I started doing Youtube videos and my own stuff -- maybe you should look into it? Don't some of the other girls do Youtube?" She asked.

"Mhmm. Sophie does, and I think Chase has been looking into it... Maybe I should..." Sangmi trailed off, "Only after this round of promotions and a long two week hibernation." 

Amber laughed. "I feel that on a personal level. Well, I gotta go grab Krystal and find Luna and Victoria for our rehearsal. Here's the password for my computer, have fun editing ~" 

"You truly trust us with your computer. My god, you have made a mistake." Sangmi looked at the piece of paper. Amber gave another laugh, shrugging. "Nah, I don't have any secrets. Nothing that'd be surprising, anyways." She added before running off. "Bye, have fun!" 

The concert was fun to watch on the TV while Sangmi started basic editing. She'd ask the girls for their opinion on the cuts every so often, but it wasn't going to be very fancy, they had decided this long beforehand. So, the other three were able to enjoy the concert and dance along to their favorite SM artists. They made sure to cheer and be extra excited for f(x)'s stage, and even playfully booed and hissed at EXO. All in good fun, JJ laughed as she stuck her tongue out at a closeup of Kai, "Stay away from my baby sister, you dancer!" She pointed at the picture. The other girls laughed, agreeing and throwing in their own playful antics and enjoying the performance.

When JJ's phone buzzed, she expected to get another message from Hyunsik. They'd been texting a lot recently, since Hyunsik was mostly on break and with a small break in the I Swear promotions, she found she had more time to actually repsond and talk to people she hadn't had time for recently.

Speaking of people who didn't respond.... New Message from Jess in Groupchat: JungSisx3

'You guys should clear your calendar for November ~ I might need some help with something ;) I'll group call you both tonight! Love you <3'


JJ grinned, sending a couple of highly relevant emojis to the chat before turning to Sangmi. "Sorry, my sister was messaging me -- which frames did you want me to pick from?" She couldn't wait for November, whatever it was that Jessica had in store.

One month later, they were back to film the results of the show, with EXO introducing themselves and giving the introductions over to IDYLL. 

"Yes, we came up with anew name since we're not IDYLL but we're not f(x) either..." Sangmi explained, before letting Amber count off, "Are we imaginary or are we the perfect fuction? Hello, we are f(i)!"

The introduction pun earned a few laughs, and then it was time to watch the videos of the performance with EXO and the MV. "A month ago today, we uploaded the two onto SM Station and didn't tell anyone why they were at the same time." Suho explained, "We wanted a fair competition, the fans would decide the better song in the end." 

"So without further ado, let's first watch Dancing King with EXO feat. Jae-suk!" 

The cut of the show was able to show the MV of the Dancing King performance while also letting the reactions of the rest of the cast and guests be viewed. F(i) seemed to be really into it, JJ already memorizing the steps to herself and being called out by Kai, while Chase commented on wanting one of the pink bears. 

"I think it's cute and Clara would like it." She admitted, and Xiumin laughed. "Always thinking about your youngest, huh?" 

"Don't you?"

"He thinks enough of himself for the rest of us." Chen called out, making the entire group burst into laughter as Sehun turned bright red. Soon enough, the first video ended and Jae-suk was given the stamp of approval from the PD crew, which meant that the first challenge was overcome.

"Now the debut MV of F(i). So no one knows the title or anything about the song other than you and whoever helped you with recording?"

"Yes, we worked really hard to keep it on the downlow so it'd be a surprise for everyone." Chase nodded. 

Amber vouched for their secrecy, "They wouldn't even let their other members listen or watch anything. Even Tina didn't know anything." Everyone seemed vaguely impressed.

"So are you saying it's that good or that it's that bad?" 

"Hey! It's amazing!" JJ defended, making a playful mad face at Jae-suk. "Okay okay, without furhter ado, let's see how the f(i) debut MV is."

The same process happened for this MV as well, with Jae-suk expressing how impressed he was early on. "This song is no joke, you all worked really hard on it." 

"So Chase is the main vocalist of this song?" Lay asked, tilting his head. "I'm more of a rapper and lead vocalist, but the vocal range suited my voice a little more than JJ's so we made the decision to put me in as the main vocal -- Eek!" Chase hid behind Amber as the bridge dropped. 

"Wow, you really filmed this at the concert venue -- Sangmi looks so pretty here." Suho admitted, complimenting the fellow leader. Sangmi smiled shyly. "Thank you..."

"I told you!" Amber teased, making her blush a bit. 

"Wow, Chase!" Chen complimented after the song ended, "That's so impressive, I didn't think you had a voice like that." 

"Honestly, neither did I until I started training," Chase explained, "I was a rapper until I got added into Faerietale and 4xU. I kept practicing before 4xU debuted and everyone commented my singing was stronger."

"JJ was a lot of fun to watch, she really looks like her sister here." Baekhyun commented, "It's weird."

