Episode 1 - "We now pronounce you husbands and wives" ♥ Sample 3

We Got Married Series (APPLICATIONS CLOSED - CURRENT APPS IN PROGRESS) [HIATUS]

Kim Kibum/Key Kim Eun Mi/Kiyami

^ Key Outfit ^

표시

Lee Taemin: "Good luck noona~" *bows and shuts the door once Aeri walks away*

Kim Jonghyun: "Woh!" *mouth hanging open* "Yah.. Taemin-ah.. you freaking scared me.. "

Lee Taemin: *grins* "I'm not married just yet hyeong"

Lee Jinki: *dazed and looking around lost*

Choi Minho: *laughing to himself while sitting on the stylist chair getting his hair done*

Kim Kibum: "Good you're not getting married Taemin-ah.. but.. " *slowly pulls out a mission card from his backpack* "Eomma is" *diva smile*

SHINee w/o Key: *turns their attention to Key*

Kim Jonghyun: "Bwoh?!" *laughs surprised*

Lee Taemin: *puts a hand to his mouth and laughs*

Kim Kibum: "Nae~" *goes diva and hands the mission card to Jonghyun*

Kim Jonghyun: "Bwoh? 'The young, the new, the familiar' what is that?" *laughs awkwardly*

Choi Minho: *looking over Jonghyun's shoulder at the card along with Taemin and Onew* "Key-ah.. are you gonna be able to solve this?"

Kim Kibum: *shrugs* "Molla.. " *packing his backpack* "I'll see when I get there" *smiles*

Door: *knocked*

Manager: "Key-ah.. ready?"

Kim Kibum: "Ah.. Nae!" *gets up and slings on backpack and takes the mission card from Taemin* "Be good while I'm gone arasso? Ahnyeonggg~" *walks out the door after the manager*

SHINee: *stares after Key dazed*

스튜디오

Kim Na Young: "Bwoh?! So Taemin-ah isn't married, but Key-ah is?"

Park Mi Sun: "What a mix up!"

*NODS*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Kim Kibum: "Ahnyeong haseyo!" *bows with a dimple smile* "Je ireum eun SHINee Kim Almight Key Kibum imnida" *proud grin*

표시

.. Hello, hello, nareum daero yongil naesseoyo..

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "You looked very excited. How were you really feeling?"

Kim Kibum: "I really was excited" *smiles* "I was also anxious because I wanted to know who my wife is right away, and the riddle made me worry too" *laughs* "I didn't know if I could solve it"

표시

Kim Kibum: *follows his manager to SHINee's van and sits behind the passager seat in the middle seats* *slides the door shut*

Van: *starts to drive to the location*

~ Meanwhile ~

???: *looking around at the clothes inside a boutique*

Camera: *shows the young girl's clothes as she walks around the store*

^ Clothes

^ heels

스튜디오

Kim Na Young: "Ah.. who is she?"

Jung Jinwoon: *in deep thought* "The young.. the new.. the familiar.. "

Kim Jung Min: "Hmm.. she's young? She's new... wait.. what?"

*LAUGHS*

Park Mi Sun: "Oh.. she could be a rookie?"

Im Seulong: "AH!! Nae! So.. she's young.. she's a rookie.. new.. and familiar? Does he know her?"

*DING DING DING*

Kim Na Young: *bounces in her seat* "Who is she? Who is she? Who is sheeee?" *pouts*

*LAUGHS*

표시

~ Meanwhile ~

Camera: *shows the van from the outside then switches to the camera on the van's cieling inside*

Kim Kibum: *fidgetting* "Ah.. eottokae.. ?" *hangs his head with a sheepish smile*

Manager: *laughs* "Gwenchannah?"

Kim Kibum: "Nae.. ah.. hyeong! What advice can you give me? Since you're married what do I do?" *laughs*

Manager: *laughs* "Ah.. listen to her alot and have mutual understandings. Give each other trust and it will all work out"

Kim Kibum: "Woh.. you sound very wise hyeong"

Manager: *laughs* "Bwoh? Don't I always?"

Kim Kibum: *holds in laughter* "Ah.. nae?" *laughs*

Manager: "Aisht.. this kid" *laughs*

Camera: *shows the van stopping in front of the fashion boutique*

**❤ La Mode ❤**

(A/N: 'Scuse the name ; u ; I didn't know what else to name it)

Kim Kibum: "Oh!" *sits up straight* "We're here already?"

Manager: "Nae, just take a deep breath and get comfortable. Have you figured out the riddle?"

Kim Kibum: "Ah.. jjogum.. she's young? She's a rookie, and I know her?"

**❤ CORRECT ❤**

Manager: *laughs* "Nae, solved as always"

Kim Kibum: "Woh!! So I know her well?"

Manager: "I can't tell you" *laughs* "Now go go go!"

Kim Kibum: "Ah.. arasso" *gathers the bouquet and his backpack with the mission card and slides the van door open* *steps out and waves at the van drives off* *turns to look at the boutique and takes a deep breath before proceeding to walk inside*

^ Bouquet

^ Key's backpack

스튜디오

Kim Na Young: "Omo! What a cute bouquet! Do they sell those normally?!"

*SHRUGS*

Kim Na Young: "Aigoo.. I want onee~"

*LAUGHS*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Question: "Did you prepare that bouquet?"

Kim Kibum: "Nae.. when I read the mission card, I thought of how I should greet her. Since she likes pink I thought this would be cute and thoughtful" *grins*

스튜디오

Park Mi Sun: "He's very sweet~"

*NODS*

표시

Kim Kibum: *walks into the boutique and bows to the workers as he enters*

Camera: *follows him as he walks around the boutique to look for his wife*

???: *spots Key and ducks behind a clothes rack and follows him around sneakily*

Kim Kibum: *looking around for someone he knows*

???: *laughs to herself and steps out in front of him as he turns around*

Kim Kibum: "WOH!!" *stumbles back a bit and starts laughing in shock* "Bwoh?!"

Camera: *focuses on the girl's face*

스튜디오

Jung Jinwoon: "AH!!" *collapses onto the ground dramatically*

*LAUGHS*

Kim Na Young: "AH!! He's so lucky!! She's beautiful!"

*NODS*

*LAUGHS AS CAMERA FOCUSES ON THE COLLAPSED JINWOON*

Im Seulong: *pokes Jinwoon* *laughs*

❣ 다시 방 ❣

Kim Eun Mi: "Ahnyeong haseyo~" *bows politely* "Je ireum eun S.W.E.E.T. Kim Eun Mi, Shy Kiyami imnida" *smiles brightly*

♪.. Shwibge pyohyeon mot haneun Apeun gaseum geudaen ana yo?.. Mangseoriji malgo, Just say yes! (Oh baby give it to me right now)..

Question: "Did you know it was Key of SHINee when you got your mission card?"

Kim Eun Mi: *giggling* "Ahnimnida.. I was very surprised because he's my close oppa" *grins shyly*

Question: "How did you feel once you saw him? Why were you hiding?"

Kim Eun Mi: *laughing behind her hand* "Ah~ I was just trying to surprise him and I felt.. shocked, but happy at the same time.. because we're comfortable with each other. He's my sunbae and my oppa.. I was just hoping it didn't make us awkward"

표시

Kim Eun Mi: "Ahnyeong Key oppa~" *laughs*

Kim Kibum: *still laughing in shock* *squats down and hangs his arms on his knees outwards while hanging his head laughing* "Ah.. aigoo.. Eun Mi-yah.. "

Kim Eun Mi: *laughs and squats next to him* "Ah.. mianhae oppa.. gwenchannah?"

Kim Kibum: "Nae" *laughs and stands up with her* "You're my wife?" *smiles still in shock*

Kim Eun Mi: "Nae~ waeyo?" *laughs*

Kim Kibum: *laughs* "Arasso~"

스튜디오

Park Mi Sun: "That's right.. they're both from SM Entertainment.. S.W.E.E.T. is SM's newest girl group"

*NODS*

표시

Kim Kibum: "Ah.. aigoo.. ah.. here. I know you'll like these" *laughs* "I picked it out right" *hands her the bouquet*

Kim Eun Mi: "Wah.. gwiyeoweo. Gomawuh oppa~" *takes the bouquet and hugs it to herself*

Kim Kibum: "Ah.. I should have known" *laughs* "I figured out the riddle but I was too anxious to think of candidates" *laughs more*

Kim Eun Mi: *laughs* "Pabo oppa.. I thought of candidates.. "

Kim Kibum: "Ah.. chincha? Oh! Ga ja~" *leads her to the door* "Was I one of them?"

Kim Eun Mi: "Nae" *laughs along with Key and follows him out onto the streets*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the lateness ; u ; enjoy guys :D *goes to fangirl over Teen Top some more* <3