✴ 시간 • 11:11 FACEBOOK ROLEPLAY || Accepting reservations and grand reopening on 04/11 ✴ Hiring co-admins ✴ We'll be having a #MakeAWish Day on 11th of November!

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

 
 
11:11
11:11
"you have been my 11:11 wish for a long time."
 
 
 
 
welcome
welcome
11:11 is a general non-au facebook based roleplay, where all kinds of writing styles are welcomed, ranging from crack, semi-literate to literate. Our main goal here in 11:11 is to create a warm and friendly home to everyone from all across the globe, where you can relieve stress by spazzing to your heart's content and participating in weekly games and monthly events! 

We're now accepting reservations with open arms. Do join us!

 
link
link
link
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
about the rp & rules
 
Firstly. we'll have a base account that acts as a moderator(managed by the mysterious head admin), + 4 co-admins. The moderator, aka Mr. Dango(a japanese mochi), is responsible in managing the base of the roleplay as well as handling games/events and overseeing the overall structure. Do approach him and the co-admins if you have anything to enquire, don't be shy : )
The roleplay has a points system where FIVE members with the highest accumulated scores by the end of the month will be featured on the AFF in the following month. To be fair towards the co-admins as they're also members of the roleplay, they'll also have the chance to gain points and be featured like other members. Points will be given by:
• Introducing yourself in the Confession group(10pts)
Wall activity(5pts per status update/sharing posts/posting on other people's wall/etc. but please do not spam) (Mr. Dango will snoop around by the last week of every month)
• Participating in activity checks(20pts) 
• Participating in games and events(varying pts)
11:11 roleplay will have its Activity Checks during the first week of every month in the form of anonymous surveys, DP change, or suggestion box etc. The surveys and suggestion box's sole purpose are to improve the roleplay and make it a better place for everyone, so your opinions are really important too!
We will be reviving our Radio system and we'd love our members to be involved in helping the co-admins to manage major events and host movie/spazz sessions on Rabb.it. So please do choose an option of joining the Radio Team, Event Team, or Host Team. You can change to another team if you feel like it, as long as you inform Mr. Dango. This is optional. 

o1. This is a closed, non-au, fb based roleplay.  DO NOT add someone else who isn't part of the roleplay.

o2. Subscribing to the thread is a must, upvoting is optional but highly appreciated. Double accounting is not allowed and your aff account must be at least 2 months old.

o3. Be active at least 3-4 times a week. Only changing DPs is NOT considered active, do talk to other people outside of PMs, post in groups, comment on posts and try your very best to make friends! No face-chasing and  though it's inevitable, please try to not form cliques.

o4. Character change is unlimited but please inform the co-admins beforehand. Password is (your favourite colour) Dango : eg, White Dango. Temporary character change lasts for 2 weeks. This feature is temporarily unavailable.

o5. All ualities are allowed. The dating ban lasts for one month upon arrival, marriage is allowed one month after dating, so if you're a moving couple please do state so in your application. Pregnancy is allowed after you're married, m-preg is NOT allowed as some members might be uncomfortable with it, but you can adopt. The pregnancy lasts for a month.

o6. Please keep in PMs or in the group. We respect the freedom of speech, however, please do keep in mind to respect others too!  Harassment and cyber-bullying towards the members or co-admins of the roleplay are strictly prohibited, you'll be instantly removed from the roleplay and blacklisted. This is the only thing we'll be very strict about.

o7. Keep the fine line between IC and OOC. I'm sure all of you are seeking for a fun and peaceful roleplay, so let's be mature and not fight. If anything gets out of hand, please approach Mr. Dango immediately so that he can assist you. 

o8. A full hiatus lasts for one month. A semi-hiatus can last up to two months but please do come on at least once a week. Do inform at least one of the co-admins and make sure that your name is on the hiatus list.

o9. If your fb account is disabled/sechecked, do comment on the aff thread and you'll be given a week to return. Your character will be made available once more if you fail to return before the given time.  
10. We aim to be a carefree and stress free roleplay and we do not want to be too strict by implementing too many rules, remember that the co-admins are humans too, so please do follow the above as stated, alright? Have fun  
 
 
 
 
how to join
 
o1. Check the masterlist to see if your desired character is available. Do refer to the wishlist if you have trouble choosing!

o2. We're now ONLY accepting celebrities that are or were based in South Korea, other Asian faceclaims might be open for roleplaying in the future. Ulzzang Baek Sumin is unavailable to be roleplayed.

o3. Comment below based on the format given. Please wait for an approval first. You have a maximum of 3 days to create/recycle your account once you have been accepted.  Failure to do so will result in the character being reopened.

o4. Please set your alternate name as your character's initials and put 11:11 in your bio before adding Mr. Dango and the co-admins, we'll send you the links via pm.

o5. We'll be adding you into all of the groups upon your arrival. You're allowed to leave the group if you're feeling uncomfortable, but please keep the notification for the Notice group ON at all times.


 
Application format

Name:
Group:
Timezone:
Radio Team/Event Team/Host Team(optional):

Password: 
Introducing Mr. Dango and his minions- I mean, co-admins:

.
.
.
.

 
 
 
 
 
updates
 
Locked features that will be unlocked once we achieved the member count target. We have games & quizzes such as Guess the ??? etc. There will be movie/spazz nights (watching movies, play online games, or spazz whenever there are idol group/solo comebacks) and mysteriously fun events that will be revealed soon. In this roleplay, games and events will always be held at reasonable times so that everyone from different timezones can have the opportunity to participate.

[locked]Weekly games : 25 members


[locked]Temporary character change : 30 members

[locked]Monthly events : 40 members

[locked] ---

[locked] ---


 
What is happening now: 

Loading...

 
 
 
 
 
affiliates
 
Affiliates 
Comment below if you want to be affiliates!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Master list
 
 Reserved 00 ... SC-ed ... Admins
 


Group: name. name. name.
Group: name. name. name.


 
 
 
 
 
wish list
 
Urgent Granted
 


name. name. name.

name. name. name.

 
 
 
 
 
couple list
 
Dating Engaged Married
 


name + name ; date

 

Foreword

We're now hiring FOUR co-admins(2 from GMT+ and another 2 from GMT-).

 

If you're interested, please pm the AFF base <3