Chapter 7

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were sitting on your desk, doing your homework when your phone rang. You checked the caller ID and smiled.

“Hi Tae.” You said, picking up the phone.

“Hey ___, how are you feeling?” She asked, with a smile on her face.

“I’m better, it doesn’t hurt that much.” You explained.

“That’s great! Hmm… would you like to go to the movies with me today?” She asked, crossing her fingers. You were a bit worried but you owe her a proper date.

“Sure.” You said. You heard weird noises coming from the phone. “Are you okay?” You asked.

“Yes… I’m… fine…” Taeyeon said, out of breath.

“Why are you jumping on the bed?” You heard Sunny ask.

“Shush, I’m talking.” Taeyeon said and you giggled.

“Dork!” You heard Sunny say and giggled again.

“I’ll pick you up in two hours.” She said and you blushed, thinking about it.

“Okay, bye Tae.” You said, smiling.

“Bye ___.”

 

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Woo-hoo!” Taeyeon yelled, running around the apartment. Tiffany and Sunny just looked at her. They were cuddling on the couch.

“Why are you so excited?” Tiffany asked.

“I’m going on a date with the most beautiful girl of all time.” Taeyeon said, lying down on the floor and sighed in content. They chuckled.

“___ agreed?” Sunny asked and Taeyeon nodded. Tiffany whispered something in Sunny’s ear and stood up. Sunny grinned. A few moments later she came back and left.

“Where is she going?” Taeyeon asked and Sunny shrugged.

 

You heard someone knock on your door.

“Come in!”

“Hi ___.” You heard the person say and turned around, surprised.

“Hi Tiffany, what are you doing here?” You asked, standing up.

“I’m here to help you.” You frowned.

“With what?” She chuckled.

“A bird told me you have a date with Taetae.” She said, wiggling her eyebrows. You blushed and nodded. “Do you know what you’re going to wear?” She asked and you shook your head.

“I don’t know.” You sighed and sat down on your bed. She sat down beside you.

“That’s why I’m here, show me your clothes.”

 

Two hours later, Taeyeon was walking to your front door. She was feeling nervous but excited. She rang the doorbell and waited.

“Hi Taeyeon, come in.” Your mom said, once she opened the door.

“Hi Ms Im, thank you.” She said, walking in.

“Taeyeon!” Yoona yelled as soon as she saw her. She ran to her and hugge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter