They Fudged Up

My Daily Life Living With Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
💮My Daily Life With Kim Jongin💮  They ed Up 

💮

“Wake up, Taemin.” A voice out of Taemin’s dream yelled. He felt his body being shaken violently in an attempt to wake him from his slumber, “Get up, you lazy son of a .”

Taemin’s eyelids fluttered open drowsily. He’d rather be woken by an alarm clock than be woken by Kyungsoo, “Go away.” He mumbled, groping the back of his pillow and burying his head into it. “Five more minutes…” And just like that, he was drifting back into dreamland. A few minutes past and he was sure he’d won the battle of ‘I’m-Not-Waking-Up’…

Until his pillow was forcefully pulled out from under him and the covers were thrown off of him. Taemin laid on the sheets of the bed. Kyungsoo wasn’t going to get him up, he could sleep without a pillow or covers, “Gib’ ‘em back!” He yearned, snapping his head toward the intruder, “I hate you…” He grumbled.

Kyungsoo stared at him, “Wake up.” he growled at Taemin with the pillow in one hand and the covers in another. “Jongin and I have already had breakfast and it’s time for lunch.”

Taemin swiftly sat up straight, “, it’s twelve?!” He shouted, noticing the time on the alarm clock.

“I said it was noon!” Kyungsoo complained with a sigh, rubbing his temple.

He slowly lowered himself back into the bed, “I’m sorry that I don’t listen to what you have to say.” Taemin pouted teasingly at Kyungsoo. He got hit with the pillow in reply.

“Get up take a shower, you have a concert soon.” Kyungsoo threw the items to the side, trying not to kill Taemin.

To enjoy the bliss of being in bed he stalled, “Did you look into my schedule?” Taemin didn’t intend on getting out of bed anytime sooner.

He could hear Kyungsoo mumble something as he folded the sheets he had previously thrown on the floor, “Jongin told me he had a concert with you and asked if I could wake you up.” He was quite reluctant to say that, “But he’s already left-”

A smirk grew on Taemin’s lips, “He must talk about me a lot. Probably to a point where it gets annoying.” He laid his head to rest of his arms.

Kyungsoo turned in his direction and glared at him, “Shut up and go get ready.” With that, he walked out of the door in frustration.

He frowned when the door slammed, “Whatever.”

💮

Taemin expected Kyungsoo to just drive them all off the nearest cliff by now. Watching Taemin perform Pretty Boy with Kai must’ve killed him on the inside. And, to make him suffer more, he was trying to arouse as much laughter as he could with Jongin in the back seats of the car.

“Taemin, remember that time…” Jongin continued with a story they had experienced in middle school and Taemin was forcing Kyungsoo to listen to each one Jongin told. “And you got your pants all covered in ice cream.” Jongin’s loud cackle slowly died when he realized Taemin wasn’t laughing with him.

Taemin was too busy staring at the back of Kyungsoo’s head to laugh this time, so Jongin began to tell another tale.

Taemin looked away from Kyungsoo and to Jongin to remind him of another story, “Oh, remember that time you kissed-” Before Taemin could even finish, the car came to a sudden halt. The two were pushed forward, but their backs hit their seats just as fast.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?!” Jongin quickly leaped forward.

“We’re- We’re going to wrong way.” Kyungsoo stated, trying to cover up the fact he was listening in on their conversation. The car went back into motion, “We need to go to that buffet-thing Sehun suggested we go to.”

“Oh, you mean that Chinese buffet?” Jongin questioned and he looked to Taemin, “We can go there to celebrate another successful live performance.” He seemed quite hyped by the mention of food, “I haven’t had lunch.”

Taemin nodded, “Sounds fun.” His legs were crossed in amusement and his head rested on his fist before facing Jongin, “I haven’t eaten Chinese food in years.”

“All the more reason to go.” Jongin stated, tilting back into his seat.

“Mmm.” Was all Kyungsoo had said. There was a moment of silence.

“Hyung, you’re awfully quiet.” Jongin noted, “Are you okay?”

“Mmm-hmm.” He replied with a small nod of his head, forcing his eyes to stick on the road, “I’m fine, just a bit tired.” He reached over to the radio and turned it on to K-Pop. Pretty Boy was playing.

“We can switch after we stop at a gas station, if you want.” Jongin suggested. There was no reply from Kyungsoo, “I know how to drive, if that’s what you’re worried about. I also know where the buffet is.” Jongin added, rubbing the back of his neck.

Kyungsoo was probably thinking the same thing Taemin was thinking. Was it really okay for the two of them to stay in the back of a car together? Probably not. “I’m sure Kyungsoo’s okay. He’ll feel better after we eat.”

That seemed to spark a bit of anger inside of Kyungsoo, probably the fact that Taemin tried to push him out of their conversation, “Actually, I think I’m a bit too tired to drive that far.” He let out a small laugh-sigh as if mocking him, “Maybe we should.”

Taemin glared at Kyungsoo through the mirror, mouthing the word ‘Really?’

They didn’t drive too far ahead when Jongin pointed out one of those gas stations parked away from the rest of civilization, “We can stop here.”

Kyungsoo parked near one of the many tanks, “Thank you, Jongin.” He said, getting out of the car, “I guess I’ve just been overworking myself a bit lately.”

Yeah, right… Taemin thought to himself. Kyungsoo was a good faker. He looked at him fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter