Cheatsheet (Updated for SWAN PRINCESS APPLICANTS.)

4xU. The ComeBack: AWARD SHOW SEASON!

Cheatsheet

  • YOU. » Your faceclaim can be anyone: idol, model, ulzzang, etc. As long as you link to at least ONE REALLY GOOD GALLERY and/or gif hunt, if you're going to use a non-Asian faceclaim. That's all I ask. You don't have to include links to her fashion, but if that's what you like, go for it! It's just not required as long as you explain it clearly. 
    TAKEN FC: Jang Chommi/ELRIS' SOHEE, Park Sora, APINK's Eunji, APINK's Naeun, WJSN's Xuanyi, T-ARA's Jiyeon, and Kim Chungha, as well as former members: IU for SLEEPING BEAUTY  and RAINBOW'S Jisook as BEAUTY. 
    As for her basics, it's simple: I'm not picky, tbh. Her name is pretty straightforward, and her ethnicity, etc, etc. I'm okay with having non-korean or full blooded koreans in here, btw.
    For age, since the only available plotline is the Swan Princess, I'm going to give you two choices: You can be there as a trainee when FAERIETALE broke up and be an older member OR a newer trainee who knew 4xU as they are now. The age limit is 1990 - 2000. If you want to go OVER (NOT under. I'd like to make the timeline go similarly to what I've already sort of blocked out lol) please pm me!
     
  • I'VE GOT A WILD HEART. » As most will tell you, I prefer quality over quantity. If you could at least have three core postive and negative traits though, that'd be great!
     
  • I USED TO WANNA BE LIVING LIKE THERE'S ONLY ME. » If she's from pre-2008, keep that in mind when it comes to timeline, okay? Her background, if it has some sad parts, that's fine, but don't include super traumatic events and then say it doesn't affect her. I'm also completely A-Okay with idol relations, tbh, I'm guilty of using them too ahaha. Just make sure you do your research to the best of your ability! 17's Jeonghan is taken as an idol relation (brother), Jessica and Krystal Jung as sisters, Lee Taemin as a brother are taken. Tina (aka BEAUTY) was the cousin to Taeyeon, so if you want to be related to her, keep that in mind!

    SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR SWAN PRINCESS: I'm looking for these three things in your app --
    > Her opinions of the current members and being added this late to the group need to be included either in the relationships section or in her background/trainee life. 
    > What changed that made her as beautiful as she's perceived as? I don't care how you go about this, but I'd like a good story!! 
    > If she was casted before being pretty, why? What was so special about her that she got into Woollim/another company? Not saying this is like, a brownie point BUT if she were related to someone famous and they just wanted that buzz... it's possible.... ~

     
  • FORGET ABOUT ALL THE STUPID LITTLE THINGS. » Go crazy! Be creative! This is really where you can develop your character as a person (: It's totally a-okay to add odd habits or hobbies, chances are I'll love it and want to write about it ~~

    IF YOU LIKE ME, SAY YOU LIKE ME. » Again, this is really open to all. If you want to use same love interest, dO IT. I'm such a weak piece of trash for LGBTQ+ relationships, okay? Oh, and age difference uhm, seven years max, I guess? If it's a few over, that's fine, let's just not push over a decade, okay?

    I am personally weak for relationships/love interests with people of the following groups: f(x), EXO, BTS, SEVENTEEN, MAMAMOO, Miss A, VIXX, Girl's Generation, SHINee, 4Minute, SPICA, B1A4, Beast, BTOB, EXID... guys I've been in KPOP for a while... Chances are I've heard of them even if I haven't listed them. I'm just listing the artists I've found by quick scrolling through my phone's current music.

    For your love stories, give me a variety! Are they friends with benefits? Do they like each other but no one wants to make the first move? Are they already dating (HIGHLY unlikely, make sure you really sell me on it!!) Or is it just like a kdrama where one party really likes the other and the other doesn't even notice them? Be creative! SEVENTEEN's the8, GOT7's JB, BTOB's Sungjae and Hyunsik, INFINITE's L, EXO's Lay and Sehun, MAMAMOO's Solar, BTS' Suga are taken as LI/Rivals. Tina was/is in a relationship with VIXX's N.


    AND ALL THESE LITTLE THINGS. » For these, just make sure your twins match your position! And if you could link for reference, that'd also be really great ~
     Clara Talent twins: GFriend's Eunha (vocal), Pristin's Kyla (rap), & Elris' Sohee (dance). 
    JJ Talent Twins: APink's Eunji (vocal & acting), Meng Jia (rap), Kwon Boa (dance). 
    Sangmi Talent Twins: EXID's LE (vocal & rap), Glam's Zinni (dance).
    Naeun Talent Twins: f(x)'s Krystal (vocal), 4Minute HyunA (dance). 
    Chase Talent Twins: HEIZE (vocal & rap), Secret's Hyosung (rap), EXID's LE (dance). 
    Venus Talent Twins: APink's Bomi (vocal), f(x)'s Amber (rap), Secret's Hyosung (dance). 
    Sophie Talent Twins: Megan Lee (vocal), Ailee (rap), Twice's Jihyo (dance). 


    THE END. » Gimme those requests, I always try and include them!  If you've got ANY questions at all, any, please, just comment or send me a message, I'll be more than happy to explain anything, you never know if others have the same question, and then I can clear it up asap ^^ And the password is a possible solo and unit song that you'd like your character to join + reason for joining that unit!

    Dannie LOVES when you include these things:
    - LGBTQ+ relationships!!! I'm so soft for them you don't understand omg

    - Really unique solo songs and unit ideas! Does she join a unit that already exists??? Did you make a totally new one to fit your character's strengths??? Allow me to fangirl about your ideas and inspire me!

    - Super cute and strange habits!! Sophie loves to make up songs on her uke about dorm life, JJ is super competitive, Chase has no filter, Sangmi plays the drums and can drive, Tina was incredibly smart and had a college degree, Naeun is super possessive, Venus hates anyting sour except pickles... It's the little things that make me love a character~

    -  faceclaims like 4Minute (rip), Melody Day, KARA (esp Youngji omg omg I love my child), WJSN, Weki Meki girls (DOYEON), NANA FROM AFTER SCHOOL OMG, Pristin, SPICA (rip), WONDER GIRLS (RIP RIP RIP), Secret, I mean... I could go on...

    - MAKE A SQUAD IN THE GROUP PLS PLSPLS. I love writing interactions with the group itself and so please... I beg of thee... squad up the group....


    THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK <3 I CAN'T WAIT TO READ ALL OF THE CREATIVE IDEAS YOU GUYS HAVE!

 

TURN IN : SOURCE CODE: EXAMPLE