Kevin, Kiseop, Eli, Dongho, Kibum, Soohyun, Alexander, Goo Hara (Kara), and a little bit of Hoon and AJ
When Kevin's mom decides to remarry Kevin can only be happy for her. He's not totally fond about the idea of moving in with his future step-father but only wanting to keep his mother happy, he agrees. His new life is perfect so far. Everyone at his new school wants to be his bestfriend, he's popular, and all the girls love him. But there is only one thing that bothers him. HIs new step-brother, Kiseop. Kiseop hates Kevin with a passion. Even though Kiseop seems to want nothing to do with his step-brother, Kevin finds himself very interested in Kiseop. He doesn't understand why though. Kiseop is the only person to ever not take an interest in Kevin, could that be why Kevin is so attracted to Kiseop?
this is my first time writing a fan fic so I'm sorry if it sucks :/
I also suck at descriptions so I'm hoping that anyone who reads this fanfic finds it more interesting than the description makes it sound.
- Moves to South Korea with his mother when she became engaged to an expatriot she met through work.
- Is social, out-going, easy to like, and usually has an optimistic personality.
- Has trouble making sense of his emotions and feelings for those around him.
- Suffered a challenging childhood.
- Has a love/hate relationship with his future step brother Kiseop.
- Wants to know what happened in Kiseop's past.
- Has a somewhat cold, recluse personality and does not warm up to others easily.
- Once he is comfortable around someone his personality changes greatly, and he is naturally very kind, caring, and fun to be around.
- Suffered through a period of severe depression after his mother's death.
- Is somewhat of a notorious outcast in school, and is sometimes bullied.
- He cares about the well being of others over his own.
- Does not care what others think about him.
- Has a big secret.
- Kevin's closest childhood friend.
- Lost contact with Kevin once the latter moved to South Korea.
- Lives in South Korea but often traveled to the U.S with his family for vacations; through this he met Kevin and spent most of his summers with the other.
- Sees Kiseop as a threat to his relationship with Kevin.
- His feelings for Kevin are stronger than those of just being 'friends'.
- Becomes Kevin's closest friend.
- Is an American citizen just like Kevin.
- Is very protective over Kevin and cares for his friends.
- Is Kiseop's closest friend and is one of the few people that know the true events in Kiseop's past of which he hides from everyone else.
- Has a strong relationship with Dongho.
- Became an outcast in school because of his sexual orientation, but can care less what others think anymore.
- Has always been thankful for his relationship with Kiseop.
- Can come off as obnoxious but is actually very caring and fun.
- Is quiet and has somewhat of a strange personality, but is cute and loving.
- Is one of Kiseop's closest friends alongside Soohyun.
- Cares very much for his friends, and is one of the few people who know Kiseop's past.
- Becomes one of Kevin's closest friends.
- Is Eli's cousin.
- Has suffered through some family issues but finds comfort in his new friends.
- Is fun, silly, and outgoing.
Other characters: Hoon, AJ, Goo Hara, Jared (fictional), Junsu (fictional), Kevin's mom, and Kiseop's dad.
First Poster: (made by me >.<)
^ Back to Top