"There's actually clips of Krystal dancing in there during my parts too, I'm surprised no one caught that." JJ revealed. 

"Ah, so we have two amazing songs and videos... but there is only one winner, as you know." Jae-suk sighed, bringing the attention back to the challenge's point. "Now the producer has the numbers and will show them on the screen in front of us. For f(i), your total month views are..."

"9,161,314 views!" The girls looked genuinely surprised, and everyone congratulated them. "Thank you for everyone who viewed! That's more than our past three MVs combined, I think!" Sangmi said. "No matter what, I'll be happy with the results."

"....But I want to win." JJ said, looking at Sangmi with a blank face. Chase, Amber, and a few others broke into laughter, dying down as Jae-suk revealed the views for 'Dancing King'.

"36,411,244 views?!?" The girls looked shocked while the boys were inbetween shock and celebrating. "We won!! Thanks EXO-L, you're the best~" They thanked the camera as the four girls sunk down into their seats.

"That's insane, in only a month too?" JJ shook her head, "EXO-L are very dedicated. Unless you all just each had a device secretly just replaying the song and video on a playlist~" 

"Oh no! They caught us!" Baekhyun fake gasped, elbowing Chanyeol, "How did they find out?"

"All EXO-L watching," Chase got very close to the camera, while Chen, Bakehyun, and Chanyeol tried to pull her away, "And all girls watching, this is why you don't trust men. Stay away from them! They're sneaky creatures!" She laughed as she had her hair tousled by Chanyeol, scurrying back over to her seat as Jae-suk tried to resume the filming. 

"Since EXO won... They get to give you a punishment for your next promotion cycle! What have you agreed upon?" Jae-suk turned it over to Suho.

"We really thought about how to get the most out of this win, should we have gotten it," Suho explained, "And we ended up letting them decide since we were split on the matter."

"Oh no..." JJ grimanced. She really hoped it was two horrible choices.

"IDYLL, next promotion cycle you have the option of.... Doing super aegyo stages," Chase made a face, "Or winning." JJ looked at them in confusion.

"Uhm, what?"

"We want you guys to win on your next comeback," Suho said, "And so we decided that if you win, you don't have to do anything. You'll have fulfilled your end of the deal. If not, you have to do one super aegyo stage or dance practice and upload it."

"Just IDYLL? Not the rest of the group or me?" Amber asked, and the other three immediately nodded. "Yeah, just us?"

"Of course, we're not making the rest of the group suffer because of your failure ~" Baekhyun teased.

JJ looked over at the camera men, "Please stop recording so I may teach this boy about manners." She pretended to stand up angrily, only to be pushed back in her seat by Sangmi and Chase who were laughing.

"Oh my god," Baekhyun laughed, "We're just kidding, please don't hurt us~" 

"You asked for it, JJ's really competitive. But I think we accept your terms, right guys?" The rest of the group nodded, and Jae-suk started the ending speech. In the last words, Chen was given the opportunity to say the ending comment on behalf of EXO.

"We're really happy we got to work with not only the amazing Jae-suk, but the very talented girl group f(i), also known as Amber and IDYLL." He smiled, "We hope to see you win, so everyone, please support them and help them fulfill their end of the deal!" 

Amber was given the ending honors, "I've had so much fun working with these three this past month, and I wish f(i) were a real group so we could continue to do so. But there should be more collaborations between SM and Woollim in the future and I hope everyone enjoys and supports all of our groups!"

"Until next time, this has been,"

"Infinite Challenge, with --"

"EXO!"

"And f(i)! Byeee!" 
 


UPLOADED/SHARED ON 4xU's INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, ETC.:

'IDYLL+AMBER = A great song! Have you streamed or bought ALL MINE yet? Please support IDYLL+AMBER (or as they're known now, F(i)!) Hope you enjoyed Infinite Challenge ~'

Posted on AMBER's Twitter:

'It's been so fun being apart of F(i), working with you talented people has been great! Get the Llama Approved song ALL MINE and watch the M/V here. F(i) will be back... Maybe ~~~'

 

Author's Note
IT'S HERE. I was so siked to do this, because I wanted more of the song writing and stuff being used because it's just so much fun to write about them expressing themselves ;^; 
After this, unfortunately, will be a message about the departure of Tina from 4xU. Would you guys also like a chapter of the background behind her departure or simply just an article? I'm sad to see her go, but she might still show up every once in a while, who knows... 
This is also just a reminder that both current members and new ones are able to make a application for the new position of Swan Princess! I hope to see some apps soon (of course don't rush, but you guys just make amazing characters and I love rading about them ;;; ) and I hope you enjoyed seeing the more competitive side of IDYLL and the 'introduction' of a new subunit, f(i)! Should they have more songs? What did you think of the outcome? :) 
blue_gem_diamond_jewel.png