Chapter 1

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a quiet Friday night at a local pizza place. Not a lot of people went there since a few fast food franchises opened around the area stealing the usual customers. Two friends were working there as usual, well more like waiting for someone to walk in and give them something to do. One of them was sitting on a table playing with her phone while the other was playing with an old pinball machine, the only distraction in that place.

“Yeah!” The one on the pinball machine said while raising her fists. “Who’s the best?” She asked out loud.

“You’re the best Taetae” Her friend said rolling her eyes. “Don’t you have a test on Monday? You should take this chance and study”

“It was a rhetorical question Fany and yes I do, but it’s still Friday, I have the whole weekend to study” Taeyeon said while sitting down next to her friend. The bell on top of the door rang signaling another presence and they stood up. A girl around their age with light short hair walked in.

“Hi, welcome to Soshi Pizza” Tiffany said while they walked to the counter. “Would you like to look at our menu?” She asked while walking behind the counter, she then handed you the menu. Taeyeon was just looking at you smiling.

“Yes, thank you” You said taking it. After looking at it you raised your head and Tiffany smiled at you. “I’d like the combination number 8 small, please” You said smiling back at her.

“Right away” Taeyeon said and you looked at her. She winked at you and you blushed. She grinned while walking to the kitchen. Tiffany looked at her with an eyebrow raised and then back at you.

“What would you like to drink?” She asked while writing down your order.

“A soda” She nodded.

“You can sit down while you wait” Tiffany said pointing at the tables. You nodded and sat down, you then took your notes out of your backpack and read them while waiting.

Tiffany got your drink ready and placed it on your table.

“The food will be done soon” She said smiling.

“Thanks”

 

She then went back to the kitchen where Taeyeon was getting your food ready.

“What was that?” Tiffany asked as soon as she walked in.

“What was what?” Taeyeon asked while finishing the small pizza, she then placed it in the oven.

“You flirting with that girl” Taeyeon grinned and leaned on a counter.

“That girl is ___” Tiffany went wide eyed. Taeyeon already told her about you. You both go to the same classes and she sits next to you because she likes you. She’s always making you blush and asking you out on dates. Even though you like her too you always reject her because there’s another girl in your class who likes Taeyeon and she told you to stay away from her or she’ll make your life a living hell. Taeyeon doesn’t know about it because that girl acts all nice in front of her but she always bullies you behind her back.

“She’s ___?” She asked and Taeyeon nodded. She then peeked at you from the window that connected the kitchen with the restaurant. “She’s cute”

“She’s beautiful” Taeyeon said dreamingly. Tiffany chuckled and slapped her head playfully. “Oww…”

“Get back to cooking, your dream girl’s hungry” Tiffany went back out and continued playing with her phone while stealing glances at you. Not long after Taeyeon came out with your food and walked to your table.

“Special order for a special girl” She said smiling and you blushed again.

“Thank you” You quietly said and she nodded.

“You’re welcome, enjoy” She grinned and went back to the counter with Tiffany. She loves making you blush because that shows her that you like her too. She’s confused as to why you never accept when she asks you on a date but she will do whatever it takes to make you hers.

 

Tiffany shook her head when she saw Taeyeon grinning.

“Poor girl” Tiffany said.

“She’s so cute” She said sitting beside her on the counter, she then looked at you.

“At least she’ll pass that test you have on Monday unlike you” She then had an idea. “Why don’t you study with her” Taeyeon nodded and stood up. Tiffany pulled her back to sit again. “Not now you dummy” Taeyeon smiled.

“I’ll ask her to go study with me on Sunday”

“To your place?”

“Yeah, I don’t think Amber or Sunny would mind”

“Sunny will be with me, I don’t know about Amber though”

“She can stay there as long as she gives us some privacy”

“You’re too confident about it, what if she says no like always?” Taeyeon sighed and looked out the window, the oven beeped and she jumped.

“Oops, I left it on.” She said, running to the kitchen while Tiffany laughed.

 

Two g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter