Chapter 11

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Continues from last chapter…

Taeyeon let go of you just to take off her sweater, she was wearing a tank top underneath. She helped you put it on and covered your legs with her jacket.

“T-tae…” You said, weakly. She smiled, sadly. Tears kept on falling down her cheeks.

“Yes?” She said, rubbing your arms and back to warm you up.

“I-I w-want t-to g-go h-home…” You said, still shivering.

“We’ll take you home right now.” She said and kissed your head.

“I’ll bring the car as close to the entrance as possible.” Amber said, looking for her car keys.

“I’ll bring ours too.” Tiffany said, standing up. “I think we have a blanket.”

“I’ll do it, stay with them.” Sunny told her and kissed her cheek. She nodded.

 

A few minutes later, Amber came back.

“Car’s ready.” She said and they nodded.

Taeyeon picked you up, bridal style, and you wrapped your right arm weakly around her neck, you rested your left arm on your chest. She carried you to Amber’s car, which is also her car, and Amber opened the back door. They noticed your bags were still there and Amber placed them in the front seat.

Taeyeon got in the back seat with you, Sunny gave her the blanket and she wrapped it around you.

“Thank you.” You whispered and she held you closer.

 

They arrived to your house in no time and Taeyeon carried you to the front door. Amber rang the doorbell. Tiffany and Sunny were right behind you.

Your mom opened the door and gasped.

“___! What happened?” She said, moving aside so Taeyeon could carry you inside. She placed you on the couch, carefully and your mom kneeled beside you. “Honey, are you okay?”

“I-I’m c-cold.” You said, shivering.

“Can you help me take her to the bathroom?” Your mom asked Taeyeon who nodded and picked you back up.

 

Taeyeon went back to the living room while your mom helped you get cleaned up and took care of your injuries.

Tiffany noticed something in her pocket. She took it out and placed it on the table.

“What’s that?” Amber asked.

“It’s her phone, someone stepped on it.” Tiffany explained. Taeyeon picked it up and tried to turn it on to no avail and placed it back on the table.

“What could’ve happened in there?” Amber said and they started talking about it.

Taeyeon just stayed there quiet.

“Do you know when it all started?” Sunny asked.

“I think it was last month. Remember that Friday at the pizza place? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter